[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Prussia ever return
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: de_prus1.gif (7 KB, 365x217) Image search: [Google]
de_prus1.gif
7 KB, 365x217
Will Prussia ever return
>>
>>487979
>implying Prussia ever left
>implying the German Empire wasn't just Prussia with expanded borders
>implying Wilhelm didn't hold all of the power himself and that "Prussian Constitutionalism" isn't just faux absolute monarchy
>>
Will Assyria ever return?

I'm tired of Syria.
>>
Will the Neo-Babylonian Empire ever return?
>>
>>487998
The state of Prussia was abolished after WWII
>>
>>488046
It was already dead by the time of the Weimar Republic. The Allies just made it official.
>>
>>488071
Yes, I would say so as well. A funny detail to me is that Churchill wanted Prussia abolished because he thought it was where Germany kept getting its militarism from, when Hitler was about as far from being Prussian as a German could be. Hitler didn't like the aristocratic Prussian general staff at all
>>
No, unless Germany becomes the "villains" yet again and move the poles out of the previous Prussian territories, no.
>>
Fun fact: Prussia was the first country to recognize the independence of the USA
>>
Fun fact : Frederick was a gay.
>>
>>488001
It's coming brother! Oh wait, Kurds, Arabs and Turks killed it m
>>
>>487979
Hopefully not
>>
Fun fact : Prussia was a barrier between balt salvages and then they become protestant
>>
>>488747

>The United States did not immediately establish formal diplomatic relations with any of the German states. Several economic agreements were made; however, including a 1785 trade agreement with the Kingdom of Prussia. The first representative of the United States in a German state came with the appointment of John Quincy Adams as Minister to Prussia in 1797. This was short-lived; however, and the United States had no permanent representation in Germany until 1835 when Henry Wheaton was appointed by Andrew Jackson. Meanwhile, the first German representation in the United States was established in 1817, when King Frederick William III's appointed Friedrich von Greuhm as Minister to the United States. This legation would be transformed to the North German Confederation in 1868.
>In 1786 under Sultan Mohammed III Morocco became the first Arab state, the first African state, and the first Muslim state to sign a treaty with the United States. Morocco recognized the United States in 1777.[3] Sultan Sidi Muhammad Ibn Abdullah actively sought to have an American diplomat negotiate a formal treaty, but meanwhile Moroccan pirates threatened American shipping and the Mediterranean. Finally, Thomas Barclay, the American consul in France, arrived in Morocco in 1786. There he quickly negotiated the Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship which was signed later that year in Europe by John Adams and Thomas Jefferson and ratified by Congress in July 1787.[4]
>>
>>488772
A lot of European aristocrats seem to have been, what's up with that desu?
>>
Nope
>>
>>488082
Austria is just Prussia but in the south in terms of german militarism.
>>
Thank God no, they were the cancer of Europe.
>>
>>488003
Yes but it will be the Nouveau Babylonian empire.
>>
I'd rather have Bavaria back as an independent nation.
>>
>>487979
Not possible. What used to be Prussia is now Poland and Russia. Not just in the geographic sense, but also in the ethnic sense.
>>
>tfw no Austro-Hungarian empire
>>
I just want Konigsberg to be German again.
>>
File: 1445843701628-0.jpg (159 KB, 600x827) Image search: [Google]
1445843701628-0.jpg
159 KB, 600x827
>>490520
it's an especially shitty feel
>>
>>490801
I think it's too late. The Russians have already ruined what used to be one of the most beautiful cities of northeastern Europe
>>
>>491296

They just got a dose of their own medicine, fucking genocidal clowns killing baltic Prussians.
>>
>"Guys, we really need another war"
>>
We used to ask if the Caliphate would return.
>>
>>491541
t. Eternal Anglo
>>
>>488082
Wouldn't there be Aristocratic Austrian generals and such as well or did he only use germans?
>>
>>487979
fuck off and go beat it to hetalia yaoi or something
>>
File: Anglo_21.jpg (20 KB, 703x393) Image search: [Google]
Anglo_21.jpg
20 KB, 703x393
>>491994
This

pic related: the eternal anglo
>>
>>491948
Which one?
>>
>>490801
It's a rightful Czech clay though
>>
File: european separatist movements.png (1 MB, 3030x2627) Image search: [Google]
european separatist movements.png
1 MB, 3030x2627
>>487979
Soon
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.