[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the most dangerous and notorious mafia/organised cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What was the most dangerous and notorious mafia/organised crime syndicate in history?

My opinion is it was the Thuggee of India.

https://en..wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
>>
>>524784
British bourgeoisie
>>
>>524814
sorry modern civilization and liberal democracy wasn't good enough, we'll try harder next time
>>
>>524814
*tips mitre*
>>
>>524784
>Most dangerous
>Limited to Peoples Republic of Pooinloo
>>
>>524842
The question was the most dangerous and notorious organised crime syndicate in history, not whether they also wore long hats and were terrible at everything except engineering promotion.
>>
The United States.

Now bend over fr some freedom
>>
>>524949
>organized
>>
>>524814
>edgy marxist

There's one in every thread
>>
>>524949
HAHA TOP KEK FELLOW 4CHAN, USA IS CRIMINALS WELL MEME'D MY FRIEND, TAKE DOGE COIN FOR YOUR TROUBLES FOR THE FIRE RISES FOR YOU!?
>>
>>524949
The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must

για να είμαι ειλιkρινής οιkογένεια
>>
>>524784
Well if you are a mughal muslim chances are you walk too slowly to able to convert Hindus to Islam
>>
>>524784
There's probably some british manufactured legend attached to this group. In order to justify taking over India, they had to to show these were savages and needed the civilized british to teach them civilization and bring order to the country.
>>
Literally only killed people in one part of the year, and usually thugees would only kill if they outnumbered their victims. They weren't exactly vicious, just pragmatic and "religious" in their own messed-up way.

I'd say the worst syndicate in history is the European communist networks that pumped out Lenin, Mussolini, Ho Chi Min and Pol Pot.
>>
>>525075
>pure speculation
>>
>>525075
>and they were right
>>
>>525038
Le might is right maymay.
>>
The Bolsheviks

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1907_Tiflis_bank_robbery
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906_Helsinki_bank_robbery
>>
Death Watch
>>
>>524814

They did make a significant portion of their wealth from smuggling drugs into China.
>>
East Indian Company
>>
The American Federation of Labor.
>>
Nazi Party
>>
>>524842
Those are some fine hats
>>
>>524784
>thuggee
>muslims worshipping kali
>operating across ethnic, linguistic and cultural borders
>>
>>525940
>britain fills muslim heads with special snowflake syndrome
>now muslims have a gigantic chip on their shoulders.
>>525175
which was incidentally what the british myth of the thuggee was.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.