[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I am gathering material and inspiration for my fantasy novel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
Hi. I am gathering material and inspiration for my fantasy novel.

Was there ever a religion that preached only selected few are real human beings created by God and the rest are in fact just soulless philosophical zombies crerated by Anti-God to decieve them?
>>
>that pic
are you that retard that was on Adam Wallace's podcast?
you're stupid and your ideas are dumb
>>
>>581739
Judaism? Talmud says non-Jews are animals in human form.
>>
>>581747
>Adam Wallace

Who? I just googled philosophical zombie to get a picture.
>>
>>581739
Not so sure about this but I do know that Calvinism teaches that every human being is just a puppet controlled by God.
>>
Zionist Jews
>>
Non that I've heard of. Hard to convert people. So even if it existed it probably died out pretty fast unless all they did was fugg all day.

>>581747
> Being this triggered by someone's fantasy novel
What the fuck man
>>
>>581739
>Was there ever a religion that preached only selected few are real human beings created by God and the rest are in fact just soulless philosophical zombies crerated by Anti-God to decieve them?
I can think of two:
First, the gnostics, who believed that unenlightened people were trapped inside the world created by the demiurg Yaldabaoth, so they are "kind of" zombie-ish.
Second, Stefan Molyneux followers literally think that anyone that doesn't accept their very narrow definition of the non-agression principle is a monster to be feared.
>>
>>582223
How can anyone take Stefan Molyneux seriously?
>>
Talmudic Judaism, to be exact, Babylon period Judaism (aka Exilic or Diaspora times).

Gnostics, in a sense. Cathars in a loose sense.
>>
>>581739
Look up Steve Quayle Genesis 6 Giants and stick with it for a bit.

Prepare to be . . . surprised.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.