[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE DINDU NUFFIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 375x500
Prove me wrong
>you can't
>>
File: Vojni heroji.jpg (73 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
Vojni heroji.jpg
73 KB, 600x439
>>555413
He started the resistance only to start killing off all political enemies fighting on the same side, murdering them simply for not wanting to join the partisans. Tito's communists are the reason there was a civil war in Slovenia. He had thousands upon thousands of people, both civilians and paramilitary, murdered towards the end of the war and after it.
His economical policy led the country to ruin through debt. He wanted all of the nations to be equal by taking from the developed part of the federation and giving to the poor parts, effectively keeping Slovenia (and to a lesser extent Croatia) far behind the rest of Europe.
>>
>>555413
He ejected Ðilas for suggesting heightening the revolution.
>>
ZA DOM SPREMNI
>>
>>555413
He made shitty locks.
>>
File: hrvatica.jpg (26 KB, 392x291) Image search: [Google]
hrvatica.jpg
26 KB, 392x291
>>555767
Translate pls, I can't read Bosansko-Njemacki

In any case, as far as the OP goes, he was better by far than any other communist leader ever, and I think he was the best of several evils as far as Yugoslavia as a region was concerned in the immediate aftermath of WWII. If the war had ended differently, if the Nazis had won (borderline ASB) or if the Allies had progressed further east somehow, maybe there would've been a better evil.

As it was, he was the best choice, I think. At least he treated all nationalist groups equally :^)))
>>
>>557635
type the cunt into google translate you lazy fuck
>>
>>557635
It's Slovene, faggot.

It's a message from a partisan batalion headquarters to one of the units. According to the message, the partisans had rescued 12 internees from an internee train - the message commands them to kill all 12 of them.
The second part of the message says one of the partisans must immediately come to the headquarters because of a remark about Italian propaganda posters that "isn't worthy of a conscious partisan". The last sentence says something about there being enough roads in the area for the Italians to walk on (the wording is really weird here); I suppose this is in connection to the previous sentence about the remark.
>>
>>558163
I know, Hans. Calm down, I was making fun of Zlovenski.
>>
>>559085
>Hans

You really suck at stereotypes.
>>
Tito pay denbts
Tito pls stahp killing communists for loyalty to internationalism
Tito pls don't wear expensive bling and be friends with all imperialists

SFRY was still a pretty good country despite this. Not actually such a bad guy individually but an example of what happens when revisionism wins. Not that his neighbour to the south was much better, theres a reason there's high Yugostalgia after all
>>
He failed in creating a greater Yugoslavia including Bulgaria and Albania (and in the process getting rid of that bunker-fucker Enver Hoxha), but that's really the fault of Stalin.

Tito is perhaps the greatest man of the Cold War.
>>
>>559148
>Albania

They're not even Slavs and including them would lead to a lot more trouble during the breakup.
>>
File: 15e.png (345 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
15e.png
345 KB, 750x500
>>559264
>>559148
>>
>>559148
>hoxha
>bad
The man may have been a nut, but modern Albania can at least pretend to be civilized and european.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.