[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't blame all Muslims for the artocities that Isis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x333
You can't blame all Muslims for the artocities that Isis commits in the Middle East
Just as much as you can't blame all crusaders for Venetians ransacking Constantinople.
>>
I can blame Islam for never producing anything of worth, and I can say that its evil culture needs to be replaced with Western Modernity.
>>
>>489813
>Just as much as you can't blame all crusaders for Venetians ransacking Constantinople.
Dude, go read Nicetas Choniates, the venetians were the least damaging party in the 4th crusade. It's the fucking franks who totally nigged out.
>>
>>489813

>implying the byzantines weren't heretics and traitors anyway
>>
>>489841
>i can blame Islam for never pruducing anything of worth

That prudced falafel

That shit is good
>>
>>489921
Falafel is good
>>
That doesn't mean we can't blame some Muslims and take preventative measures against the kind of Muslim that does these things. It's called equality before the law. All Christians are potential abortion clinic shooters just as much as all Muslims are potential suicide bombers. It's within the real of potentiality for both religions.
>>
>>489903
Frank detected.
>>
It's in the New Testament is peaceful; it's a command. It is not in the Koran. Muslims do not integrate, nor do they care about kuffar. You are grasping because you are a moron. Do not insult my intelligence.
>>
>>489903
>cucktholic barbarian
>let a child molester tell you do kiss the feet of muslims
>believe some bishop is gods messenger on earth
>sack the greatest Christian city
>force the Byzantines to convert to catholicism in order to give them help
>dont help them
>russia tries to defeat the Ottomans
>side with kebab

I swear you cucktholics are the worst
>>
>>489903
>The Roman Catholic Church decides to disregard all Christian tradition before that point and tries to make the Pope THE supreme power in the Church, with no ability to question him
>Bishops in the East tell you to fuck off
>Pope excommunicates them and calls them heretics
Roman Catholics are truly terrible. Whenever I kinda feel like liking you guys again, one of you comes along and says some retarded shit like this.
>>489813
I never said I blame all Muslims. But the fact of the matter is they are a part of a religion that condones violence (by its inaction against it), and they condone things such as death for apostasy and adultery.

Islam is a young religion that has not yet undergone a reformation, which it is in dire need of. Until then: fuck off, and stay out of Christendom before the cucks in Europe can't take it anymore and we bomb you back into the Stone Age.
>>
>>490119
Lay it off, Ivan, the Byzantines deserved it.
>>
>>490119
>>490162
>>490091
>Implying Byzantine autocracy didn't deify the Emperor in a far more literal way than Catholicism is accuses of treating the Pope
>>
>>490180
>implying they did?
Also, not every Orthodox Christian was in the Byzantine Empire you fuck. None of them worshiped the Emperor as God, and certainly none of them changed their dogma at a whim from him.

The Catholic Church holds tons of beliefs that were never original canon, such as:
>Priests can't get married or have sex
>The supremacy of the Pope
>Liturgy can only be given in Greek, Latin, or Hebrew
among others.

It's really not their fault, either. After the collapse of the Western Roman Empire, the Christians who practiced the Latin Rite were so long removed from the Church that when contact was reestablished, a lot had evolved on its own in their isolation.

But that doesn't give you the excuse to continue to be idiots when you WERE reintegrated into the Church and the other Bishops told you you guys were being a little weird.

Fuck off, Papist.
>>
>>490164
>Lay it off, Ivan, the Byzantines deserved it.

No they didn't. Nothing justifies having the Balkans and Asia minor get destroyed by the fucking muslims.
>>
Islamic holy texts literally promote pedophilia, genocide, murder of nonbelievers and slavery, so anyone who calls himself a muslim is either ignorant of their own religion or an active threat to our people.
>>
the hadiths make it very easy to justify killing non-islamics
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x586
>>490162
>>490119
>>
>>489921
Falafel existed before Islam

Atleast say kebab (even if it is a ripoff from gyros and might have originated before the kurds becam muslins)
>>
>>490119
>Catholics
>Not Protestcucks

Protestcucks are almost as bad as mudshits
>>
>>490392
Even fucking muslims can actually follow their scriptures, why can't catholics?
>>
>>490401
>le Catholics don't follow the Bible! may may
Fuck off. Do you have a single fact to support that? No, you don't. Because you know nothing of theology, and you're just spouting atheist buzzwords.
>>
>>490404
He's spouting Protestant buzzwords, it's even worse.
>>
>>490404
Ignore the Protestant, he worships the Bible, not the Logos.
>>
>>490392

You are now aware that Luther was a muslim sympathiser who destabilised Europe with internal squabbles whilst the muslim hordes encroached ever further.
>>
>>489841
Al-gebra
>>
>>489813
Nobody blames all Muslims.

>>490597
>Al-gebra
Discovered way before Islam even existed.
>>
>>490162
>The Roman Catholic Church decides to disregard all Christian tradition before that point
>implying Constantinople didnt disregard all Christian tradition by trying to make the emperors special city into an Apostolic Patriarchate equal to Rome
here is Leo btfo of Constantinople
>"Let the city of Constantinople have, as we desire, its high rank, and under the protection of God's right hand, long enjoy your clemency's rule. Yet things secular stand on a different basis from things divine: and there can be no sure building save on that rock which the Lord has laid for a foundation. He that covets what is not his due, loses what is his own. Let it be enough for Anatolius that by the aid of your piety and by my favor and approval he has obtained the bishopric of so great a city. Let him not disdain a city which is royal, though he cannot make it an Apostolic See; and let him on no account hope that he can rise by doing injury to others. For the privileges of the churches determined by the canons of the holy Fathers, and fixed by the decrees of the Nicene Synod, cannot be overthrown by any unscrupulous act, nor disturbed by any innovation."
>Yet things secular stand on a different basis from things divine: and there can be no sure building save on that rock which the Lord has laid for a foundation.
>>
/pol/tards and /christian/s really ruin threads. Can't talk about medieval-late antique history without them leaking in.
>>
>>490199
>a lot had evolved on its own in their isolation.
yeah, the West remained orthodox in their doctrine while the East evolved a lot of Arian shit and approved a lot of Arian councils which the West always declared invalid
>mfw Eastern Arians got butthurt with orthodoxy they ran away from an official council and made their own Arian council and made Arianism "orthodox"
good thing Rome keeps the faith, otherwise you would all be Arians
>>
>>490840
>good thing Rome keeps the faith, otherwise you would all be Arians
And this is a bad thing?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.