[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fuck my genetics up, onee-chan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Charles_II_Inbreeding.jpg (181 KB, 815x623) Image search: [Google]
Charles_II_Inbreeding.jpg
181 KB, 815x623
Just fuck my genetics up, onee-chan.
>>
You can see how the faces of the Spanish kings became progressively more deformed
>>
>haspergers

Are they a meme dynasty?
>>
I like how this is the only example people have when they say all nobles were inbred.
>>
>>541707
Charles II ...... had a hard life
>>
>>543383
found the monarcuck
>>
>>543422
Found the peasant cuck.
>>
>>543385
>grew up with literally anything he could have ever dreamed of
>rich as fuck
>plebs forced to obey him
>despite looking like a fucking foot he has probably been laid more than any of us itt
Nah, he might have had a shitty condition but life probably wasn't too bad
>>
File: 4741074[1].png (118 KB, 493x405) Image search: [Google]
4741074[1].png
118 KB, 493x405
>>541707
>>
>>541707
You'd think someone down the line would have said "they've started coming out funny after we started this whole inbreeding thing, can't we get some new blood and pretend it's a legitimate heir?".
>>
>>543422
Care to provide evidence to the claim?
Otherwise, step the fuck down.
>>
>>544059
why does cleopatra look like she's getting gangbanged
>>
>>544099
Her brother-husbands were write-offs, so she got with Caesar, then later Antony
>>
>>545739
Why?
We've already had plenty of threads on fucked up Habsburgs genetics.
What more needs to be said here?
>>
>>543383
He is an extreme example. Most other nobles were less fucked up
>>
>>543719
He was literally retarded, he couldn't even speak or eat properly because of his deformed jaw, let alone fuck a woman. That's why he died without heir.
>>
>>545905
How retarded was he? Did he understand that he was going to be the end of his dynasty?
>>
>>544076
I'm not sure how aware they were of the side effects of incest back then. The worst effects usually start appearing after the second or 3rd generation of it i think. Just siblings fucking you have a decently high chance of inhereting bad genes but itd probably harder to notice without any kind of research being done on it.
>>
It is not always that bad.
The French Bourbon kings usually married Habsburgs and they were fine.

For example, Louis XIV's mother was a Habsburg, so was his wife.
>>
>>546365

He couldn't even write his own name. He signed every document as "yo el rey", which means "i am the king" in English

His only real "talent" was his marksmanship.
>>
>>546365
He had to have some idea. His wives were all suicidal over his impotence.

Part of the problem was he apparently couldn't get it out of his pants without jizzing.
>>
File: 1361579840645.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1361579840645.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Philip III was fly as fuck holy shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.