[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stefan Molyneux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
What does /his/ think of this man and his philosophy of non aggression and peaceful parenting?
>>
>>518976
Fable was shit, getting into philosophy is just another edgy crap he is trying to pull
>>
>>518983
He'll deliver this time.
>>
idgaf about "natural rights" so i don't know what i'm supposed to get out of him.
>>
'Meh.'
>>
>>518983
>>518987
kek

>>518989
Is there any serious contemporary philosophers who actual takes the natural right stuff seriously? Last time I read about it you had to involve God justifying it.
>>
"IP doesn't exist, until you try to steal mine then i'll sue you."

A shit cunt of the highest order, cannot even stand by his own convictions when they are pretty easy to stand by
>>
'His' philosophy?
He's a fucking hack m8. "Save the world by giving me money or be morally corrupt!".
I'd recommend switching to actual philosophers, you know, the ones that can stand up to critics without dismissing them as trolls or emotionally unstable.
>>
>>518976
That smile is creepy af.
>>
>Stefan Molyneux
>philosophy

lol no. He's just an eloquent manipulator who runs a cult from his youtube channel. Never once has he said anything truly groundbreaking or defensible, and his content is mostly just him rambling about his arbitrary views to an audience that's already sold on the veracity of them.
>>
>>518976
>non aggression

Isn't this the guy who's non aggressive answer is to cut people out of his life and never speak to them again? Even family members for petty reasons?
>>
File: 1451784298664.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1451784298664.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>>518976
>non-aggression
"Verily I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
File: 1450636076546.png (46 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1450636076546.png
46 KB, 736x736
>>518976
I liked his thing on elliot rodger
>>
>>518999

There's moral realism, which I suppose you could argue implies the existence of natural rights.
>>
>>518999
If you don't involve God and souls natural rights is a philophical position that gets out of hand.

The way people justify it without a God is Unitarian principles. However as Singer showed us this leads to some weird consiquences, the principles will also apply to animals, so it ends up being that cows have natural rights, and we have to apply Unitarian logic to decide if we receive more pleasure from eating meat than the animals receive pain from dying.

The religious view can avoid this by saying that animals do not have souls so they are under different principles than humans.

As Nietzche said if you are not religious you have no right to beleive in the religion's morality. Natural rights were thought to come from God, with no God there are no natural rights. Even the Unitarian principle has no right to exist, because happiness as a unit of measure is also bond up in religion. Unitarianism can't even handle the Is/ouught problem, it's just secularizing old Christians ideas about how making other people suffer is bad because of God but subtracting the God.
>>
>>518976
A retarded hack that's beyond blown the fuck out.
>>
>>519156
>"Verily I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
>Friedrich Nietzsche
best quote by best philosopher
>>
>supporting taxation is literally spraying bullets at people: the philosophy
>>
>>519156
Teethless predators.
>>
all ayncrappers should be shot
>>
>>518976
I agree that it was unfair to drop black people into the deep end of our evolved civilization, everyone knows Black people can't swim, they just sink to the bottom like a stone, and that is where the Black community are in America.
>>
File: 1451143783050.jpg (25 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
1451143783050.jpg
25 KB, 400x438
>>519950
1. The word is spelled "toothless".
2. The quote mentions claws, not teeth.
3. Cheetahs are not actually toothless.
4. You are taking the quote literally.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1402094454416.jpg (115 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1402094454416.jpg
115 KB, 540x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEy5U4es7Y

I actually know someone who shills for this fucking guy all the time.
>>
>>520207
the only thing as bad as that video are molyneux's pleading, fake, emotional videos
>>
I watched his video about European immigration crisis and while I agreed with the message, it was generic as fuck and the retard even mispronounced the names of countries. He's a low IQ retard who lives in his wife's basement at that.
>>
>>520507

What about his terrible sockpuppeting attempts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U

(Look at the first comment, not the video)
>>
>>520757
Holy shit someone needs to take a screencap of this. Not only was he stupid enough to do it, but he didn't even delete it after a year.

Also

>an hour long fucking video about the "truth about Frozen"

Molyneux truly is the greatest intellectual of our generation.
>>
File: Z4FkQrc.png (91 KB, 773x579) Image search: [Google]
Z4FkQrc.png
91 KB, 773x579
>>520757
>>520764
>>
>>520772
>being an attractive young woman
>>
lot of academia hurt butt ITT.

not everyone had a cool history teacher, I take it. I suppose colleges are pretty good at weeding out potential transgressors
>>
>>520800
>academia
>butthurt
>about Molyenux

Kek, are you sure it wasn't him that got butthurt when he got turned down from a PhD program for being an idiot?
>>
>>520800
>I had a good high school teacher so I don't need college.
>Academic people don't know what they're talking about.

I... I have no words.
>>
File: 1440970284260.png (218 KB, 338x355) Image search: [Google]
1440970284260.png
218 KB, 338x355
>>520800
>defending Molyneux by attacking academia
>>
>>520800
Stefan pls
>>
>>520154
Well, mr. expert. How well do you know Nietzsche if "toothless predators" doens't ring a bell?

>I just chortle
>>
No. Just no.
>>
>>524674
don't forget commies
>>
He is not a libertarian but instead a cult leader peddling his own brand of solutions. If he were an actual libertarian he would not need to make about every single thing that comes to mind ever.

I am a libertarian and I just want to be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>524693
>libertarians are only free to do what i think a libertarian should do!
>>
>>524698

No, but that is what actual libertarians would do. He's only around to basically beg for donations and separate people from their families.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.