[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not recognizing Alexander Hamilton as the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Why are you not recognizing Alexander Hamilton as the greatest of America's Founding Fathers?
>>
biggest monarchist of the founding fathers maybe

in b4
>t. Thomas Jefferson
>>
>muh bank
>>
how does a bastard
>>
But Hamilton, Adams, and Madison are my favorites
>>
>>524464
I thought we told you to leave Patrick Henry
>>
>>524341
Who? The guy who's getting kicked out of the $10 bill for affirmative action?
>>
>>524341

>Muh Indies

Federalist fucking shits ruining my good country. Thank God for Jackson. 1832 best day of my life.
>>
>>524635
>Muh Van Buren
Kill yourself. It would still be THESE United States without Hamilton and crew
>>
>>524341
The broadway show is pretty nice.
>>
>>524341
Because he wasn't a Mason.

>>524464
Guess he has some good points, then.
>>
>>524341
>Not Thomas Paine

WHO CAME THE KING THAT THE PEOPLE ARE SO AFRAID TO CHECK?
>>
>>524655

It would be these United States if we didn't have a civil war. That cemented the federal government's power.

And I was pointing out how Old Hickory ruined Hamilton's shitty bank too.
>>
>>524632
>The guy who's getting kicked out of the $10 bill for affirmative action?
>affirmative action

If they really wanted to do it for that, they would have gotten rid of Andrew "fuck the bank and the Indians" Jackson.
>>
Because thats not Benjamin Franklin.
>>
>>524632
Thats total bullshit. I used to feel to pity the south but their a bunch of a political cucks now. They tore down the satue of Lee as well.
>>
File: le-face-face.png (288 KB, 518x465) Image search: [Google]
le-face-face.png
288 KB, 518x465
>gets accused of speculating on unpaid back wages intended for war veterans
>"I-I'm not a thief, I'm merely an adulterer."
>>
>>524341
t. Aaron burr
>>
>>524722
>bitch who got cucked all the way to france
>>
>>524632
I find it kind of funny that right after that's announced, there's a broadway musical that's apparently an incredibly huge hit which could mean a revival of interest in Hamilton and my hope that the Fed reverses course.
>>
>>524464
So he's the best of the worst then?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.