[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont know exactly how long people stay on this board but a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 7d3ff.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
7d3ff.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
dont know exactly how long people stay on this board but a long time back but I said i was going to be a Christian monk(Anglican monastery), i went to the monastery, which met all my ideals, i mean its literally a working communism, it fucking works! but God told me it wasn't what I should do, which sucks

Im fully aware im talking to atheists right now, just had to express how every awsum thing history and everything says about monasteries are true, so gloriously true
>>
Okay
>>
Religion can really draw people to the single-mindedness and selflessness that can make living communally work well. Not only having the idea of something bigger and more important than one's self to guide you, but living in a small enough community to affirm that those around you feel selfless as well sounds like a perfect way to live. Of course, not everyone can live like that but still...

Hope you find success in wherever you feel called.
>>
>>562505
But Communists don't teach you to hate yourself and have no sex.

Also, you claiming you speak directly to god? You know that's just plain silly right?
>>
>>562505
please go back and stop polluting the world with your presence, we have enough of you chucklefucks running around causing problems
>>
>>562505
What's the monastery actually like? I'm way off in New Zealand so we don't have anything nearby I could go and check out
>>
>>562505
>atheists
Nah, confirmed Roman Catholic here.

Do whatever you feel your vocation is. Maybe Lord Jesus is calling you to a life of marriage? Try it out!
>>
File: pyramide_capitalisme.png (1 MB, 595x736) Image search: [Google]
pyramide_capitalisme.png
1 MB, 595x736
>>562505
>its literally a working communism
Grmbl
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.