[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Enrique do to deserve these shitty stats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: G2sot4R.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
G2sot4R.png
2 MB, 1366x768
What did Enrique do to deserve these shitty stats?
>>
This belongs on /v/
>>
>>493925
Disregard that, I suck cocks.

I get it.
>>
>>493925
real talk
>>
>>493925

It's a history-based game, and those stats (if from a given starting point), then would be based on historical figures.

Not OP btw
>>
>>493928
>>493931
See >>493927
Sorry for derailing the thread. Continue the discussion.
>>
>>493915
>Playing castille
>Haven't secured all of southern italy in PU and taken/vassalized portugal by 1490's
OP I'm severely disappointed with you.
Also while this does belong on /v/, a good strategy I use to get rid of shit useless rulers like Enrique is to enlist them in the army and have them fight pointless battles and take attrition.
Also works for a terrible heir too.
>>
>>493947
He's asking why a certain king has such bad statistics.
>>
>>493915
Just read about him, you'll figure it out, he was Nicky II tier
>>
>>493925
He's using it as a starting point for a historical discussion.

I also would like to know the deal with Enrique.
>>
>>493915
he's so shit at money and had to sell off his own lands as a damn medieval king
so shit at diplomacy i think he pissed off france, aragon, and portugal all at the same time
cant fight a war for shit
0 0 0

Isabellas childhood was a crucible of bullshit upon more bullshit which explains how she became such a good queen
>>
>Henry IV (Castilian: Enrique) (5 January 1425 – 11 December 1474), King of the Crown of Castile, nicknamed the Impotent (ruled 1454–1474), was the last of the weak late medieval kings of Castile. During Henry's reign the nobles increased in power and the nation became less centralised.

5 seconds in wikipedia
>>
>>494526
Why can't I buy or sell my fiefs in CK2?
>>
>>494782
Because that was an extremely rare thing in medieval times and most often there wasnt a market.
>>
File: Isabel-Key-Art-03-16x9-1.jpg (199 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
Isabel-Key-Art-03-16x9-1.jpg
199 KB, 1140x641
>>493915
Watch Isabel: Queen of Castille, it's a really good show
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.