[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nizari Shi'ism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: rita-hayworth-5.jpg (996 KB, 2145x1623) Image search: [Google]
rita-hayworth-5.jpg
996 KB, 2145x1623
>reminder that this chick right here, the wet dream of many an American GI, left her film career to marry into the lineage of Fatima bint Muhammad (also the spawn of the Assassins), joined her husband (the son of an imam) in helping his horse racing enterprise, almost converted to Islam for him, then divorced him

Not hating at all, just musing on the surreal nature of the imamate.

Anyone here know anything beyond Wikipedia about these guys? Betwen film-star wives and the Assassins, they seem to have a pretty bad-ass history to tell you the truth.
>>
>>582024
I think I read somewhere she was of gipsy heritage
>>
File: 1450586138886.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1450586138886.png
272 KB, 817x669
>>582073

I know she has Spanish descent.

I have a fetish for Latinas (me being half Puerto Rican probably factors in), and I always wondered why she looked so exceptionally sultry and sensual to me out of all the old pin-ups until I looked her up one day for kicks... there have been several times when I was particularly attracted to someone over others that should have been hotter than them and I later found out their parents or grandparents were of Spanish descent, so I think the fetish is inborn in by genes lol
>>
File: gal_2161.jpg (25 KB, 220x311) Image search: [Google]
gal_2161.jpg
25 KB, 220x311
>>582024
>they seem to have a pretty bad-ass history to tell you the truth
Thats nothing compared to their predecessors whom ended up doing more damage to islam with their rampage across the ME than the crusaders and christfags ever wished they could have.
>>
File: photo-Performance-1970-8.jpg (312 KB, 1500x1221) Image search: [Google]
photo-Performance-1970-8.jpg
312 KB, 1500x1221
>>582137

desu, I didn't hear about the Assassins for the first time on Assassin's Creed or any other bullshit vidya.

I first learned about Hasan-i Saba in the 1970 film "Performance", when the characters trip on mushrooms and Mick Jagger narrates the tale of the Old Man in the Mountain by one of the early Orientalists. As the story was read, Anita Pallenberg, Jagger's character's famous lover, adorned James Fox, a fugitive gangster looking for an image to put on his passport photo, in a long cloak and a Yemeni-style dagger in his waist as a disguise for the photo, in order to prepare him to assume Jagger's soul after he dies.

I HIGHLY suggest this movie for /his/; I'll suggest it on other boards too.
>>
>>582182

idk why 4chan put in "desu" at all in what I said, didn't mean to be admonishing
>>
Bump

There must be some Pakistani or someone lurking that can give me more insight on this group, especially on how the differences in the imams the shia groups revere make differences in their system.
>>
>>582187
Word filter now we have Japanese moot
F a m t b h are changed as is one other
Shia sects end up weird as the sects compromise and end up pretty non Muslim as they worship a mortal leader as God or as a prophet
>>
>>582024
assasins were pretty much terrorists, they did mass stabbings in public
>>
>>582104
Gross
>>
File: 1335822111354.jpg (42 KB, 434x640) Image search: [Google]
1335822111354.jpg
42 KB, 434x640
She also got ORSON'D
>>
File: rita hayworth before after.jpg (104 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
rita hayworth before after.jpg
104 KB, 300x400
thank you science
>>
>>584215

That's your opinion bro. There's an austerity in the Iberian countenance that I just admire, especially when mixed with the dark near-Asiatic features of the natives.

>>584251

I like her before too tho... I guess there wasn't much diversity in pinups in those days haha. I did like Dolores del Rios too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.