[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: it is the year 50,000 BC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: cavemen.jpg (59 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
cavemen.jpg
59 KB, 720x526
ITT: it is the year 50,000 BC
>>
OP an ooga booga
>>
The newly founded Eurasian Empire is flourishing...
>>
>>587531
You know, why do representations of the past always show dishevelment when we know grooming and cleanliness are not unique hallmarks of civilization or empire?
>>
>>587531
In another 40k years we'll all be wiped out because of the Cave-Jew mongrelizing our race and diluting our superior genes.
>>
>>587531
Atlantis just invented the first cold-fusion car
>>
>>587552
Because those who control Historical Chronology and History in general want you to believe that now (the times in which we currently live) is the best that humans have been and that therefore any flaws, or miseries that seem so prevalent and so intrinsic as to be unsolvable, are to be tolerated, thus giving in to passivity.
>>
>>587573
Sure there are still plenty of flaws, but are there really any earlier time periods you want to live in?
>>
Goddamit my daughter wants to fucj a neanderthal and its not witer, so theres no way we can just starve him to death.

How do i tell her that she needs to date tall men than can chase wild game?
>>
>>587573
If cave Jews mongelizing will bring pretty much all of human advancement in less than 1/50th of the time we've been here than I accept the Jew dick with open arms
>>
>>587619
Jews didn't start the civilization boom
>>
>>587591
>>587619
Can you even read?
>>
>>587573
>>587552
Probably has something to do with the fact that third worlders who still live comparatively primitive lives tend to have a lower standard of hygiene than people in modern societies.
>>
Glory to the Finnish Empire
>>
>>587636
Deeply think about what you just posted; think about the gross preconceptions behind it, and you'll realize why your post is idiotic.
>>
File: Yali_man_Baliem_Valley_Papua[1].jpg (255 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
Yali_man_Baliem_Valley_Papua[1].jpg
255 KB, 800x564
>>587644
Deeply think about sucking my cock.
>>
File: atlatl.gif (4 KB, 347x169) Image search: [Google]
atlatl.gif
4 KB, 347x169
>>587531
>Spend days finding just right stick and just right longer stick
>Spend more days making head, splitting bird feathers and putting them on back of longer stick, making nub on shorter stick and hole in longer stick match little stick
>Spend even more days learning to hit broad side of cave
>Meanwhile, lowbrow neandu picks up rock off ground
>Smashes western tribe leafeater in skull because can't throw shitty stick weapon in cave
>outside of cave, neandu just throw more rocks at leafeater while leafeater try to warm up to throw small stick
>neandu can also just beat him with rock easy peasy
and the western leafeating tribe wonder why they grow weaker each full moon
>>
>Implying in 50000 BC we WAZNT KINGS IN ATLANTIS
>>
>be me, neanderthal
>be picking berries for wife
>suddenly spot a qt 10/10 cro-magnon female
>walk up to her and gesture if she wants to me to unga her bunga
>she makes some weird-ass noise with her lips and then slaps me on my head with her dig-stick
>berries burst from my loincloth
>start picking up berries
>suddenly cro-magnon guy appears, probably her chad unga-friend
>points his bendy-arrow stick at me
>throws an arrow into my ass while i'm bent over picking up my berries
>they both smile and make 2spooky lip-noises again
>i have to run away, i'm late now so my wife is probably not gonna let me unga her bunga
>fucking cro-magnon
>>
>>588761
this is gold
>>
Kar injeteyjir okh muleng muul, dghir obh dnga.
>>
>only 41,000 more years until God creates the universe
>>
>>588761
>2spooky lip noises

my sides
>>
File: Clovis point.jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Clovis point.jpg
113 KB, 800x600
>>588696
No atlatls, woomeras, bows and arrows, clovis or soultrean stone spear points, no harpoons, no fishhooks at 50,000 BC senpai
>>
>people in this thread seriously believe neanderthals were dumber
They died out because of nihilism
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.