[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were the mysterious "people of the sea"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Seevölker.jpg (112 KB, 628x321) Image search: [Google]
Seevölker.jpg
112 KB, 628x321
Who were the mysterious "people of the sea"?
>>
Batavian terrorists
>>
>>528016

13th century BC Bahder-Meinhoff copycats.
>>
>>528016

I dunno but they sure got btfo by Egypt.
>>
Greeks
>>
Are there any good places to read about the Greek Dark Ages and its aftermath, with the rise of polis? All I really have at this point is Wikipedia and the encyclopedia entries in Age of Mythology.
I'm idea-guying some historical fantasy-fiction (because medieval settings are overdone) regarding the Greek Archaic age, mostly involving exploring ancient cities lost in during the invasions.
>>
>>528093
If you are after general knowledge there's a series of talks about Ancient Greek history that Donald Kagan gave at Yale, he's alright, you can probably find them elsewhere too but they are all on itunes u

He's very old and he has some sort of disease in the first couple videos so he coughs a lot, but that get's better as time goes on.

Given his age he also forgets words from time to time but he still provides lots of insightful knowledge about Ancient Greek history that should give you a general overview of the period and enable you to build on that knowledge by reading into the subject further
>>
>>528016
No one will ever know for sure
>>
>>528016
vikings
>>
>>528016
Celts. Those shitters were everywhere man
>>
File: pirates of Somali'land.jpg (73 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pirates of Somali'land.jpg
73 KB, 600x400
>>528016
Here you are.
>>
>>528016
>people of the C

Canadian Cock Clobbering Cacaphonous Cocklords Cruelly Crushing Coyish Cunt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.