[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: i know that feel.jpg (73 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
73 KB, 600x481
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>547025

Squats and Horsemeat
>>
Horses are the übermenschen of the animal world.
>>
>>547025
Didn't happen

Stop perpetuating this meme
>>
>>547025
>i have a brain tumour
>>
MLP fanfic
>>
Once Nietzsche saw a horse being beaten by its driver,he ran over to embrace the driver saying "I understand you"
Let's not forget our mustachioed friend had a tough life,his books didn't sell,women rejected him and he was always misunderstood by the people around him including his family.
>>
>>547358
It's a wonderful story. Supposed it was his last act of sanity before he physically collapsed and awoke in a state of maddness.

It's probably not true as all the references to the story are long after the events would have happened.
>>
>>547061
In a way through the process of evolution horses have bettered themselves wouldn't you say?
That or Nietzsche was secretly into bestiality
>>
Wasn't this a scene in Crime and Punishment?
>>
>>549486
Something similar in Raskolnikov's dream
>>
>>547025
One way to interpret Nietzsche's skepticism on free will is by thinking what droves Nietzsche to such a stance. Nietzsche was a petite bourgeoisie in a historical period that it was very difficult for a petite bourgeoisie to accumulate further wealth and raise his social status. It was the rise of the industry era, the power of the accumulated wealth was already visible, and big wealth was in a position to limit the mobility and the prospects of other classes. His own life was filled with accidents and poor health, so by his perspective, the notion of free will, that naturally arises from a period of history in which the middle class was able by using hardiness, luck and belief in oneself to sustain or develop their social status, has become an empty concept. With the same method you can understand the problem of the cause and effect. Now, effects seemed uncorrelated to the causes, no reasonable selection of causes could create the necessary effects i.e. the social sustaining and growth. "Now" the traditional methods of social rise were obsolete, "a human could no longer satisfy the requirements". It would require a "super-human" for this. A mystical, immoral way of wealth accumulation and social status. This is the perspective of the petite bourgeoisie, camouflaged behind a criticism to the urban free spirit.
>>
>>549604
T. Karl Marx
>>
>>547025
Eat fruit. Get your bitch fucked by some dude. Hug ponies.

That is the life of the over man.
>>
>>547025
Go back to sheevposting on /tv/ faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.