[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: there was trouble.jpg (26 KB, 556x343) Image search: [Google]
there was trouble.jpg
26 KB, 556x343
What if...
>>
POO
>>
Up the RA senpai
>>
>>590867

>being a dumb /pol/ poster that can't tell the difference between the Indian flag and the Irish flag.
>>
>>590865
>The red X in the british flag already represents ireland
>Just stamping the Irish flag on top of the whole thing
>>
>>590865
Why would we want to rule over those dirty prods?
>>
The brits have enough trouble running their own country without trying to rule us too
>>
>>590865
Daily reminder that the
>English
>Scottish
>Irish
>Welsh
>Bretons
>Manx
>Channel Islanders
Are all British and belong in the United Kingdom of the British Isles
>>
>>591003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10
>>
>>591051
Your point?
>>
>>591003
The pseudo-cultural empire that is Anglo-Saxon will never be accepted by anyone but the English and their braindead "Scots" invaders.

Everyone else on that list considers themselves Celtic.
>>
>>591100
mor inf0 4 u m85
>>
>>591051

I would have one or two very minor disputes but this is bretty solid. Certainly a very good understanding for a North American.
>>
>>590867
TATOES
>>
>>590865
The Irish are already represented in the Union Jack by St. Patrick's Saltire so there's no need to defile it with their ugly tricolour
>>
>>590865
You do realize Ireland is already represented in the regular union jack, don't you?
>>
>>591161

what have you found in error then?
>>
>>591439

As I said, only one or two minor things, I agree with the vast majority.

But claiming the Queen derives her authority from God, Indian independence being based on violent revolution, the UK being able to veto the laws of Canada, NZ or Australia, Wales being a soverign country (it has been part of the Kingdom of England for millenia).

That sort of stuff. Minor shot you could have a good argument about either way anyway.

Just to be clear again I was overall praising the clip, I thought it was excellent.
>>
>>591439
>>591461

In fact, just to clarify further, more than just excellent, outstanding, a much better grasp of the UK as a state and the geography and politics of the UK than the overwhelming majority of UK citizens would have.

Should be watched by all.
>>
>>591461

pretty sure he only mentioned that places like jersey and the isle of man could have their assemblies vetoed

but then we might have been watching different videos
>>
>>591488

Actually you are right, my fault on that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.