[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Geyser or some shit in a lake explodes >Releases a sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: deadcattle.jpg (56 KB, 254x382) Image search: [Google]
deadcattle.jpg
56 KB, 254x382
>Geyser or some shit in a lake explodes
>Releases a shitload of CO2
>1,700 people suffocate
>doesn't even get it's own fucking wikipedia article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos#1986_disaster

Because novody cares about impoverished blacks?
>>
wikipedia is atrocious for like 90% of human history
>>
>>530463

If it bothers you that much, write one up. That's literally the point of wikipedia.
>>
>Thousands of people dying from a natural disaster in the third-world deserves its own wikipedia article

Kek
>>
>>530463
>Because novody cares about impoverished blacks?
You've discovered the truth at last!

What a monumental revelation.
>>
>>530463
because they're black and impoverished
>>
>>530463
>Complains instead of writing it himself
That section is big enough to fill its own page, don't really see why you're complaining
>>
>>530490

Because that would involve having to go and do research and work instead of impotently whining about it not magically already existing.
>>
>>530487
>>530490
These, jesus fucking christ OP. Youre as bad as that hook‐nosed rat Sarkeesian and her ilk ‐ bitching about some banal fucking "problem" that is well within one's own power to solve, but instead you bitch that you cant get other people to do the work for you. How fucking hard is it to knock up a wiki article?

I dont actually believe in a higher power, but tonight, before I go to sleep, im gonna kneel by my bed and pray to the Almighty that you get cancer OP, you stupid lazy cunt.
>>
>>530490
>>530558
>>530571

OP here. Of course I could make one, but that would defeat the point.
>>
>>530463
yeah, nobody cares.
what are you gonna do about it nerd?
>>
>>530571
>How fucking hard is it to knock up a wiki article?

Isn't Wikipedia run and operated by a bunch of autists with too much spare time on their hands?

I can envision them deleting a page on the disaster just to throw their weight around
>>
>>530578
What is the point?
>>
>>530584
his narrative.
>>
>>530583
>i know nothing about how Wikipedia works and am too lazy to go read the terms & conditions attached to contributions

I'm tired of this "high level of discourse" meme greeting me every time I open this board.
>>
File: 1275212069707.png (222 KB, 367x316) Image search: [Google]
1275212069707.png
222 KB, 367x316
>>530589
Wikipedia admin detected
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.