[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are some Atheistic Saints?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
Who are some Atheistic Saints?
>>
>>562525
No one

/thread
>>
>nietzsche was an atheist
Stop this meme.
>>
I don't understand the question, why would they make em a saint then?

Saint Nietzsche? He wouldn't like that very much although we can say he would deserve it since he knew how a great intellectual attack can prolong the downfall of the target and even cause it's revival in favour.
>>
>>563326
explain
>>
>>563539
If you actually read his books, you can easily see he is a protestant.
>>
>>563326
Nigga he wrote about how God was dead in a cultural sense and how Christianity is a nihilistic religion.

Stop being such a hipster, we like you for who you are.
>>
>>563692
>tells contemporary Christians that they aren't being good Christians
>therefore he's an atheist
wew
>>
Aleister Crowley
Ignatius Loyola
The Bush/Clinton Mafia
Anyone queer
A demon
Saladin
Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer
The Huxley boys
Erasmus Darwin
Francis Galton

Most atheists probably don't even know about these saints of atheism.

Adolf Hitler
Chairman Mao
Josef Stalin
Pol Pot

The Pharisees
Modern Rabbinic Judaism
The Talmud

Anybody to do with pop culture
Kim Jung Un
The Dalai Lama
Buddha
Krishna and all other weird Eastern Gods.

The Watchers
Satan and his black horde of high priests and generals.
Douglas Haig

John "Songbird" McCain
Lt. John Pike
L. Ron Hubbard

There's a bunch more, I'll post them if I think of them.
>>
>>563326
>I will now disprove the existence of all gods. If there were gods, how could I bear not to be a god? Consequently, there are no gods.
>>
Stalin, Hitler, Darwin, Nye and the "Black Science Guy"
>>
>>567138
The only thing I'm mad at here is

>Saladin

And you forgot Obummer.
>>
>>567162
Muhammad was also an atheist saint.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.