[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about Bulgaria's /his/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 23
File: good land.gif (15 KB, 273x279) Image search: [Google]
good land.gif
15 KB, 273x279
>>
ok

what about it
>>
>>57035
That it exists
>>
File: Rusev.jpg (325 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Rusev.jpg
325 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>57016
to help inform people:

Tzvetkov, Plamen S. A History of the Balkans: A Regional Overview from a Bulgarian Perspective. Lewiston, NY: Edwin Mellen, 1993.
>Tzvetkov makes no pretense of objectivity, but he provides an interesting study of the Balkans from the viewpoint of a Balkan nation often overlooked by modern Western historians. This work will benefit students interested in the Bulgarian outlook on Balkan events.

Hall, Richard C. The Modern Balkans: A History. London: Reaktion, 2011.
>This is a short introduction that treats mainly the political history of southeastern Europe.
no link

Mazower, Mark. The Balkans: A Short History. New York: Modern Library, 2000.
>This work is a short but sophisticated history of southeastern Europe. It is written by a historian whose opus includes works on modern Greece. His comprehensive perspective is a major asset of this work.
http://bookzz.org/book/2289023/0ebbe6

Stavrionos, L. S. The Balkans since 1453. New York: Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, 1958.
>Although published in the mid-20th century, this work remains a highly accessible and comprehensive portal for the study of the region. This is an excellent place to start study of southeastern European history.
http://bookzz.org/book/2031903/7fd379
long ass hell but probably talks about balkan wars a lot
>>
A really sad history after the Ottoman Conquest, it could never fully unify all of its lost territory and has ended up a mediocre and corrupt backwater.
>>
File: boris21.jpg (38 KB, 300x461) Image search: [Google]
boris21.jpg
38 KB, 300x461
Daily reminder that if it wasn't for Bulgaria, Orthodox Christianity would never spread to Eastern Europe.
>>
Bulgarian history 101

>be pagan nomads
>Byzantines BTFO
>settle down and convert to Christianity
>Byzantines BTFO (again)
>butthurt Byzantine emperor roams around the Balkans ripping the eyeballs out of every Bulgarian until they submit
>Bulgarians get independence 200 years later
>Byzantines BTFO (again)
>Crusaders BTFO
>Turks arrive
>Bulgaria gets conquered like a bitch
>over half a millennium passes
>Bulgaria gets independence
>picks fights with all of its neighbors and loses
>communism
>...
>the end
>>
>>57016
tl;dr history of Bulgaria, in two posts since its too long.

>Romans conquer the greeks and thracians living there.
>Huns and goths pillage the fuck out of the place.
>Slavs more in and take some land, they get taken over by the eastern romans.
>Bulgars come and pillage the fuck out of the place.
>After some fighting bulgars get recognized as a state.
>Bulgars make peace with romans and help fight off the arabs.
>Bulgars get double penetrated by Serbia and Byzantium, peace deal requires that they convert to christianity.
>The conversion means most of the bulgar nobility is killed off, so they lose all their horse warlords and culture.
>On and off wars between the now slavic and christian "bulgar" state and the eastern roman state.
>Bulgaria reaches its high point and sends emissaries to spread its alphabet and church east.
>Bulgaria double penetrated by Russia and Byzantium, Byzantium takes over the place.
>Rebellions, Bulgaria shows up on the map again. Never fully recovers.
>On and off wars between Bulgaria, Byzantium and Serbia.
>Ottomans show up, and at this point Bulgaria is 6-7 different independent kingdoms who arent allied to each other. While one >Kingdom is falling to the turks, another is fighting Genoa for a trade dispute, for example.
>Ottomans conquer the place, beat back the crusade sent to help.
>>
>>60571
>During ottoman times treatment is harsh, bulgarians arent allowed to experience the renaissance, the enlightenment, industrialization, nationalization
>Russia shows up in their quest for a warm port to park their navy in, beats Russia back
>Bulgaria decides to go with a german prince and ruins relationship with Russia
>Bulgaria enters a coalition against Ottomans to reconquer land
>Coalition isnt allowed to take all the desired land by the western powers, so the allies cant agree who gets who and Bulgaria gets fucked up the ass for acting harshly
>Bulgaria joins Germany in WWI to get back land and gets fucked up the ass
>Bulgaria joins Germany in WWII to get back land and gets fucked up the ass
>Bulgaria pretty much conquered by the USSR, in all but name
>USSR collapses, Bulgaria cant handle losing its biggest export partner and bankrupts
>Today, Bulgaria is the poorest functional state in Europe
>>
File: 1445350825286[1].jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1445350825286[1].jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>60567

>be pagan nomads
Tengrism isnt paganism, its an organized religion.
>settle down and convert to Christianity
The conversion was enforced by a peace talk after an alliance between the western balkan slavs and the eastern romans fielded a fuckhuge army. It was either convert, or get destroyed.
>butthurt Byzantine emperor roams around the Balkans ripping the eyeballs out of every Bulgarian until they submit
Most likely a myth, and certainly exaggerated. And why would he be butthurt, he won the war.
>Bulgaria gets conquered like a bitch
There was no Bulgaria at the time, but the several kingdoms that existed in the territory traditionally occupied by Bulgaria, and ruled by ethnic bulgarians did get taken over.
>the end
It hasnt ended yet, here we are, siding with the germans against Russia again.
>>
They breed the most toxic Dota 2 players.
>>
>>60639

BIDF please go
>>
>>60571
They're arrived with the Slavs,which is a bit different.

>Tengrism
Kinda ironic considering that they're probably of East Iranic descent
>>
>>61736
You think they were zoroastrian? There is zero proof to back this up, while there is solid proof (calendar and list of rulers) that they followed tengrism and used hunnic to write.
Bulgars were probably part of Attila's horde, and when it was defeated and dispersed they formed their own horde, and roamed the pastures on the east bank of the Black sea.
When the Khazars formed a big horde they beat them and the Bulgars were forced to move. They couldnt agree where they want to go, so half went north to the Volga pastures, and half went west to the Danube pastures.
Both hordes fought, and won land for themselves, and two states were formed. The Volga bulgars were converted into islam for trade purposes, and the Danube bulgars were converted into christianity for political purposes, and at this point bulgar culture went extinct and the bulgars stopped existing, only remaining as a name.
>>
pls restore monarchy
>>
File: 1403470097281 - Copy - Copy.png (1 MB, 3568x3792) Image search: [Google]
1403470097281 - Copy - Copy.png
1 MB, 3568x3792
>>
Ivaylo is best king
Chernozemski is best terrorist
>>
>>57016
It's a mystery:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_pit_of_Garlo
>>
>>61856
>Beличкo Димитpoв Кepин (пoзнaт кaкo Bлaдo Гeopгиeв Чepнoзeмcки, Bлaдo Димитpoв Чepнoзeмcки и Bлaдo шoфepoт) — мaкeдoнcки[1]peвoлyциoнep и тepopиcт oд Бyгapијa, yчecник вo мaкeдoнcкoтo peвoлyциoнepнo движeњe вo пpвaтa пoлoвинa нa XX вeк, дeeц нa Bнaтpeшнaтa мaкeдoнcкa peвoлyциoнepнa opгaнизaцијa.

Bulgaria stealing history yet again, I see.
>>
>>61869
Oвa
Bapдap - Eгeј - Пиpин дби
>>
File: Черноземски.jpg (175 KB, 559x689) Image search: [Google]
Черноземски.jpg
175 KB, 559x689
>>61869
>Vlado Chernozemski (19 October 1897 – 9 October 1934), born Velichko Dimitrov Kerin (Bulgarian: Beличкo Димитpoв Кepин), was a Bulgarian[1] revolutionary. Also known as "Vlado the Chauffeur" Chernozemski is considered a hero in Bulgaria today,[2] and in his time, in Croatian circles and in Macedonian Bulgarian diaspora.

>macedonian wiki
>>
>>61892
Chernozemski is a pretty cool guy, eh assassinates Yugoslavian king and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>61892
>>61888
History of Croatia 1941-1946 by Dennis Barton, published by the Churchil History Information Center, says he is macedonian.

www.churchinhistory.org/pages/booklets/croatia.pdf

Stop stealing history. Alexander the Great isnt Bulgarian. Spartacus isnt Bulgarian. Boris I isnt Bulgarian. Attila isnt Bulgarian. Stop stealing history.
>>
>>61838
Subtle reference to bogomils, a dualist sect, in the First Bulgarian Kingdom there.
>>
>>61906
Because of him based Tito was able to take power desu
Thanks Cherbozemski
>>
T R I M O R E T A
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A
>>
>yfw bulgarians are the original turks
>>
>>61914
Decades of Crisis: Central and Eastern Europe Before World War II by Tibor Iván Berend says he is Bulgarian and so is the whole IMRO. What now ?

Also out of the ones you listed only Boris I is considered Bulgarian and I would love to hear what you think of his origins.
>>
>>61914
>Chernozemski
>Bulgarian name
>Born in Velingrad
How is he Fyromian again?
>>
>>61956
>ski
>bulgarian name

Names ending in -ski are macedonian.
>>
>>61966
Чepнo > Цpнo
Also apparently Vasil Levski is Fyromian too.
>>
Are they slavic or turkic?

Also, why did both Bulgarian empires fail?
>>
>>61947
Slavs are the original turks, as in they entered the Balkans as invaders and carved up the place to make a home for themselves. Bulgars came 100-200 years after the slavs.
>>
>>61978
Vasil Kunchev, you imbecile. Levski isnt a name.
>>
>>61980
Internal conflicts. Also a combination of both I think, there are slavic people and then there is for example Kubrat Pulev.
>>
>>61978
>Vasil Levski
Ayy idiote
>>
>>61978
Dimitar Spisarevski
>>
Macedonian here. Anschluss when?
>>
>>61980
>Are they slavic or turkic?
Used to be turkic, but then they lost a war and all the ethnic bulgars got killed during the conversion to christianity. The nation became slavic after that moment.
>Also, why did both Bulgarian empires fail?
Because everything eventually fails and nothing is forever.
The fall of the first one was because Byzantium got a good deal with Russia before Bulgaria could, not for lack of trying.
The fall of the second was because the Ottomans came in the exact perfect moment, when Bulgaria was segmented and at its weakest in centuries.
>>
>>60575
>Today, Bulgaria is the poorest functional state in Europe
Moldova, Ukraine?
>>
>>62005
I am sure Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia will unite in the next few years.
>>
>>62029
>moldova
>ukraine
>functional states

Also, keep it history. Lets not talk about modern politics or modern economics.
And lets drop the ethnic discussion if possible, or the thread will be deleted.
>>
>>62031
>you will get to slaughter shqips in your lifetime
Feels good фam тbh
>>
Just a heads up that Todor Aleksandrov is also Bulgarian.
>>
>>62044
So to briefly sum it up, Bulgaria is similar to Hungary, as both came from hordes that settled and become a kingdom?
>>
>>62064
>Toдop Aлeкcaндpoв Пoп-Opyшoв (Hoвo Ceлo, 4 мapт 1881 – Cyгapeвo, 31 aвгycт 1924) — мaкeдoнcки пoлитички лидep и eдeн oд вoдaчитe нa BMPO.

Talk about history, not ethnicity. Stop going all /pol/ in here.
>>
File: Second_Balkan_War.png (848 KB, 1710x1371) Image search: [Google]
Second_Balkan_War.png
848 KB, 1710x1371
>never trust your neighboring countries
>>
>>62110
>mfw bulgarians backstabbed by serbs who allied with Turks and Greeks

top fucking kek,

it's like slavs hate each other so fucking much. every time i learned about the slavophile bullshit of the 19th century i laughed my ass off how hard they fought each other.
>>
>>62084
Fyrom, pls go.
>>
>>62110
>>62128
Bulgaria literally started that war autism lords
>>
>>62079
>So to briefly sum it up

Bulgar period:
>Bulgar came and won some battles, got some land.
>Bulgar lost a battle, were forced into Christianity, effectively losing their culture and ethnicity.

Slavc period:
>Bulgaria grew and became a regional power.
>Bulgaria lost fight with Russia and Byzantium.
>Bulgaria regained independence.
>Bulgaria got segmented into weaker kingdoms and the region overall degenerated.
>Ottomans came and took everything.

Ottoman period:
>Islam
>Blood tax
>No enlightenment, no industrialization, no renaissance
>Russians won a war and gave Bulgaria independence

Modern period:
>Won a war with Serbia and Ottomans and annexed Thrace from the Ottomans.
>Lost a war to Greece, Romania, Ottomans and Serbia and lost some land, as well as ruined the whole economy.
>Lost the First World War
>Lost the Second World war
>Became a defacto part of the USSR
>Economy collapsed with he fall of the USSR
>Joined EU and NATO
>>
>>62152
What about the Golden Century?
>>
>>62166
You mean Symeon I Imperator times?
Thats covered in
>Bulgaria grew and became a regional power.
It was a brief period, and the whole post is a very tl;dr version of things.
>>
>>62152
The slavs were already there then? Also, don't you mean muscovites instead of Russia?
>>
>>62187
Arguably you're skipping over the greatest cultural achievement of the 9th/10th centuries, in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>62084
The quote in the picture : Good luck to all Bulgarians. Long live united Bulgaria. See you again in the free Bulgarian cities Skopje, Bitola and Thessaloniki.

As far as history goes, I don't suppose a lot of people besides the Bulgarians on here know anything about Bulgarian generals, but for those who do : Who do you think was the best ?
Me : Either Ivan Kolev or Vladimiri Vazov, for those interested, for Kolev check Romanian Campaign, he and his chivalry division fought off Serbian, Russian and Romanian units and advanced all the way through Dobrudzha. For Vazov see the Battle of Doiran, heavily outnumbered by British, Greek and French forces he still achieved the victory.
>>
File: rusi.jpg (284 KB, 905x430) Image search: [Google]
rusi.jpg
284 KB, 905x430
>>62202
>slavs
The Slavs invaded the Balkans a couple of centuries before the Bulgars.

>russians
A union of Kievan Rus', Pecheneg Khaganate and Magyar Khaganate were looking to expand their influence in the Balkans.
They held negotiations with Bulgaria and Byzantium, and the Byzantine offer was better. This alliance entered Bulgaria and won the war, and started fighting among themselves who gets what.
Bulgaria decided they'd rather be subjects to Byzantium, and an alliance of what was left of Bulgarian armies and nobility and Byzantium beat back and forced the alliance of Rus, Pecheneg and Magyars out of the Balkans.
After that there was a period where Bulgaria was a subject state to Byzantium, although fairly independent in many ways. They couldnt conduct any foreign policy though.
>>
>>62252
Slav invasion was the best thing to happen to this region of inbreds and savages desu
T. Balkan slav
>>
>>62269
>region of inbreds and savages
>thracians, greeks and romans

More like region of empire builders and civilization creators.
>>
>>62347
I'm pretty sure you're responding to a Fyromian, they're very conflicted about their identity and the world in general.
>>
>>62347
Balkans was the shithole of the civilized Roman Empire and thracians are goat fuckers
>>
>>62392
>the gold people
>goat fuckers
>>
>>62392
Thracians are based as fuck, some of the best metalwork, some of the best warriors.
>>
>>62413
some of the best goat fuckers...
>>
File: Vladimir_Vazov_(1915-1918).jpg (25 KB, 386x553) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir_Vazov_(1915-1918).jpg
25 KB, 386x553
>>62219
>Vazov

this desu

>Among the most notable moments of Vladimir Vazov’s life was his visit to England in 1936. The British legion celebrated the British victory in World War I. The British veterans invited one of their worthiest opponents on the battlefield. He was personally greeted by Lord Milne, who shook his hand with the words "It is a pleasure to meet the Bulgarian delegation, as even though we were enemies, you - like us - fought not only like brave men, but also like gentlemen." The British paid great honour to General Vazov as they lowered their national flags in his name. The chairman of the British legion Major Goldy said in his speech: “He is one of the few foreign officers whose name features in our history”.
>>
>>62419
>fought in two major wars
>lost both
>>
File: ритон.jpg (44 KB, 700x485) Image search: [Google]
ритон.jpg
44 KB, 700x485
>>62413
Actually the famous Thracian treasures were made in Greece and imported, I think.
>>
File: balkans-1861-ethnic.jpg (4 MB, 6280x5072) Image search: [Google]
balkans-1861-ethnic.jpg
4 MB, 6280x5072
>>62138
>Bulgaria literally started that war autism lords

Yes beacause Serbia and Greece unrightfully wanted Macedonia lands in the end of First Balkan War despite the fact that it was agreed before the war Bulgaria to recieve them.
>>
File: 1437817160117.png (753 KB, 466x1033) Image search: [Google]
1437817160117.png
753 KB, 466x1033
>salty fyromians are trying to turn /his/ into /int 2.0/ shithole

my sides, stop being mad that you are literal non-country and stop shitting this board too
>>
>>62495
You're the one who linked the thread on int retard
>>
> buttblasted fyromanian shitting over this thread
this is why i want IDs in /his/, there is always an sutist faggot in every thread

Also daily reminder that your nation was created to weaken Bulgaria and you contry is going to be 30 years old in 6 years, younger than me.
>>
>>62495

>>62532
>>62532
>>
>>62435
Show us a piece of paper saying we lost, we can show you the results of a hundred victories. Our politicians lost the war, not our army.
>>
>>62514
>You're the one who linked the thread on int retard

i havent been on /int/ for weeks, no idea what you are talking about
>>
>Rampaging Turks establish their own kingdom in the Balkans
>Get keked by the Byzantines
>Keked by the Slav's under the Byzantines
>Byzantines start getting their shit kicked in
>Declare independence along with Serbia
>Need to establish legitimacy
>Patriarch in Constantinople sure as hell won't recognize you
>Appeal to Pope
>Cock teased, eventually denied.
>Fight with your neighbors
>Gain some land
>Loose some land
>Conquered by the Turks

Last yearI got halfway through "The Slav's in European History and Civilization" - Francis Dvornik" before having to stop due to uprooting my life.
This is what I remember.
>>
ignore the /balk/ leaking u dumb fucks and discuss actual history, before you manage to turn this board in cancerous /int/ version
>>
>>62608
slavs are eternally doomed to being keked by turks
>>
>>62721
yet, ultimately, the slavs are the one that keked the turks in the end
>>
DA JIVEE KITAECA
>>
File: cgZ8ela.png (824 KB, 743x764) Image search: [Google]
cgZ8ela.png
824 KB, 743x764
>>62762
>Russians
>slavs

pick one
>>
>>62881
>slavs are ethnic group meme

by the autistic 4chan logic, literally no one is slav

south slavs are thracians/dacians/dinarics, russians are "eastern proto europeans", poles are "wends'', etc

slavs are a lingquistic group, stop with that haplogroup autism
>>
>>62479
excuse me but Greece never wronged Bulgaria in any agreement
Bulgaria invaded Greece despite that.
>>
>>62216

By who, Bulgaria? In the whole fucking "Golden Age", there wasn't a single author or scientist of worth.
>>
>>63089
The legacy of the literary and religious developments from that time was the rapid Christianization and adoption of the Cyrillic script by other Slavic nations (and Mongolia).
>>
>>60571
>>60575
kill yourself you fucking nerd

also serbia wasn't a factor in any of this, it never us
we conquered serbia twice
>>
>>63308
Protip: when discussing history, leave nationalism and patriotism in your other pair of pants. They only get in the way.
>>
>>63308
Dushan's kingdom controlled Bulgaria for a short period of time, fellow overzealous patriot.
>>
>>63308
>kill yourself you fucking nerd

How about you go outside and stop getting mad on the internet
>>
>>64114
Just dont respond to posts like these.
If someone brings nationalism to a history discussion, you slap him once and ignore him.
He'll be back on /int/ getting mad over the macedonian flag and you will continue to wish more people were making relevant posts on /his/,.
>>
Bulgaria's one of the most possibly fucked up states i ever heard of

>Establish its identity and statehood in 1878

>Lose every war it's been ever since

Then communism, and now
>>
>>60517
>Orthodox Christianity
>good

So glad those two faggot monks got kicked out of Great Moravia so West Slavs got spared from this Orthodox cancer.
>>
File: BULGAR_PRIME.png (38 KB, 494x438) Image search: [Google]
BULGAR_PRIME.png
38 KB, 494x438
I wish by some miracle of God that Bulgaria had won the Second Balkan War.
>>
>Macedonians ruining the thread, because they can't accept their nationality spawned few decades ago
>>
>>62987
>"eastern proto europeans"
They're Mongols m8.
>>
>>64405
It would just lead to its annexation by Austro-Hungary as a personal union state.
>>
>>57016

>Bulgaria

muh access to the Aegean sea

deal w/it Dimitar
>>
File: manasses-chronicle.jpg (315 KB, 1600x874) Image search: [Google]
manasses-chronicle.jpg
315 KB, 1600x874
A couple notable battles in Bulgarian history:

-Defeat of knights of the Fourth Crusade at Adrianople (1205)

-Defeat of Arab besiegers of Constantinople (717–718)
>>
>>64531
That would be the best thing to ever happen to Bulgaria.
>>
>>64405
The territory will still be lost after WW1
>>
>>64325
Catholic heretic detected
>>
>>64639
Serbia had the option and declined, I am guessing it wasnt a desirable outcome.
>>
>>64656
Protestant. Have fun kissing icons, funding a corrupt patriarch and generally living in your own shit.
>>
>>64674
>Protestand
DUDE
LE
MAYO
You can't make this shit up, you're the heretics of the heretics
>>
>>64688
>KISSING ICONS
>not heretical
>>
>>64656
>>64674
>>64688
>unironically religious in 2015
And you are supposed to be critical and academic peoples.

Regardless, this belongs on /int/. Keep it HISTORY here.
>>
>>64724
>religion belongs on /int/

Can you marxist atheist edgelord fuckwads stop pretending you own this board?
>>
>>64724
>It's the CURRENT YEAR, how can you still be religious? I mean come on, it's THE CURRENT YEAR LMAO
>>
>>64755
easy there, enlightened /pol/ person
>>
>>64724
fuck off
>>
>>64755
Arguing weather being protestant makes you heretic in 2015 is not historical discussion.
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>64777
>everything that isn't 100% marxism belongs on /pol/
>>
>>64827
>everything disagreeing with my /pol/ world views is automatically marxism

Fuck off, retard. Either talk history or go away.
>>
>>64827
>rational humanism = marxism
>>
>>64873
>someone mentions he's religious
>DUDE ATHEISM LMAO, IT'S 2015, GO BACK TO /POL/
>>
>>64873
>>64793
Religion is 100% History wether you like it or not t.bh f.am it is a huge part of Western culture that shaped the continent for hundreads of years, it influenced what was written and influnced decision people took, most religious laws and scriptures were written long ago so and what they really meant or wether they were right or not in their philosphy is subject for historical debate wich transits into the present so go tip your fedoras somewhere else
>>
>>64985
The two posts that started this shit are >>64656 and >>64688
I imagine they are both yours. Cut your wrists and go bleed out somewhere.
You arent going to kill this board. Go away.
>>
>>65012
Then talk about religion in the context of history, you cockgobbling dickmonger. Dont just come here shitting out meymeyz :D:DD:D: and insulting others for their lack of belief in your personal cult of choice.
>>
File: the city of you.png (42 KB, 970x205) Image search: [Google]
the city of you.png
42 KB, 970x205
>>65014
>>
File: the city of go back to pol.jpg (38 KB, 657x322) Image search: [Google]
the city of go back to pol.jpg
38 KB, 657x322
>>65043
Talk about history or fuck off.
>>
>>65039
>insulting others

>you cockgobbling dickmonger
>Fuck off, retard
>unironically religious in 2015
>Cut your wrists and go bleed out somewhere
>>
>>65061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj-TsrnDy1E

>you in this thread
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.