[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why couldn't the Soviets rebound from Afghanistan like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fyodor2650.jpg (80 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
Fyodor2650.jpg
80 KB, 650x430
Why couldn't the Soviets rebound from Afghanistan like the Americans rebounded from Vietnam?
>>
>>535489
>like the Americans rebounded from Vietnam?
Malaise?
>>
>>535489
>Why couldn't the Soviets rebound from Afghanistan
1991, a wonderful year.
>>
>>535489
Because the Soviet Union collapsed while it was in Afghanistan
>>
File: Carter.jpg (67 KB, 452x642) Image search: [Google]
Carter.jpg
67 KB, 452x642
>>535489
You have an interesting definition of 'rebound' that I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with.
>>
>>535489
No idea, OP. but watch Beast of War. Underrated movie: http://kickasstorrents.to/download/the-beast-of-war-1988-720p-hdtv-x264-aac-kingdom-t7012909.html
>>
Because the Soviet Union is poorer?
>>
Um Because Russian couldn't adapt to Capitalism after fall of USSR
>>
>>535489
the lose of material and money was greater and hit the USSR harder also the command economy was falling apart by this time
>>
>>535489
because the US had a functioning economy.
>>
>>535489
>Americans rebounded from Vietnam
For fiction please go to >>>/lit/
>>
>>535489
because they had a shit economy.
and an even shittier governmental structure
>>
>>537829
please provide proofs contrary to his statement.
>>
>>535489
> Americans rebounded from Vietnam
American's trust in their government was fucking ruined by Vietnam.
>>
>>538490
Malaise. (op.cit.)
>>
>>535489

They had too many Assbabies relative to their number of vaginal babies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.