[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would sex with Aphrodite feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ss (2016-01-03 at 05.09.39).jpg (51 KB, 516x734) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-03 at 05.09.39).jpg
51 KB, 516x734
What would sex with Aphrodite feel like?
>>
Like bags of sand
>>
>>502977
Having sex with every supermodel at once times a billion

How is this his & hum
>>
File: 1446417502145.jpg (199 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1446417502145.jpg
199 KB, 517x768
>mfw reading Homeric Hymn to Aphrodite
>Zeus wants to watch his daughter get fucked so makes Aphrodite fall in love with a Trojan prince
>she sees Anchises tending a flock of sheep in the hills
>disguises herself as a 14 year old girl
>goes down to him and asks him to fuck her
>Anchises is suspicious since she's so incredibly beautiful
>says he does not want to sleep with a goddess since it is dangerous
>Aphrodite convinces him she isn't a goddess
>gets impregnated by him in amazing sex in the farmhouse
>reveals her divinity to Anchises
>shits himself
>>
>>504803

Basically this, a mortal cannot withstand the glory of a goddess directly, they have to mask themselves otherwise a mortal would pretty much be annihilated/blinded/driven mad
>>
>>505143

What a way to go... getting literally slayed by amazing pussy.
>>
I just want to have a demi-god child with any of the goddesses desu
>>
>>505143
>>505167
He didn't get fried just because Aphrodite told him she was a goddess. He just shat himself when he got himself a baby Aeneas because "holy shit, that princess I fucked for weeks was actually a goddess, who'da thunk!" He got blown up a little for boasting about it later but his living to old age and being carried to Rome by Aeneas after the fall of Troy is a pretty central part of his story.

>>505183
Sounds like a pretty good deal honestly, like cruise control for single parenting and you get that sweet divine snu snu.
>>
>>505200
>He didn't get fried just because Aphrodite told him she was a goddess

Yeah, that's not what I meant. I mean that if he had actually apprehended her visage directly he would have been fried.
>>
>>505220
Alright, sorry then. I don't know which of those posts were you, but I was confused since he remains explicitly unfried but you were talking about being fried.
>>
>>505200
Not to mention it would be the equivalent of some Australian aborigine Pygmy making babies with some grill with 160+ iq that's 6' and not a nigger ;D

>Inb4 /pol/ pls go
>>
i'd rather have sex with the girl from that dress statue pic
>>
File: Greek guy.jpg (98 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
Greek guy.jpg
98 KB, 1024x819
>>505247
Are you implying this isn't the pinnacle of human evolution, the golden-haired super-race of philosopher kings destined to be the bastion of civilization against the barbarian hordes?

Also I want to cuddle with Hestia. She probably gives really great hugs.
>>
>>504803
Jesus, humanity was fucking amazing at writing smut back in the day. I could fap one out to a scenario this hot.
>>
>>504803

>Ancient Greeks had this much repressed incestuous desire
>>
>>507531
They fucked boys too.
>>
I imagine it'd be like fucking on every drug there is all at once

>Most cash puss you can imagine
>Every thrust into her feels like an orgasm in itself
>Her vag and booty literally taste so good that you literally don't want to stop eating them out
>Her blowjobs take you to another worldly mental state you never dreamed of
>When you actually do orgasm, it's a life changing experience and the post-coital happiness/satisfaction lasts the rest of your life.
>>
>>505395
I once fapped to the tale of Inana/Ishtar in the underworld
I regret nothing even though that wasn't exactly necrophilia
>>
File: DIKMegM.jpg (32 KB, 445x656) Image search: [Google]
DIKMegM.jpg
32 KB, 445x656
>>502977
pretty terrifying actually, i'd imagine. Also, unless she altered her self, wouldn't she be fucking massive?
i'm not gonna lie, i only have reddit tier knowledge of Ancient deities.
>>
>>505247
>and not a nigger

Are you implying Aborigines are blacks?
>>
>>507981
they are niggers
>>
>>508167
You're a nigger
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.