[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone want to form a new movement: Anti-anti-anti-reli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image_2.jpg (97 KB, 1480x582) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
97 KB, 1480x582
Does anyone want to form a new movement: Anti-anti-anti-religious people? I don't meant anti as an intensifier or a negator. We're not anti-religious. We're anti-the people who are anti-the anti-religious people. I.e. we're anti-the below articles author

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/books/2016/01/why-humans-find-it-hard-do-away-religion
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>587116
t bh the most genuine friends i've had are the so-called "douchebags" and the most insufferable judgemental assholes are the self described "nice guys". I'm not trying to go reddit here , and i'm saying this as a nerdy brown virgin.
>>
>>587116
So you're against people who are against assholes, that makes you pro-asshole, gotcha.
>>
>>588871
this af, basically the definition of the person without claws claiming they're better for not clawing
>>
>>588871
>>588882
>I'm a douchebag
>LOL THESE HATERS R MAD CUZ THEY CANT BE DOUCHBAGS XDDD LOSERS
>>
>>588922
nice emeraldposting nerd boy.
>>
>>588925
>LOL NERDBOY VIRGIN XDD YOU DONT EVEN SMASH PUSSY
>>
>>588922
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>587126
/thread
>>
>>587116
>Does anyone want to form a new movement
Spook detected.
>>
Someone should send that screencap to her parents. If you want to be a slut, fine, but don't parade it around as if every woman should do it. A lot of these girls end up marrying a beta that's so desperate he says her promiscuous past doesn't matter. Then they end up resenting him in the long run for not being like the guys that pumped and dumped her. That, or she becomes the stereotypical cat lady.
>>
>>588871
>>588882
Here's the thing: my douchebag friends are nice to me, sure, but they are cruel and vicious to certain groups of people. I am objective enough to know that were I not their friend and they fucked me over I'd think they're little Hitlers.
>>
>>588967
soon to be the stereotypical candy crush (tm) lady.
>>
>>588972
"""objectivity"""

You already think they're little hitlers, you cretin
>>
File: 1448601263707.jpg (238 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
1448601263707.jpg
238 KB, 1337x1289
>religion is natural
>>
>>588972
well were talking about the brand of douchebag here. The average person who is labelled as "douchebag" is just a generally fit guy who can easily get girls and keeps up with whatever trendy/ whatever it is normies call that..
There are actual douchebags of course.
>>
Top quality thread, as expected of religious people.
>>
>>589013
Kek
>>
>>587116
>That Tweet
The west should be renamed to Dudebroistan
>>
File: 1452838972517.jpg (39 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1452838972517.jpg
39 KB, 499x499
>>589048
>frogs wear blue t shirts
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.