[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Caesar considered one of the Three Worthy Pagans, along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453050673249.png (151 KB, 728x349) Image search: [Google]
1453050673249.png
151 KB, 728x349
Why is Caesar considered one of the Three Worthy Pagans, along with Lysander and Alexander? What exactly did he do that made him a moral exemplar for Christians to follow? For that matter, what did Lysander and Alexander do besides be good genrrals?
>>
>>569454
They had to be blessed by god, because their doings aren't within the realm of mortals, the reasoning is not important, the lord works in mysterious ways.
>>
Romans confirmed for manlets
>>
>>569532
everyone was a manlet compared to germans back then.
>>
>>569545
>gauls
>germans
le kek, mon ami!
>>
>>569562
I must be stroking, I was like "damn, what the fuck was caesar doing with the germans". Then reread the picture, saw germans again, and then posted that. what the fuck.
>>
>>569575
You know Caesar fought in the Rhinelands right?
>>
>>569598
Nope, didn't know that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.