[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed JFK? Why? Was Lee Harvey Oswald working for the CIA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: minsk4.jpg (12 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
minsk4.jpg
12 KB, 300x429
Who killed JFK?
Why?

Was Lee Harvey Oswald working for the CIA? The KGB? Was he a lone wolf? Or a patsy?
>>
YOU killed JFK!
>>
Lee Harvey Oswald
was crazy.
No.
No.
Probably.
No.
>>
File: Walt_You_Got_Me_Bullet_Points.png (539 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
Walt_You_Got_Me_Bullet_Points.png
539 KB, 1280x717
>>505919
You got me!
>>
I always thought it was most probable that either

A.
It was a Cuban counter to the assassination attempts on Castro (Oswald was a communist)

B.
Something cooked up by who-knows-who to facilitate the USA's further involvement in Vietnam (since Kennedy is on tape being opposed to further involvement)
>>
Probably LHO.

The messed up part is that there wasn't enough at the time to say he was or wasn't acting alone. There isn't enough evidence and witnesses left to prove it either way now.

And like all Americans, if you're killed before the trial, you're guilty....
>>
>>505914
It was you and me.
>>
Obviously Oswald
>>
If you read about his life you can see he would be posting on 4chan had he been in the modern day. Minus the the qt slav wife he was quite the fuck up. I can believe that he took out Kennedy. The only part of the assassination event that is a bit clouded is the shooting of Officer JD Tippit.
>>
File: georgehwbush.jpg (34 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
georgehwbush.jpg
34 KB, 605x412
clearly it was this man
>>
Whoeover did it did the nation a service. Fuck that mobster-installed Mick retard.
>>
if you read into it it seems to have inside job written all over it just my opinion anyway but the fantastic thing is we'll never know for sure
>>
>>505914
banking dynasties. currency. jfk said fuck you and they decided enough was enough
>>
>>507010
>this.
>>
Reading 11/22/63. 1/3 thru,does it get better? No spoilers pls.
>>
File: trafficante.jpg (39 KB, 632x498) Image search: [Google]
trafficante.jpg
39 KB, 632x498
>>505914
How you doin'?
>>
I've never quite understood how someone could review the assassination of John F. Kennedy with any level of depth and not resign to the conclusion it was set up by the CIA.

I just can't. It's one of those universal truths you pick up somewhere along the way, like Darth Vader being Luke Skywalker's father. How could you go around not knowing that?
>>
Obama obviously

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLg8_EhmNq8
>>
>>505914

The Warren report concluded that JFK was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I don't see any particular reason to doubt them.
>>
>>507010
This is incorrect and based on a false premise. Executive order 11110 did not even purport to end Federal Reserve money creation. Silver certificates were indeed issued after the death of JFK, and there was no reversal by Lyndon Johnson.

That being said, I don't doubt there was a conspiracy to kill JFK. Him and his brother Robert were cleaning house, so to speak, and tackling CIA and organized crime intrigues. There is a lot wrong with both of their deaths, and anyone who is honest has to come to that conclusion. I would look into James Jesus Angleton of the CIA and Meyer Lansky the crime boss if I were you (Marcello was a subordinate of his). The Kennedys were without a doubt a major pain in the ass to the power behind the throne.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.