[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this even a debate? All countries in the world were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How is this even a debate?

All countries in the world were defined by war. Jews fought and won. Even if it wasn't theirs, tough shit arabs. Move away.

The only thing keeping the """"""""""country"""""""""" of Palestine alive is our need to be politically correct
>>
This is one of the few posts when this is valid:

*tips fedora*
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Yom Kippur.jpg (471 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Yom Kippur.jpg
471 KB, 1280x960
>>593968
>Jews fought and won

fighting only on easy mode doesn't unlock new levels m8.
>>
>>593968
ironic meming belongs on /s4s/, op
>>
>>593968
>How is this even a debate?
because it is an extremely sensitive issue stilll very fresh in the global mind, constantly renewed with the recent issues in the region and the threat of islamic terrorism; in an era of globalism and media attention, and perhaps most importantly in an era where your following point rarely applies

>All countries in the world were defined by war
no (but let me say that i think you are otherwise correct, ultimately might makes right even if this concept seems to have been largely condemned to "the past" and is shunned today)

still this is >>>/pol/ i don't really see what historical things you want to talk about here
>>
>>593968
Why should they believe in the israel meme any more than the palestine meme?

If one day all the arab and jewish moderates came together and said "fuck it we're a secular state with strong local government now, suck a dick, should we still call this place israel or what", most palestinians would gain Israeli citizenships and palestine's corrupt shithole government would disintegrate as people push to assimilate.

That is not going to happen. The Israel meme is a problem as well tbqh.
>>
>>593985
Except its not.
le ebin hat tip meme is for making fun of militant atheists, who usually aren't the type to support Israel.
>>
>>593968
Shouldn't you be out drawing penises on Christian churches schlomo?
>>
Anglo Protestcuck detected
>>
>>594017
But it still wins the game.
>>
reply to my fucking thread, paki lovers.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/61808347
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.