[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the Japanese or the Korean people arise? Apparently both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
How did the Japanese or the Korean people arise? Apparently both countries used to share the Chinese language script until they each adopted their own.

Why the difference between Korea/Japan and China? Is this merely a social phenomenon or could the difference in the few IQ points be traced back to geographical explanations?
>>
My guess is that for Korea, Sejong made Hangul and rice paddy fags could learn how to read and write.
>>
>>551320
They were all part of a giant east asian linguistic and cultural family. China itself is still made up of different major cultures, and languages. The government there is working for a common language that we all know as manderin. Korea, and japan were just never under any major chinese dynasty because of geography mostly. Japan is a bit off on it's own though. They have some influences that I'm not sure people haven't pin pointed yet.
>>
>>551320

I would give your thread an elaborate, concise reply, (spent one year abroad in South Korea, doing "South Korea Studies", at Korea University) but you had to be the biggest fucking faggot and bring up IQ tests and your little "rankings". Eat shit. I will never understand this fucking /int/ bullshit mentality.
>>
>europeans thinking we asians are all the same
Japanese is more intermixing with Sinic people from China and Korea that have mix with the original people of the Japanese island like Jomon who is probably Austronesian people.

Koreans are bunch of Manchu people that are isolated.

Chinese or Han people is very broad term.Its like calling European people are all the same.Southern chinese is much more closer than Southeast Asians while Northern chinese are related to Manchu.
>>
>>551679
As for the IQ differences. I would argue that it is mostly due to the education systems. Smaller more homogeneous countries with educational institutions such as Japan, and Korea will have higher IQs, while the multi-cultural hellscape that is China isn't exactly so easy to build an education system around.
It likely varies in China based on where you are like it does in the US. If you were to take a sample from just the northern midwest of the US you would get an IQ around 103 or so. Where as California has something like 95 I think. An industrializing nation like China will likely have much wider variations between regions.
>>
>>551689
>Be Asian.
>Whites "You all look the same."
>Meanwhile I can't tell Germans/French/Brits apart until they start talking.
Who started this meme anyway?
>>
File: hard to distinguish.png (456 KB, 802x529) Image search: [Google]
hard to distinguish.png
456 KB, 802x529
>>551726
Some british cunt surely.
>>
>>551726
Brits are like horses. You walk up to them and inspect their teeth
>Its fucked
>Yeap, that's a Brit.
>>
File: o2b1.png (2 MB, 1127x768) Image search: [Google]
o2b1.png
2 MB, 1127x768
just compare and see where each one comes from
>>
>>551689
I disagree. Han Chinese is a label for the major ethnic group in China while Chinese is an umbrella term for all ethnic groups in China. Southern Chinese are much closer related to Northen Chinese than Southeast Asians genetically, and Manchus aren't nearly numerous enough to affect the population of Northern China. 92% of Chinese are Han after all. You can make guesses to Northern and Southern Chinese but there's so much movement of populations inside China that it's a bit tough to do so. It's much easier to tell the difference between Western and Eastern Chinese because of the redness of Western Chinese.
>>
>>551320
Why is Italy ranked so high?
>>
>>554573
lots of immigrants
>>
>>554403
the bulk of most han chinese comes from the central plains (due to mass displacements from wars and famines). but each region has its own unique differences (due to assimilation of other residual ethnicities). In the most far of regions of Han Chinese settlement, I would say 60-70% of their genes and blood come from the central plains and the rest comes from the minorities
>>
>>554648
Interesting. Wasn't most of the population concentrated near coastal areas though? I thought that was where Chinese civilization started.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.