[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Rasputin looked upon negatively?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Rasputin.jpg (139 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
139 KB, 620x310
Why is Rasputin looked upon negatively?
>>
>>583742
What positives does he have other than a 13 inch dick
>>
File: 323234.jpg (820 KB, 947x1600) Image search: [Google]
323234.jpg
820 KB, 947x1600
He is generally seen as a manipulator for his alleged pulling of the strings, even were it were only true to a lesser extent.

Also, the aristocracy saw him as an uppity strannik, who more or less invaded the top class.
>>
>>583742
He's weird, scary, psychopathic and smart and completely unapologetic about any of those characteristics!

Men with this combination qualities does not make for good drinking buddies, anon! Besides, you definitely wouldn't want to leave your significant other alone with people like this!
>>
people were jealous of his big Russian dick
>>
>>583742
cuz he's a выcкoчкa
>>
He was a charlatan and a manipulator
>>
He was an heretic who alienated the Czar from the people.
>>
lover of the russian queen
>>
>>583742

Well, have you SEEN photos of the guy? He's just got one of those faces, y'know?
>>
>>583742
putting his looks, dick and how hard it was to kill him out of the table
the dude manipulated the fuck of the empire being just a mystic. i'm sure that he was very brillant but fuck, the dude is like the cause of everything bad that happen to russia since 1914 alongside with the great war
>>
>>583742
even old grainy photos convey his supreme stare. I can't imagine what it would be like to actually look this man in the eyes
>>
>>583742
>Why is Rasputin looked upon negatively?

A pagan shaman worshiping the sun, who is lying to a grieving mother about being able to help her son, uses her sorrow and thankfulness to get in bed with her, has orgies in a christian court, disrupts the russian government, and thus was effort on the side of the allies, and was generally a low class peasant in an aristocratic setting, with all the shameful and distasteful things that come from that.
>>
>>585297
But on several occasions it seemed as he pulled their son back from the brink of death? The orgies are just rumours, and there is no proof they slept together.
>>
>>585327
Its why he is looked upon negatively, as you asked. I dont know if its true.
In history you generally cant be sure about things. You choose to believe what someone said or wrote, because it fits most of the other thing said and written, and maybe fits something dug out of the ground. So if there is a popular delusion about something, chances are we'd believe it as well, since all we would get is people confirming it.
>>
>>583742
He is the personification of /x/
>>
>>583742

Never trust a Christian.
>>
RA RA RASPUTIN

RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE
>>
>>585349
>he was a pagan
>>
>>585543

>implying unclear implications with green text
>>
>>585596
>siberian shaman worshiping the sun
>christian
>>
He is blamed for the broken family and by extension and state of the empire
>>
>>585634
the* state
>>
>>585626

You shouldn't have used green text then, this >>585543 implies I said he was a pagan.

Learn2greentext m8.

Also you should never trust a weirdo half Christian half pagan mystic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkBs0VCSX0

I highly advice anyone in this thread to listen to this song.
>>
>>585327
>But on several occasions it seemed as he pulled their son back from the brink of death?
I've always wondered this too, how in the hell can you fake saving someone from hemophilia? If it was like chronic pain or something subjective like that which he was treating it wouldn't be that odd, placebo effect and all that, but how in the hell can the placebo effect treat excessive blood loss? It's the one reason given for why the Tsar was willing to put up with his shit, without it he'd be out on his ass, did Rasputin really have magical powers? I can't think of another explanation.
>>
>>583742
What are the best relatively accurate books about him?
>>
>>584890
>>585297
>he slept with the Tsarina
When will this meme die? There's literally zero proof of this other than popular rumour.
>>
>>586757
When I'm tired of fapping to it.
>>
>>586897
Fair enough.
>>
>>585137
>the dude is like the cause of everything bad that happen to russia since 1914 alongside with the great war
explain please
>>
>>586362
>Skeptics of Rasputin’s healing powers claimed that monk had in fact used hypnosis to cure Alexei’s’ hemophilia. Medical evidence suggests that the boy was not actually suffering from hemophilia at all, but from aplastic anemia. Many symptoms of this disease are similar to those of hemophilia. However unlike hemophilia it is also characterized by spontaneous remission. In many cases this remission is long term. It is likely that Rasputin simply arrived at the child’s bedside at the right time.

http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php?topic=6989.5;wap2
>>
>>585657
>Also you should never trust a weirdo half Christian half pagan mystic.
kekd
>>
>>583747
He was so cool other Russians thought he was an old man.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.