[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was going through his head just before Oswald's bullet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: cretin.jpg (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
cretin.jpg
5 KB, 290x174
What was going through his head just before Oswald's bullet?
>>
>Can't wait till tommorow when I'm going to shutdown FED.Those bankers are going to be pissed
>>
>>62404
"Heh, It kinda looks like there is a guy on that grassy knoll."
>>
He was at a publicity parade. Probably busy waving and putting on a good appearance for the crowd.
>>
File: Smug.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
268 KB, 499x499
>Oswald's
>>
>Gee, I wounder if the CIA guys are still pissed about that Cuba thi-
>>
>>62457
>gotta get home and fuck me some monroe
>>
>Smile and wave. smile and wave. Damn, she looks good in a pillbox...
>>
>>62404
"Well Jack, you can't say the people of Dallas don't love you."

Those were the last words he ever heard.
>>
> fuck does jackie know i...
>>
what would've happened if JFK didn't get shot?
>>
>I think it's time to reveal to the public who really runs this country.
>>
File: IsDatGawd.jpg (350 KB, 875x649) Image search: [Google]
IsDatGawd.jpg
350 KB, 875x649
>>62468

>implying Kennedy didn't support an invasion of Cuba and commit a long-running terrorist campaign in country

The CIA loved him.

>>62489

A lot fewer White House staffers would've been thrown against a wall and have their innocence wasted.
>>
>>62515
He's the one who called off air support during the Bay of Pigs invasion, although to be fair the homeless farmers militia didn't have very good odds to start with.
>>
>>62489
Part of why Johnson was able to push Civil rights legislation was because he was from Texas. That really broke at the time really common north vs south narative, yanks trying to push things at us. Kennedy wouldn't be able to do that and blacks would stay at the back of bus.
>>
>>62404
At last, finally I have become POTUS (tm)
>>
>>62545
civil rights wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when
>>
>>62404
Hail Hydra
>>
>>62404
>Better remind Bobby to crack down even further on those guinea dago mafia wops who helped me cheat Nixon out of an election.
>>
>I really wish Jackie would blow me in this car in front of all these people.
>>
>>62404
"My dick is hurting, I hope nobody sees me struggling in pain"
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MzM0NjIyMjE5.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MzM0NjIyMjE5.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>Now that I think about it. Jackie has a really weird face.
>>
>Marilyn's tits
>Marilyn's ass
>Marilyn's tits
>Marilyn's ass
>Marilyn's tits
>Marilyn's ass
>>
>>65622
That's never a good argument.
>>
File: MuhSensibilities.gif (15 KB, 207x191) Image search: [Google]
MuhSensibilities.gif
15 KB, 207x191
>>67156
>>
I wonder if that candlejack meme is rea
>>
File: 1424362582277.jpg (39 KB, 578x472) Image search: [Google]
1424362582277.jpg
39 KB, 578x472
>>68073
>>
"If I were to die young people would always love me."
>>
>>68073
Beat me to it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.