[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal Philosophy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
What is your personal philosophy and why do you subscribe to it?

I'll start:
>If there are an infinite number of possible worlds, then there are an infinite number of possible waifus. If there are an infinite number of waifus, then there exists a perfect waifu. Because it is more perfect to exist than not to exist, this perfect waifu must necessarily exist. By dimensional jumping via psychedelics and chaos magick, I hope to one day meet this perfect waifu. I call this philosophy Waifuism.
>>
Life is a test.
>>
In life there's always the right side, the wrong side and the truth.
>>
Don't mess with someone, but not let you be slightest
>>
Either you're breaching your comfort zones everyday or you're no living.
>>
Life is a RGP game without save or replay.
>>
>>611768
>>611769
>>611780
>>611782
>and WHY
>>
>>611765
> Because it is more perfect to exist than not to exist
That's some premise you have there.
>>
>>611782
>and WHY
Imagine you play Fallout 4 without saving before you chose an option or you cant replay if you died or be killed by some super mutants, that is real life.
>>
File: wasa_the_following.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wasa_the_following.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>611765
>If there are an infinite number of waifus, then there exists a perfect waifu.
Kek. Infinitely sets aren't necessarily ordered and the supremum doesn't necessarily exist. And even if it does it does not necessarily have to be in the set.

>Because it is more perfect to exist than not to exist, this perfect waifu must necessarily exist.
Since none of the waifus exist, the perfect waifu does not necessarily exist.

Conclusion: Your waifu doesn't exist is a degenerate lesbian.
>>
I'm going to go into ethics.

I subscribe to a slave philosophy (Nietzche is cool and all, but I disagree with him on his exaltation of master philosophy), mixed with Aristotelian virtue ethics. Habituation is the primary method of cultivating virtue. Virtues can generally be seen as intermediary and subject to circumstance. Selfishness is the primary vice from which other vices can be derived. Sympathy is the primary virtue from which other virtues can be derived.

That being said, selfishness/selflessness are not the only virtues or vices of course, but I regard them as the source of others. To describe them in terms of an intermediary, sympathetic is the intermediary, selfishness the deficiency, and selflessness the excess.

That being said I might be off base. My thoughts are generally a WIP.
>>
everyone exists in a sub-conscience collective, where our bodies are the vessels to life or the physical dimension. when we interact we absorb a bit of each others souls, which already exists as a blend form the collective, therefore strengthening instinct and empathy. working together as one is the goal, as the collective was once a whole, and desires to return as that whole. proximity also has an effect, the further away from humanity, the more you suffer. this is why uniformity is so pleasing.

i made that up in one go, but whatever, i just stringed together philosophies that i vaguely remember hearing/reading.
>>
I value my own life above all other things. Any action I must take in order to continue living is justified. My ultimate goal is to continue living, no matter the circumstances.
>>
>>612130

Have you read Plato's works regarding the end of Aristotle's life? I forgot the name of the dialogue, but it directly contradicts you here and I think is well argued.
>>
>>612135

I haven't. What's an example of one of the main points?
>>
>>612135
top kek
>>
>>611765
are we talking about this again?

http://philpapers.org/archive/SINPG
>>
>>612139

Essentially the argument, highly distilled, is as follows (though I may be distorting it):

1. The consciousness/soul/just part of a human being is the directive force of the body.
2. If the soul is harmed, then the whole is harmed.
3. The soul exists beyond the body.
Therefore,
4. An act which harms the body is better than one which harms the soul.
>>
You're confusing philosophy with habitus and justifications.
>>
>>612151

Are you actually bringing up this "soul" garbage seriously?
>>
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
>>
>>611765
Theatre of the absurd. Life is so ridiculous that taking it seriously is a joke. I feel it's really helped control my former anger problem
>>
File: Ottah.jpg (2 MB, 2308x1944) Image search: [Google]
Ottah.jpg
2 MB, 2308x1944
Everyone is a slave, regardless of what they do.
We probably don't have any free will, and just rationalize the functions of our brains I'm our conscience, could possibly be that we are our brains but neurological tests beg to differ.
Women should be subservient to men.
Immigration is generally bad.
Protectionism is good.
God's influence is real regardless of his existence. He is a divine inspiration.
Idk, lots of stuff I could ramble on about
>>
>>611765
Spinoza's philosophy in general appeals greatly to me.

>Stoic Virtue Ethics
>Moral Relativism
>Determinism
>Monism
>Naturalism
>Hobbesian Social Contract shit
>>
>>612178
Wrong, the meaning of life is reproduction. That is it.
>>
>>611765
consistency in principles is the highest virtue. Even if everything's wrong there is some respect to be earned at least in the consistency of action.
>>
>>611765
Amoral Pragmatism.
>>
>>612225
>meaning of life is reproduction

Wrong, the way for life to continue is reproduction.

There's no intrinsic meaning senpai.
>>
>>612225
That's giving life meaning right?

You're technically right, I'm just saying the personal philosophy I subscribe to, like OP requested.
>>
I don't know enough to adequately say, but I think Iean towards egoistic materialism. I see no reason to believe in anything beyond the material, and every spiritual experience I've heard of can be more readily explained as a physical process.

That said, I feel speculating on matters that we'd have no sound basis to possess any knowledge of (the why of the creation of the universe, for instance) is an inherently foolish errand.
>>
File: KAPITAL.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
KAPITAL.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>611765
Is perfection unique?

Regardless, by your philosophy, an infinite number of worlds (I assume you mean realities and not planets) means not only an infinite number of waifus but an infinite number of perfect waifus.

I am a marxist.
>>
File: 1443464538363.jpg (242 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
1443464538363.jpg
242 KB, 1100x800
God exists, and we are God.

Karma is real, and we are continuously reborn until we recognize our own divinity.

There is an actual objectively morality to this world and you cannot escape it's implications.
>>
Could anyone recommend a good book to learn and get into stoicism?
>>
>>612831
>God exists, and we are God.
That is bullshit, because you don't have power.
>>
Nothing matters and we all know it but life would be dull if we all came into agreements so we carry on not letting ourselves get caught up in the idea.
>>
My personal philosophy is to follow factual data that I can prove to myself is true and give everything a chance before dismissing it unless I assuredly know better. I like to learn how to do everything I need for myself so if it comes down to it I can manage on my own instead of finding someone to do it for me.
>>
File: aquinas_vs_kanye.jpg (128 KB, 475x545) Image search: [Google]
aquinas_vs_kanye.jpg
128 KB, 475x545
>>612037
Among the reasons fundamentalist Christians find set theory unholy, I suppose.

http://boingboing.net/2012/08/07/what-do-christian-fundamentali.html
>>
>>612089
What do you mean by slave philosophy?
>>
>>612858
The theory goes that we're in the act of lifting that rock that's too heavy for god to lift, thus...

Or, you know, pantheism.

Not that some actual Christian philosophers started dancing into that realm, when they claimed there was no individual consciousness, and all our minds were but stained mirrors reflecting the essence of God in a myriad of ways...

...and then there's that Spinoza fuck with his monads spinning about.
>>
Trail and error, because narrative-based philosophies are all shite
>>
File: small_blue_dot.jpg (9 KB, 236x319) Image search: [Google]
small_blue_dot.jpg
9 KB, 236x319
>>612225
>>612280
>>612267

The mission of life in general, be it conscious or otherwise, is to survive and reproduce, yes, but simply reproducing does not ensure long term survival.

You can reproduce all you want, but if you and all your future offspring are in an isolated valley, your whole species dies come the first flood.

So the core duty of life is not only survival and reproduction - but spreading to ensure that process continues, lest you all be killed when your environment inevitably changes beyond your ability to adapt to it.

True whether you're man or bacteria, and whether you're living in a single valley, or on a single planet.
>>
Negative utilitarianism leading to antinatalism, metaphysical and existential nihilism, moral error theory (doesn't contradict supporting fisrst order moral claims mind you), modal fictionalism, correspondence theory of truth, nominalism.

Make the most sense given what we know about the universe, modal metaphysics and universalism are bogus, there are no reasons to reproduce and I empathize with the suffering of others.
>>
File: good_job.jpg (100 KB, 397x295) Image search: [Google]
good_job.jpg
100 KB, 397x295
>>612988
>there are no reasons to reproduce
Other than throwing away the efforts of billions of beings struggling for a billion years in a desperate effort to make sure you come into being - and dropping any effort to be part of that continuing story of life on Earth, and mayhaps beyond, after the blink of an eye that is your lifetime, yeah, no reason to reproduce.
>>
File: 1280px-CMB_Timeline75.jpg (212 KB, 1280x818) Image search: [Google]
1280px-CMB_Timeline75.jpg
212 KB, 1280x818
>>613180
>>612988

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
>>
File: KeeneyedPeerer.jpg (20 KB, 459x309) Image search: [Google]
KeeneyedPeerer.jpg
20 KB, 459x309
A man's purpose is too live and die in a manner which pushes the species towards space utopia and universal hegemony, and the eventualy dealing with atrophy. The species should have eternal dominion over physical matter.
>>
My personal philosophy is that haruka a shit
>>
Life is art and we are geniuses - there i nothing but the endless, iterative quest to create meaning, to explore new lands and rethread old paths, to nurture others' ability to create, to find strength and sustenance in the endless vorticating autophagistic path towrds our savage blissfull gnosis.

Basically Hakim Bey with a better philosophical background - Kant, Nietzsche and Deleuze are the names I'd throw around.
>>
>>612166
You are posting on a philosophy thread. It's literally impossible for the soul to come up.
>>
>>613265
Not to come up*
>>
>>613267
>>613265
You shoulda stopped there and claimed sarcasm.
>>
>>612705
>****tipping intensifies****
>>
>>613188
Back go r-e-d-d-i-t
>>
>>613347
Fucking Douglas Adams is redit now!?

Seriously... We gotta shut these guys down - they are destroying everything.
>>
>>611765
Anime is trash
>>
Be glad that we even exist,because what you're feeling right now is something that might only happen once cause once we're dead.Its just a blank
>>
File: 1424185195672.jpg (80 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1424185195672.jpg
80 KB, 600x901
>>613180
>Other than throwing away the efforts of billions of beings struggling for a billion years in a desperate effort to make sure you come into being
nice fallacy.

one day, you will learn that you are here only because your mom spread her legs, after she found some beta willing to satisfy her.
>>
>>613371
>>
>>613436
Prove it.
>>
>>613180
>Other than throwing away the efforts of billions of beings struggling for a billion years in a desperate effort to make sure you come into being

They didn't struggle to bring him into being. They simply reproduced and it resulted in him in eventuality. How he chooses to spend his life is none of their issue.
>>
>>614120
>no you shut the fuck up Darwin dad, if I want to subject this miracle fucking flesh spacesuit that was refined over millions of years of death and predation and given to me without even asking to pounds of ice cream and marathon fap sessions, I will!
>>
>>614136
not them but pretty much
>>
Existentialism.

Scientific method where applicable.

Emotivism, but, in the end, I often take the expected utilitarian course of action. I believe I'd push the fat man. I'm not cruel, I just don't believe I could not act. Also, I subscribe to secular humanism because I'm a man of my generation, I suppose.
>>
>>611765
If you are not happy with the life you are living fucking change you bitch! We live in a world where a slave can become a king/emperor, JUST DO IT!
>>
There is no right or wrong in life, only morals
>>
>>611765

>>613612
>>613676

I subscribe to it because I'm a diagnosed psychotic and I had a lot of dreams and delusions about dragons that felt super meaningful to me. Also because I like philosophy I guess, and consider myself rational so of course that means stealing from other people.
>>
>>611765
this is truly 4chan's greatest board. Please everyone let's not ruin it. I believe in /his/.

My philosophy is "don't repeat your mistakes."
>>
>>612118
ive thought this too, that conscious bodies are just vessels for the master consciousness to interact with the physical world, or something.
Though I have no proof of this, it might be possible that consciousness is another dimension, or aspect of space time. Merely by existing as a living being, you can experience the space/time/consciousness (or maybe its an equation like space+time=consciousness?) and perceive them in a matter that's relevant to the observer
>>
>>614418
thats not philosophy
but okay
>>
Just regular old Stoicism
>>
I like Epicurus's notion of pain and pleasure. It's easy to reconcile with the notion that life is meaningless and we're just an odd combination of chemicals.
>>
Everything outside of Natural science is entirely subjective i.e. no morality. Using reason outside the realm of Natural science is never objective and is only a means to rationalize your wants into a common language. People are entirely selfish in that they make decisions based off the chemicals within their brains. Seemingly selfless acts are done because it provides pleasure to the brain of those who do them. For instance, I don't do community service because of any external love of society but because of internal pleasure I get.

Of course nobody would know this if they met me, considering I seem like your average church going suburban family man. I just do all that because my brain tells me to.
>>
>>615237
i like this guy.
>I don't do community service because of any external love of society
i would argue that love in itself is an internal pleasure.
>>
>>615237
>Seemingly selfless acts are done because it provides pleasure to the brain of those who do them.
Shhhh, don't let them know.
>>
>>615351
>>615285
>>615237
Mixing up pleasure with positive/negative emotions.

Pleasure is a fairly specific thing.
>>
>>615357
>semantics
>>
>>615363
It's not just semantics. It's a significant difference, and it's one of the reason people brush things the internal pleasure argument. And it's not just certain things providing "pleasure" to the brain either. A person can feel compelled to perform certain actions and take no pleasure from it.
>>
Read old books.
>>
>>612178
life itself is the meaning hombre
>>
>>613265
it's impossible for the soul not to come up if you're talking to the philosophy equivalent of children. read kant m8
>>
>>615422
>le super rational above it all meme man

Just stop
>>
File: no (2).gif (969 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
no (2).gif
969 KB, 250x175
>>612906
Yeah, there was a math textbook in Texas (in print) that states that the rationals are uncountable.
It's fucking ridiculous that these people are allowed to teach children.
>>
>>615409
Yeah, but whats the meaning of life? "Life" cant be it's own meaning.
>>
>>613180
Lol, why should I care about the effort some prehistoric amphibian put into reproduction?
>>
>>615370
Just because you prefer the word to be used in a narrow sense. doesn't make it the only meaning.
>>
File: The Apparition.jpg (137 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
The Apparition.jpg
137 KB, 960x854
The main source of strife in the world stems ultimate from biological imperatives to reproduce and raise children.

Humanity is ruled by 3 principle motives, the biological, the rational, and the religious.

The biological motive creates the drive for humans to eat, sleep and fuck. This leads to children, and thus the human population grows. From an evolutionary perspective this is perfect, but from an individual its not. The individual undergoes much stress in birthing and rearing children.

The next motive, the rational, seeks to eliminate stress. They seek to eliminate the stresses of biological reproduction but attending to the individual. The individual would rationally rather peruse his hobbies in his free time instead of being latched down in marriages and such. Under rationalism, the individual is catered to, but society is neglect. If this mode of thinking becomes to prevalent, society suffers as population shrinks, they become weaker. They will stay that way until conquered by the foreign or undergo radical change in thought.

The final motive, the religious, acts sort of a balance between instinct and rational. It gives the individual what rationalism, with all of its materialism could never afford: a higher sense of purpose.

The religious motive tends to the individual but caters to society. This new purpose is often accompanied to dedicate to society in some form. In either bolstering their military (like Assyrians) or marriage (Christians) or obedience (Hinduism w/ caste system)

Thus, civilization is a battle fought between the interests of the individuals vs society, fought in proxy wars between the rational and religious motive.

Can anyone guess the book that I'm stealing most of these ideas from?
>>
>>614136
Darwinian evolution has no ideological statements to be made. If he doesn't reproduce, he doesn't further his genes, and that's the end of it. It's not right or wrong, it simply is and is entirely in line with the concept.

Also we're not more a miracle than any other process of the universe, and we aren't a refined product. Evolution is a haphazard process that can just as easily wipe a species out over time as help it survive.

Where do people derive moral imperative from evolution?
>>
>personal philosophy
>>
>>617184
hmm, only fundies believe in the "assyrians were exceptionally militant" meme so it can't be a fedoracore author
>>
>>617224
Because the closest thing the universe offers to a moral imperative, is whether you're alive or dead, and it applies both individually, and collectively.

Additionally, survival and reproduction is as close as you are going to get to immortality, and having any say beyond your death. At least until someone invents immortality, and only those who passed on information before then, be it genetic or philosophical, will live on in the influence of those distant immortal progeny's minds.

To call that meaningless, you have to enter into complete nihilism - and as there'll most likely be plenty of time for that, after you're dead, you may as well make your life mean something, however minute the contribution.
>>
I at this point have combined Taoism with Hedonism, Zarsthustra, and Morality
It basically translates to getting drunk and masturbating while knowing full well im a horrible person and hell awaits me but i try to be virtuous nonetheless for my own benefit over the spiritual benefits.

An example would be if I where to have a situation in which their is a crossroads where one path would lead to hell but it would save a life and one path would lead to heaven but an innocent would die i would probably get drunk, masturbate, bemoan my fortune, realise its useless to do so, and then go straight to hell to save a life all within the span of 10 minutes.

Another would be if I was a general and an enemy fought well and honorably with great skill and cunning I would invite him to my side based off his merit alone and then wine with him until friendship arose or at least attempt to despite any difference. While conversating I would mention none of myself and turn down all compliments. Then if the man proved to be more rightous, virtuous, and capable than me I would appoint him above me in an instant.

So im trying to become Liu Bei but im at the moment Zhang Fei/Dong Zhou without the violent tendencies and realize it all too well while trying to become virtuous without it becoming apparant, for I want no merit but my own progress.
>>
A combination of Aristotelianism and Spinozism.
>>
>>617422
>Additionally, survival and reproduction is as close as you are going to get to immortality

No, you're still dead. It's still infinitely far away from being immortality.

>To call that meaningless

It is meaningless.

>you have to enter into complete nihilism

That's fine. Nihilism is a liberating realization, some people just don't seem capable of handling it.
>>
Because of determinism i'm pretty nihilistic.
besides that schopenhauer, spinoza and Stoicism is pretty based.
>>
Variety is some of the best things because it makes the world funnier to watch. I have to taste a lot of varieties of a lot of stuff like fruits or teas because of that.
God doesn't exists, but Humanity itself can create a God which can act only in Humanity if they all wish so.
Reproduction is meaningless in 99% of situations. It's just some kind of thing Nature has put because of whatever random reason.
The world is built around me from my vision, so I can only think about other people from my vision, and I have to take care of that vision if I want to take care of the world.
>>
>>611791
Basically the right and wrong sides are objectively classified, but can perceived differently (i.e. someone can justify a right as being a wrong and vice-versa). The "truth" is the reality of the situation which is not objective, and will be ultimately perceived as either falling into a right or wrong category, but it really does not take either side because it doesn't fall into a classification. It's just the way things are.

Of course this means that the truth will be perceived differently for everyone. But the idea is that we've forced that interpretation on ourselves because humans present correct and incorrect solutions or ideas to the drawing board all the time, and we perceive them in our own ways (going back to what can be seen as right or wrong). As such, the truth exists and whether we choose to believe it or not is a gamble that everyone human takes, but perceives in their own way as being truthful for themselves and not other people. You can apply this principle anywhere in your life.

Hence there's always the right side, there's always a wrong side, and then there's the truth of the matter.
>>
File: RATTLED_V2.jpg (321 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
RATTLED_V2.jpg
321 KB, 1000x1000
>>618705
>Muh nihilism
>Muh intellectual thought
>You're just not smart enough
>*tipping intensifies*
>>
>>611765
>What is your personal philosophy

ayylmao

>why do you subscribe to it?

there is no point in anything so I don't worry about it
>>
File: 1444188360875.jpg (296 KB, 615x459) Image search: [Google]
1444188360875.jpg
296 KB, 615x459
Help yourself before you help others.
>>
>>618705
>Nihilism is a liberating realization, some people just don't seem capable of handling it.

Oh man do I hate this shit. This statement amounts to "nihilism gives me meaning".
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Consciousness is the only truly fundamental thing we can observe. Reality is a simulation produced by consciousness, a virtual-reality trainer to lower the informational entropy of a larger, interconnected consciousness system of which we all are a part.
>>
>>612907
He means a philosophy which is contrarian to the "master" philosophy. The master creates, the slave opposes.
>>
>>620461
The stupidest thing I've seen on /his/. That's saying something.
>>
File: 1449118837141.png (474 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449118837141.png
474 KB, 960x720
The world as I experience it is the only true reality and my happiness and sadness are all that matter in the world. The world is a material one and death is the end of everything

I must thus use all means necessary physical and intellectual to secure my happiness disregarding meaningless things like laws, morals, ethics or social expectations(unless im happy adhering to them)

The inherent risk of this entreprise makes failure a real possibility, but i'd sooner live a single live where i did my all and failed than a thousand where I lay there stuggling with frustration and mediocrity
>>
>>620496
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.
-Max Planck

You offer no substantial criticism, anon.
>>
>>620647
>quoting the metaphysics of a 19th century physicist
>thinks this is justification for his stupid shit
>not even quoting Bohm
Don't have to. Your dumbassery criticizes itself.
>>
>>620713
>invented quantum mechanics
>dumbassery
Right, anon. Little people see the little picture, I don't blame you.
>>
>>620808
>invented
>literally just corrected blackbody radiation and noticed quantization of radiation energy
>doesn't understand that it's fucking absurd to credit him with the "invention of quantum mechanics" when all the crazy shit was done in Copenhagen
Try harder, dumbass.
>>
>>619287
Oh please, the most common rejection of nihilism is that it's depressing because it doesn't give your life meaning (usually in the form of "if it all means nothing, why don't you just kill yourself?"). That is exactly being incapable of handling it. I said nothing about being smart enough, it may just be a matter of personality type or emotional needs. I also said nothing of intellectual thought. Don't be so defensive.

>>620341
Hardly. What meaning have I asserted?
>>
>>620823
Tip harder faggot
>>
>>620823
>literally just corrected blackbody radiation and noticed quantization of radiation energy
>noticed quantization of radiation energy
>quantization
>quantum mechanics
>>
>>620870
>being this insecure for getting BTFO
>LOOK MA I POSTED THAT HAT MEME AGAIN
>>
>>620880
Nice wall of green there friend. Do you need anything explained to you?
>>
Solipsism. Y'all don't exist, you can't prove it.
>problem of other minds
>I'm the protagonist
>You're an NPC
>>
>>620883
That actually wasn't me.
>calling someone a dumbass=BTFO
kek
>>
>>620833
>I read the Wikipedia page about nihilism and some fucking blog
Get the fuck out
>>
>>620889
No faggot im the protagonist
You're nothing but a few words I read while browsing a chinese cartoon imageboard
>>
Pamper yourself a little, you deserve it.
>>
Always find a reason to laugh
Take something seriously if I'm allowed to laugh from it as well.
Lend a hand if asked.
Try to have as much data about the current 30ft radius for reasons of perfectly reasonable paranoia.
Assume the afterlife is a void and death is in effect the destruction of the soul, or eternal sleeping of the soul. From this take no action for the reason of a better or reward based afterlife.
Try to be nice to people in general, but there is no reason to need to stay nice to someone being a complete asshole.
Be as confident as a super villain giving the big reveal speech to the captured hero.
Listen to people around me, learn who they are.
Try to figure out how "making friends" works.
Take even the most silliest of subjects seriously at least once to have a backing of either why it's silly or how it could possibly be important.
Wear pants a lot.
Be nice and respectful to animals.
Know how to deal with potential wild animals in the area in the event of a hostile encounter.
Learn some sort of self defense.
Know how to bluff.
Be honest, but not in an overly creepy way most of the time.
Try to be unpredictable in a predictably comfortable way.
When rolling the mighty dice of decisions and life, always roll for the glorious option.
Try not to forget information that has no significant emotional marker attached to it.

I think that's all the important stuff. I would like to take this time to mention that I've never known what to say when people say something about personal philosophies, but all that above stuff seems important.
>>
>>621039
You're all right anon
>>
>my code of honor
Be nice by default but act as the hand of karma so give people what they deserve but try to make everyone you possibly can better so they get better "karma"
This doesn't mean be a pussy
Example kill if you must but don't be super brutal
Give everyone a chance
If yo u need to kill do it with fists but no guns you are your own weapon
Make yourself stronger each day
Look yourself on the mirror and say "good bye old me today is a new day AND I WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU SO YOU CAN BE PROUD OF ME ILL FIX YOUR MISTAKES AND IMPROVE UPON WHAT YOU DID RIGHT"
Being strong doesn't mean meathead it means to know and be physically strong as well
>>
>>621054
Yes, I am right handed
>>
>>611765
>solipsism
>hard determinism
nuff said
>>
File: Picture8.png (775 KB, 757x631) Image search: [Google]
Picture8.png
775 KB, 757x631
Direct democracy + neo-fascist ideals = Una-fectum
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.