[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They are people who think he will cause a new great war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Daily_Mirror_1936.jpg (58 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
Daily_Mirror_1936.jpg
58 KB, 400x514
>They are people who think he will cause a new great war

C'mon the treaty of Versailles was unfair
>>
File: 1447448000148.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1447448000148.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>peace in our time

Based Neville. We're going to enter a new golden age.
>>
File: 1313133-Georges_Clemenceau.jpg (67 KB, 413x550) Image search: [Google]
1313133-Georges_Clemenceau.jpg
67 KB, 413x550
>>536938
Brest-Litovsk was even worse. Any if Germany had won ww1, you bet your ass there would have been massive annexations, a fourth partition of Poland, and generally the rule of Empires continuing in Continental Europe.
>>
>>536938
Yeah, it's not like Germany imposed literally the exact same conditions on France at the end of the Franco-Prussian war.
>>
>>537571
>about 1/4 of their territory lost

?
>>
>implying we won't end up supporting him to beat Stalin

I say, verily, you folk on this Oriental telegram lodge are such fools.

Take the crimson tablet, you easily misguided harlots
>>
Jew here, this guy just rubs my Palestine pounds the wrong way. Should I stay in Germany or move to British Palestine?
>>
>>536938
>unfair
no
>>
>>536938
>Take Alsace-Lorraine
>Fuck with Britain's navy
>Do shit in our colonies
>Invade Belgium
>Use combat gas
>"Versailles was unfair boohoohoo"

The treay of Versailles wasn't harsh enough. We should have asked far more than that.

But whatever. The french army is the best army of the world, and we completly protected our borders with the Maginot line. If you fucking krauts come again, you're going to get rekt.
>>
>>536938
>treaty of Versailles was unfair

Unlike the treaty of brest-litovsk which was completely reasonable and not absurd at all.
>>
>>536938
Golly, I sure am glad we Americans stay out of all this European business.
>>
>>537981

Just a mere example of German leniency.
>>
>>536938
phew i was worried there for a second

fourth great war avoided lads
>>
>>537583
The Alsace Lorraine didn't belong to Germany before the Franco-Prussian war.
>>
>>538091
>Alsace-Lorraine is one fourth of their territory
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.