[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fallacy or whatever called when someone you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What's the fallacy or whatever called when someone you're arguing says "just google it, it's fact"
>>
>>538585
common knxwledge fallacy
>>
it's not a fallacy, it's you being butthurt by being exposed as lacking in knowledge
>>
>>538602
the moon landing never happened, just google it, it's a fact
>>
>>538611
Theses are dubs, just google it, it's a fact.
>>
Another question; what's the fallacy when someone turns the question back to the person asking the question? I thought it was tu quoque and embarrassed myself in an argument when I tried to act smart.
>>
that's just laziness
>>
>>538585
Way too high just look it up man u have a computer
>>
>>538602
You are a massive faggot and the holocaust never happens, just google it, it's a fact
>>
>>538686
>8686
It is indeed a fact.
>>
being obsessed with fallacies is autism fallacy
>>
>>538748
Fallacy fallacy, actually. The fallacy where you discredit someone's argument because they used a fallacy.
>>
>>538585

Is it related to the fallacy (or whatever) of refusing to google something and instead pedantically insisting that someone google it for you and paste the link into their reply?

Neither is particularly good form.
>>
>>538947
Actually, the fallacy fallacy is when you argue that an argument is -wrong- because it is fallacious, to be specific. The credibility of particular fallacious arguments is a different topic worthy of its own discussion.
>>
Is there anyone besides this ginger fuck to learn fallacies off of?

He sounds like the most pretentious fuckwit up to the point that it makes learning off of him a challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qb-h0sXkH4
>>
it's not a fallacy just google it
>>
>>539732
you could read on the subject of fallacies instead of watching youtube videos by people who annoy you.
>>
>>538585

What's the fallacy of whatever it's called when someone you're arguing with starts claiming you're Mexican and typing in pseudo-spanish at you?
>>
>>539772
I could but learning off youtube is way faster
>>
NOT HISTORY
O
T

H
I
S
T
O
R
Y
>>
>that guy that thought any negative prediction was a slippery slope fallacy.
>>
>>538692
Well it doesn't answer the argument given so is effectively a strawman
>>
>>539796
>History and Humanities
>>
>>538585
>What's the fallacy or whatever called when someone you're arguing says "just google it, it's fact"
It's called being a nigger unable to accept reality.
>>
>>539808
>Well it doesn't answer the argument given so is effectively a strawman

No.
>>
>>539795
Yeah if you're retarded like you are haha
>>
File: 1450453216839.jpg (61 KB, 1122x540) Image search: [Google]
1450453216839.jpg
61 KB, 1122x540
This is you OP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.