[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks fought with distinction in World War II in air, support,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1426082114880.png (7 KB, 94x101) Image search: [Google]
1426082114880.png
7 KB, 94x101
Blacks fought with distinction in World War II in air, support, infantry, artillery, and armored divisions.

Fun fact: Some Nazis literally suicided out of shame on the battlefield when they saw they were being defeated in combat by black tank divisions.
>>
Most likely false liberal shit. Sources fucking needed.
>>
>>522987

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT MORON.
>>
>>522990
>>522991

Thanks for posting. I've been meaning to filter you for days but I couldn't see any of your posts.
>>
>>522976
Nazi Germany did not segregate blacks,
but they did, guess where, in the United States!

"Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram." - Jesse Owens.

However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot,[25] independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved."[26] Additionally, an article in The Baltimore Sun in August 1936 reported that Hitler sent Owens a commemorative inscribed cabinet photograph of himself.[27]
>>
No source, but this bait will get some idiots 6/10
>>
Nazis killed themselves in general when they lost, often because they didn't expect to be taken alive as prisoner.

White people fought with more distinction in those divisions.
>>
>>522990
More like they were coming down off the meth at the time and suicide felt just right.
>>
>>522976
>WE WUZ TANKERS AND SHEEIIIT
Most blacks were in support roles, behind enemy lines, cooking soup for officers and filling trucks with gas.
>>
>>523542
behind friendly lines
nvm, i'm drunk
>>
>>523542

>behind enemy lines, cooking soup for officers and filling trucks with gas.

kek, movie adaptation of this when?
>>
>>522990
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>522976
>the current year
>thinking 'suicide' is a verb
suck your mum
>>
>>523542
> My name is Jamal Schwartz, I may look black but my grandgrandgrandfather emigrated from Germany, pure germanic blood!
>>
>>523542
That was WWI, WWII had blacks in combat positions but under white commanders.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.