[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /his/ think of Epic Rap Battles of History? I alw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Rasputin_vs_Stalin.png (281 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_vs_Stalin.png
281 KB, 400x400
What does /his/ think of Epic Rap Battles of History?

I always thought they were yet another pleb mindless entertainment Youtube series, and I was right. But they honestly do a pretty good job of representing the historical figures, and the production values are pretty decent as well.

Also, the Eastern vs. Western Philosophers is pretty fucking awesome.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90
>>
I think I feel nauseous
>>
>>591362
explain
>>
It made my cousin interested in history, so I guess it's good?
>>
>>591372
That video was like really really bad, other than a few word drops, none of the rapping really had to do with their philosophies.
but I also have some bad post nasal drip right now so it could be from either to be honest.
>>
>>591399
take into consideration that they have an audience to keep entertained and can't drone on with things.

They get the job done with what they got desu. they're not there to give you lectures.
>>
They're all cute and mildly amusing at first, but the joke was old years ago.
>>
monty python is better for a laff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o
>>
File: voltaire.jpg (5 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
5 KB, 200x252
>>591293
>HOLY
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.