[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Coexisting really possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: coexist.jpg (23 KB, 734x219) Image search: [Google]
coexist.jpg
23 KB, 734x219
Can we really coexist with eachother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aspn2k9qko8
>>
>>595299
Yes. Empires have been quite successful at that before Nationalism duped groups into thinking they're special snowflakes.
>>
>>595299
is this you OP?
you look and sound like a twat
>>
>>595299
> not having hammer&sickle
Nope. I'm afraid you'll have to be liberated by the Red Army.
>>
>Those who do not believe in [my religion] will go to hell, I must help them
And that's how they start fighting eachother
>>
>>595313
please tell me you are joking and you are not retarded
>>
>>595299
We have orthodox, old believers and muslims in Dobrogea/Dobruja and Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants in Transylvania and there was never had a religious war in these places, so yeah.
>>
>>595313
>Empires have been quite successful at that before Nationalism duped groups into thinking they're special snowflakes.

So basically you're saying nationalism causes wars.

Well I counter that by pointing out The Republic of Ireland was founded by Nationalists and has never fought a war against against another state in it's entire history.
>>
>>595299
Yes. We coexist right now, assfuck.
>>
>>595299
Yeah, there are many places that have it successfully. Many empires, because of their reach, required people of many ethnicities.

Its not perfect, and its natural to be inclined towards your people, but it can work and we can coexist.
>>
>>595299
We can possibly coexist peacefully in the future. Right now we cannot coexist peacefully. Our ancient tribal tendencies will probably never allow us to coexist peacefully. I have just contradicted my initial statement. I am confused.
>>
>>595299
When there is one race, one religion, and one language on earth we will coexist in peace.
>>
>C
Wants to kill or convert every member of the other six letters and establish itself as the sole religion. This is mandated by the founder and central figure of the religion.

>O, first E
Numerically irrelevant.

>X
Made up of psychopaths whole, while wanting to exterminate everyone not part of their religion, are content at merely making money off of the subhumans around them.

>I
Numerically irrelevant.

>S
Due to the fact that Taoism has very murky borders it has somewhere between 12 million and 950 million people. However, most of it's practitioners are content to fuck around and drink mercury in the middle kingdom instead of playing with barbarians.

>T
Waning fast amongst the people the entire image is aimed at (European descended Christians), who coincidentally are people who do not need to be told to coexist with other religions in the first place.
>>
>>595299
That would involve people stepping out of their comfort zone. So probably not. Its a nice idea though and our productivity as humans would probably skyrocket.
>>
in one, beautiful, multicultural commune? no.
in the world? why not.
out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>595743
Might have something to do with Ireland being a backwards shithole in the middle of the ocean with its only neighbor being one of the biggest great powers of all time.
>>
File: 1441741495295.jpg (108 KB, 716x704) Image search: [Google]
1441741495295.jpg
108 KB, 716x704
>>595299
Not when the religion peace is around.
>>
>>596110
I fucking hate these images. Literal /pol/-tier level of disinformation.
>>
>>596110
He's also wearing a Heineken t-shirt.

How stupid are you people who would claim him to be Muslim based on his race? He seems very well assimilated into """Western""" """Culture""".
>>
File: 16338_842248869_big.jpg (146 KB, 1231x841) Image search: [Google]
16338_842248869_big.jpg
146 KB, 1231x841
>>595743
>>
>>596152
Refugees and Muslim minorities do plenty of things Muslims shouldn't do.

They're going to be buried according to the Islamic rite anyway. They're part of the ummat al-Islamiyah even when they sin.

And it's not a T-shirt, a T-shirt has a T shape.
>>
File: 1430767164827.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1430767164827.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>>596152
>"""Western""" """Culture"""
He said
In English
On the Internet
Through an electronic device
P.S. That is a tank top, not a T-shirt :^)
>>
File: starving_refugees.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
starving_refugees.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>596141
>/pol/ tier disinformation
:^)
>>
>>596172
>They're going to be buried according to the Islamic rite anyway. They're part of the ummat al-Islamiyah even when they sin.
In their dreams. If a "Muslim" murders or rapes, he/she is executed under Sharia as a murtad.

>>596181
European culture is dead. """Western""" """Culture""" killed it post-WW2.
>>
>>596204
>European culture is dead.
Not him, how so?
>>
>>595299
In Ethiopia and East Africa in general all religions are peaceful with each other. Pagans Muslims Christians and Jews live side by side.
>>
>>595827
>Islan wants to convert everyone

Way to project. I don't think a Muslim country invaded another one just to "Make them like them"
>>
>>596231
Globalisation, Americanisation, etc.

Our ancestors from 150 years ago wouldn't recognise us due to the differences.

It was a long process, but I think the straw that broke the camel's back was the internet. Teenagers all over the 1st & 2nd worlds are now almost exactly the same, they have their own very slight cultural quirks and languages but that's about it.
>>
>>596245
>What is Wahhabism
>>
>>595827
Islam doesn't want to convert everyone, it wants to politically dominate the whole world and collect dosh from dhimmis.
>>
>>596265
Wahhabism is to Islam what the Branch Davidians are/were to Christianity.

Wahhabism is "Protestant Islam", its methodology is literally adapted from the British Empire who supported Al-Saud from their infancy to this very day.
>>
>>596265
It's a small sect that does absolutely nothing but serve as a excuse for mentally challenged idiots. Most Wahabis are generally non-aggressive.
>>596271
>Turn everyone to Dhimmis

What's the point of that? Doesnt oil make enough money?
Critical thinking is a skill you need
>>596284
It's valid aqlid. It's widely misunderstood.
>>
>>595299
no foreigners scare me
>>
>>596172
That's turned out to be some dude in Australia, not a Middle-Eastern refugee in Europe
>>
>>596307
Islam was born and shaped as an ideology and way if life by desert nomads conquering huge swaths of land. It is Arab imperialism.
Wherever Muslims go, their end goal is to politically dominate other groups and impose the jizya on those who "disbelieved"/committed kufr so that they feel themselves subdued. This is literally in your holy book, Abu.
>>
>>596336
>Holy Books
>Being the source of law in a high tier religion
>What is Talmud/Ijma/Patritriscs

Anyway I'll overlook that stupidity and concetrate on the other one.
>Arab nomads
The Sahaba weren't nomads tho. They fought against nomads until at least the death of Abu Bakr.
>Wherever Muslims go...

But you've just projected Anglo history onto someone else's. There's a shitload of countries in which Jizya was never imposed, and most of that payed for the upkeep of the minority religion.
Compare Medival Europe and its convert or die approach to other religions
>>
>>595827

Islam doesn't want to convert everyone - the early Caliphates discouraged conversion.

They just wanted that sweet, sweet tax money.
>>
>>596373
I'm not talking about Europe/Anglos, why are Muslims always doing whataboutism?

Islam was shaped after Muhammad's and Abu Bakr's death, first several centuries it was the religion of the ruling elite of the caliphate. It is Arab imperialism.

>There's a shitload of countries in which Jizya was never imposed
Such as?
>>
Historically, it's been two religions that have been the cause of a lot of religious violence: Christianity and Islam.

Hinduism occasionally as well but it's more or less limited to its own subcontinent.

Shit like Taoism, Confucianism, Jainism, etc isn't really a problem. It's the Yahweh War God cult and it's descendants.
>>
>>595299
Not when cultures and religious texts specifically go against coexistence. And how many cultures are willing to totally abandon or reinterpret their beliefs infinitely?
>>
>>595313
This.
>>
>>595299
Well it is a proven fact that less homogeneous communities tend to be less peaceful, but some of the most powerful states in human history were also diverse
>>
>>596264
God bless.
>>
>>595313
This, indeed.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.