[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can you guys tell me about the Crimean war? I'm very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 794x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 794x596
what can you guys tell me about the Crimean war? I'm very interested in the subject and would like to learn more
>>
>>547511
Britain and France betrayed Christendom
>>
>>547543
how? by working with mudslimes?
>>
what can you guys tell me about the battles in this war?
>>
>>547571
Ignore the Russian meme. They were preserving the balance of power in Europe and the world.
>>
That the northern blockade won the war and the crimean ground campaign was just nobhead Generals getting good men killed.
>>
who let all these fuckface officers just lead men into battle?
>>
>>547912

That's what aristocracy and class is all about anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q
>>
>>547511
>Crimean war
>>
>>547912
>let
>>
>>548272
so true
>>
File: malakoff.jpg (22 KB, 280x436) Image search: [Google]
malakoff.jpg
22 KB, 280x436
>>547511
A total waste.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (92 KB, 604x880) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
92 KB, 604x880
>>547511
Apparently a North African French Zouave invented the cigarette during the campaign, after he lost his pipe, and decided to roll his tobacco ration in cartridge paper and smoke it.

Hence the Zouave on the Zig-Zag packet.
>>
anything interesting on the battles?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.