[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's over Luigi, I have the high ground!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
"It's over Luigi, I have the high ground!"
>>
File: Luigi_Cadorna_02.jpg (343 KB, 589x844) Image search: [Google]
Luigi_Cadorna_02.jpg
343 KB, 589x844
"You underestimate my power!"
>>
"Don't try it!"
>>
File: battle of caporetto.jpg (106 KB, 557x800) Image search: [Google]
battle of caporetto.jpg
106 KB, 557x800
>>
Krk
>>
File: Assassination of Julius Caesar.jpg (60 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Assassination of Julius Caesar.jpg
60 KB, 580x386
>>581097
>freezes frame
Well, that's me. No, not the one with the knife.
That one, yes. The one on the floor.
>zoom
Now, you're probably asking yourself how it came to this. It all started when I invaded Gaellia...
>>
>>581111
Didn't we already did this?
>>
>>581119
Yes
>>
>>581111
>Black fading
>Rome 90 B.C.
>This music starts playing:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u94yWGkoA6o
>Several Shots of Ancient Rome, with general vice and decay
>Julius Caesar Says: Welp this is the City where I was born, Rome, everybody says is the great wonder of civilization, but i think it is nothing but a shithole infested with diseases and vice
>>
bump for evening 4chan.
>>
"Only a Spartan deals in absolutes"
>>
File: 13759283445.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
13759283445.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>Punic war play
>"non est me" starts playing
>>
File: 1450643254572.png (187 KB, 516x540) Image search: [Google]
1450643254572.png
187 KB, 516x540
>>583768
>non est me
The name's "filius fortunatus", you fucking pleb
>>
File: Timur_reconstruction03.jpg (558 KB, 1115x1371) Image search: [Google]
Timur_reconstruction03.jpg
558 KB, 1115x1371
>As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Mongol. To me, being a Mongol was better than being Emperor of China. Even before I first wandered into Samarkand with a Mongol army, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew I belonged. To me, it meant being Persian in an empire that was full of Arabs. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did what they wanted. They raided and plundered entire villages and no one ever raised a sword. In the summer when they raped the conquered villages' females all night, nobody ever called the Mamluks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.