[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
" Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11
File: m_x_1[1].gif (60 KB, 221x326) Image search: [Google]
m_x_1[1].gif
60 KB, 221x326
"
Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that this man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he’s gone, he’s created havoc. Everywhere he’s gone, he’s created destruction.

So I charge him. I charge him with being the greates kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can’t deny the charges! You can’t deny the charges! We’re the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof.

You’re not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn’t have a choice coming over here. He didn’t say, “Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America”. He said, “Nigger, get down in the bottom of that boat and I’m taking you over there to help me build America”. Being born here does not make you an American. I am not an American, you are not an American. You are one of the 22 million black people who are the *victims* of America.

You and I, we’ve never see any democracy. We didn’t see any… democracy on the-the cotton fields of Georgia, wasn’t no democracy down there. We didn’t see any democracy. We didn’t see any democracy on the streets of Harlem or on the streets of Brooklyn or on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. Ain’t no democracy down there. No, we’ve never seem democracy! All we’ve seen is hypocrisy! We don’t see any American Dream. We’ve experienced only the American Nightmare!"

— Malcolm X
>>
Where is the reverence *my* cause deserves to be paid?
>>
>>486376

Yeah Malcolm X was pretty dope, desu
>>
>>486376
And now American blacks have experienced the exact same legal rights and even a preferable status by institutions for decades.

Yet the problems seem to persist.

Is quoting Malcom X truly relevant in modern society? Could he honestly hold those same views in 2015?
>>
>>486376

>declared he wasnt American
>continued to live in America
>>
we didn't land on Plymouth rock, Plymouth rock was landed on us
>>
>>486426

They will be saying it some more in 2035

this shit's a joke
>>
>>486376
I don't listen to rap music sorry
>>
>>486376
>spends whole life hating the white man
>killed by niggers
KEK
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-04.jpg (27 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-04.jpg
27 KB, 604x453
>>486768
Funniest thing is he got killed by negroes AFTER HE STOPPED HATING ALL THE WHITE MEN
>>
>>486376
>implying any of this is wrong

Worst thing of all is, we are still not rid of the "white man". Today, he's the "green man" and comes in white, yellow and even black skin colours.
>>
>>486768
>killed by niggers
>implying
>>
>>486825
Even Spike Lee knows he was
>>
File: MLK LZHBZ.jpg (166 KB, 750x530) Image search: [Google]
MLK LZHBZ.jpg
166 KB, 750x530
>>
>>486825
Nation of Islam buddy, does that suggest you something?
>>
>>486702
Underrated
>>
File: 1406756613839.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1406756613839.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>486846
>>486863

That's exactly what they want you to think
>>
File: a04.jpg (33 KB, 599x461) Image search: [Google]
a04.jpg
33 KB, 599x461
>>486871
>>
>>486376

Rest in peace nigger

We should have left your ancestors in Africa
>>
>>486914
That's what he's been saying.
>>
>>486857
this.
he was evolving into a Muslim Communist at the time of his premature death. he was beginning to understand that oppression is not only a consequence of racism
>>
Malcolm X was finally figuring it out towards the end: that race-based revolution is fixated on identity politics and therefore fundamentally divisive rather than encompassing. He was starting to realize that the real revolution, the one that could hypothetically actually change the status quo, would be against the notion of hierarchy itself, rather than one jnc ended to replace hierarchy with another hierarchy.

Then he got killed and that was the end of that.
>>
File: tfw no free trad with japan.jpg (91 KB, 375x497) Image search: [Google]
tfw no free trad with japan.jpg
91 KB, 375x497
>>486768
>tfw you realize the same people killed MLK
>tfw you realize he's teamed up with Scientologists now.
>tfw Louis Farrakah is the greatest Villain in American History.
>>
>>488938
Was he beginning to understand that oppression is inevitable and that revolutionary politics shouldn't aim to induce universal equality?
>>
Lol. White people hate the truth. They abhor it.
White people didn't become the dominant minority by showering the coloured man with petals and blessings.
They became the dominant force by way of genocide,rape,plundering and cultural imperialism.

Never forget that white people.... Never
>>
>>486376
>I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth

His muslim retardation was showing
>>
>>488970
As opposed to Arabs, Mongols, the Chinese or the Aztecs who just went around making friends and singing kumbaya.
>>
>>488995
The West needs an "other" , an enemy ALWAYS because only then can it justify all the evil it commits.

Western civilisation has been the most jingoistic, racist and destructive "civilisation" in history.
>>
>>488970
>White people didn't become the dominant minority by showering the coloured man with petals and blessings.

We superior whiteys became dominant by using our brain to create technologies while you were chimping out in mudhuts
>>
>>488998

this is what guilt-ridden, liberal progressives actually believe.
>>
>>488970
That just means we're better at it than the other races that tried to do what we did, but couldn't because we'd already colonized them. I no longer have sympathy for people who make this kind of argument or for the cultures it's supposed to defend.
>>
Only quote of his I like:

"Your anger is a gift"
>>
>>488998
The Mongols were demonstrably more violent than anyone else.
>>
Wow-such arrogance. Maybe its time for nations like India, China to invade Britain or even Europe and occupy it.

Lets see how the inhabitants "get over it"
>>
>>489027
It's already happening, but it's Muslims doing it. Don't worry, soon we'll kick you subhuman revolutionary types out.
>>
>>488938
>Muslim Communist

I DO NOT THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT "COMMUNIST" MEANS, OR WHAT COMMUNISM IS, AND JUDGING BY YOUR USE OF TERM "MUSLIM" IN CONJUNCTION WITH TERM "COMMUNIST", I ALSO DO NOT THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT BEING A MUSLIM ENTAILS, OR WHAT ISLAM, OR MOHAMMEDANISM, ARE.
>>
>>489072
>Mohammedanism
Why use that term at all?
>>
>>489006
... What technologies? Everything from cows to gunpowder was from outside Europe.
>>
>>489111
What about aurochs though?
>>
File: 1361136365331.jpg (28 KB, 501x498) Image search: [Google]
1361136365331.jpg
28 KB, 501x498
>I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'D SAY SUCH A TERRIBLE THING!

>mfw Malcolm X grew up in a time where racial bias was mandated by law and black people were getting murdered just for saying they were human beings too.

I know Malcolm tickles /pol/'s self-victimization boner something fierce, but at least try to understand the context of what he's saying.
>>
>>489134
His context isn't the same as that of the people who spout his rhetoric today. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime and police officers are fully within their rights when they shoot a hulking thug while he charges them.
>>
>>489134
If I have to hear one more liberal whine about respectability politics I'm going to go apeshit tbqh
>>
It can't be denied that he was a talented speaker, but I have no sympathy for his cause.
>>
>>489134
>black people were getting murdered just for saying they were human beings too.

Being rapists too.
>>
>>489141
That 12 year old with a toy gun who was shot dead was justified?
Why do you lack basic empathy for other human beings?
>>
>>489159
I don't lack empathy for other humans, I just value the rule of law more than do people who are convinced that every black person who gets shot by cops deserves a revolution.
>>
MLK and Malcolm X, which one of these two was right /his/?
>>
>>489195
Then you should apologise for to brutal colonialisation, rape and exploitation of many indigenous people. Supporting dicatators, destroying the environment, genocides on huge scales perpetrated by lawless whites.
>>
>>489159
>>489159
You know there are laws against taking the orange tips off of toy guns, right? You realize that anyone who's stupid enough to wave around a toy gun with the orange tip removed probably knows what they're getting into, right? Why would a 12-year-old with a gun be less dangerous than a 30-year-old with a gun, and why should a police officer not react to a threat?
>>
>>489205
What does that have to do with empathy in any world but the one that exists in your head?
>>
>>489159
This is a /pol/ circlejerk thread, stop trying to be reasonable.
>>
>>489210
Empathy is just a buzzword they throw around. You should ignore any post that uses it.
>>
>>489159
Not sure about justified, but it wasn't an act of racist oppression. You go to a ghetto and see a kid pointing a gun at you and refuses to put it down after a warning.
>>
>>488998
Look into Aztec and Mayan civilizations, faggot, and moar like
>>
File: 1385119670851.png (335 KB, 636x478) Image search: [Google]
1385119670851.png
335 KB, 636x478
>>489231
>Ran up on the kid with no warning while his hands were in his pockets
>Gunned him down
>Waited 4 minutes to call an ambulance

>prosecution in the grand jury goes out of their way to defend the cops, even presenting evidence against their own prosecution
>argues that Tamir looked like an adult, so he was a reasonable threat (nevermind the fact that they were in an open-carry state)

>Last week, after taking the unusual step of asking the crime victim’s family to gather evidence to present to the grand jury (when that should be the prosecutor’s job), the prosecutors put the expert witnesses located by Tamir’s family on the stand. But, instead of allowing them to explain their findings to the grand jury, the prosecutors immediately launched into an improper cross-examination that included smirking and mocking the experts, pointing a toy gun in an expert’s face, and suggesting that the experts were not sufficiently concerned with preserving the police officers’ “liberty interest.” This treatment of the expert witnesses who Tamir’s family had to find after the prosecutor refused to do so made it clear that these prosecutors are not engaged in a search for truth or justice, but rather are conducting a charade process aimed at exonerating the officers.

The Tamir Rice case was fucked up on many, many levels.
>>
>>489259
In Ohio cops go full retard on you if you open carry in a big city. It happened to me and I'm white, guess I just wasn't dumb enough to point the gun at them so they didn't shoot me. Moreover you need a carry permit for a handgun.
>>
>>489279
>Ran up on the kid with no warning while his hands were in his pockets
>>
>>489287
Not what happened m8
>>
>>489351
>The attorneys eventually released reports from three of their own experts, two policing experts and a bio-kinetics expert, who concluded that the shooting was unreasonable and that Tamir's hands were actually in his jacket pockets when Loehmann fired.
>>
He has got some pretttty caucasian features going on there though. Unless he's ethiopian.
>>
File: cleveland-police-shoot-boy.jpg (34 KB, 635x391) Image search: [Google]
cleveland-police-shoot-boy.jpg
34 KB, 635x391
>>489159
Tamir Rice was waving that thing around in a park. At a reasonable distance this would look identical to a real 1911. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>489146
>I'm going to go apeshit
I just thought that was what /pol/tards did all day anyway.
>>
>>489201
Robert E. Lee
>>
>>489259
I could have felt empathy if he was caled John, Martin or Dylan, but Tamir? Nope, it sounds like a terrorist
Niggers should go back to the old way of giving decent names to their offsprings
>>
>>486376
>I charge him with being the greates kidnapper on this earth!
Asians
>I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth!
Asians
>I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth!
Asians
I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth.
Asians
>The greatest drunkard on this earth!
You got us there

He can’t deny the charges! You can’t deny the charges! We’re the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof.
>America is the entire world
Privileged motherfucker.
>>
>>489229
I'm fully aware.
>>
>>489159
I guess he learned not to point a fucking replica gun at a cop.
>>
>>488960

He and MLK both reached the same conclusion and both were murdered in short order, that's not fucking coincidence that's a conspiracy.
>>
>>488998

Well their entire civilization is based on the exploitation of other peoples, this is a tone set down by the Romans and became standard during the colonial era in which Europe became developed through exploitation of their colonies and the looting of other more advanced civilizations.
>>
>>489798
>more advanced civilizations.

Like who?
China is the only one I can think of, and by the 19th century, they were no longer the most advanced.
>>
>>489818

China and the Indian subcontinent, both were light-years ahead of Europe in terms of development and were economic powerhouses.
>>
>>489828
People spout this shit, but fail to realise that both of those nations at the time of their colonisation were barbaric nations of warring tribes. If they were so advanced why aren't we Europeans cursing our Indian oppressors?
>>
>>486376
>Hates white man
>Converts to religion that introduced black slavery too them

Malcolm X what the fuck are you doing.
>>
>>489883

>this is the average /pol/tard

Read what your wrote again and take in the breadth of your stupidity.
>>
>>489927
>All nonwhite nations were space faring wonderlands before the white man arrived
kek leftypol
>>
>>486426
>CIA allows crack to be smuggled into LA, starting the crack epidemic
>political system prevents black people from using their agency by engaging state institutions
>carceral system and prohibitionism conveniently guarantee extremely high rates of recidivism, incarceration rates skyrocket to the highest in the world, private prisons are contractually obligated to be at maximum capacity at all times
>wealth disparities starting from slavery and similar atrocities are plugged into a system of positive feedbacks, and the state NEVER pays reparations for them
>yet they're expected to have been equalized by the free market

Why are racists this delusional? You don't need to be a tumblrina to see that the deck is stacked to hell
>>
>>489946

Go back to /pol/retard the big boys are talking.
>>
>>489992
>niggers blaming their misfortune on the big bad government
wew
>>
>>489992

Because they don't like hearing about niggers complaining. People will believe whatever is in their best interest to believe, since niggers form the lower-caste of American society and this hierarchy is enforced through institutions it's in the best interest of the upper-caste members to shit upon them in order to insure their own positions.
>>
>>489619
>America is the entire world

This is literally how these sheltered idiots think. They're completely oblivious to what power dynamics are like outside of their country, yet they feel qualified to talk about the world.
>>
>>489992
I always hear this theory about crack and the CIA but I've never seen proof or evidence that actually meant anything. The one professor I had who blamed the deaths of King and X, as well as the introduction of crack to the ghetto, said that she had never found good evidence but that she believed it anyway.
>>
>>489992
>niggers can't help but get high
>niggers only vote when there's a black man on the ballot and don't bother to learn the political system as all
>niggers can't stop committing crimes
>niggers can't stop buy $150 shoes and $200 phones
>yet they blame white people for why they are the only minority to have utterly failed to succeed
>>
>>489992
>gubmint forced blacks to take drugs
>gubmint forced blacks to commit crimes
>gubmint forced blacks to be poor

I'm genuinely wondering how some poor sod from Italy, Ireland or Poland could arrive in America and, get treated like dirt, yet work his ass off and see his grandchildren become engineers and doctors while blacks still wallow in their own feces 150 years after slavery was abolished. There's a black president, black mayors, black congressmen, black governors, black media personalities, black military and religious people, black millionaires and billionaires. There's literally no oppression anymore and you know it.
>>
>>490067
>they are the only minority to have utterly failed to succeed
uwot?
>>
File: TulsaRaceRiot-1921.png (628 KB, 966x717) Image search: [Google]
TulsaRaceRiot-1921.png
628 KB, 966x717
>>490071
Some of them were already attempting to become self sufficient a hundred years ago.
>>
>>489157
There were probably blacks murdered for raping too.
What does that have to do with blacks being murdered for saying that they were human beings?
>>
>>490071

House niggers count for fuck all, they're people who bought into the existing power structure and do little to nothing to uplift their community. Ever wonder why very few of them are vocal about the disenfranchisement of blacks? It's because they know that their positions are delicate and if whites hear them talking about racism and discrimination they get excluded and cast out of the power structure.
>>
>>489400
I mean that's kind of horse shit, all throughout elementary school me and my friends had air soft gun wars with guns that looked pretty realistic. Of course. We were white and in a middle class neighborhood so of course nothing happened to us though.
>>
File: liberia1.jpg (31 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
liberia1.jpg
31 KB, 418x328
>>490116

They've been trying since much earlier than that.
>>
>>490124
The video doesn't look like an airsoft war.
Airsoft guns are retarded anyway.
>>
>>490120
>and do little to nothing to uplift their community

As opposed to ordinary niggers who just burn it down?
>>
>>489157
>implying all races don't rape
>>
>>490153
>implying the black people who burn down their neighborhoods are ordinary

That's like calling the guy from /r9k/ who shot up people in Oregon a ordinary white man.
>>
>>490247
Wasn't he mixed though?
>>
>>488998
Hahahahahahaha tell me you don't really believe this nonsense
>>
>>489927
>>490008
Nice argument
>>tumblr
>>
>>489759
>and MLK

lol no, mlk was a douche
>>
>>489899

this desu

he was historically illiterate, but he had the right idea when it came to segregation.
>>
>>490120
>muh Uncle Toms
baka
>>
>>490116

pls
>>
>>490124
>air soft gun

that's not air soft, that's a regular pellet gun.

useless for literally everything except harassing squirrels, plinking, and looking real enough to rob people with.
>>
>>486376
>Ignoring Barbary slave trade
>Ignoring the fact that most slaves in America were sold by blacks and theyve been enslaving each other for centuries
>The first slaver in America was black
Martin in a cuckold
>>
>>490067
>>490071
>implying both white people and black people don't do the same amount of drugs
>>
>>490254
Mixed with what?
>>
>>486376
Truly buying these discounted niggers from their African slave masters deserves the title of "worst investment in the history of time". The racial equivalent of cheap swampland in Florida.
>>
>>486914
The greatest historical question never to be answered:

What would the world be like if the slave trade had never occurred? And further, if Europe had never colonized Africa?

Imagine Europe and North America with no Black people ever and (sub-saharan) Africa with no white people ever.

How terrible for black people.
>>
>>486376
whenever i read Malcom X quotes i keep reading them in Denzel Washington's voice
i have no idea why
>>
>>490762
Because you've never heard a recording of Malcom X but saw the movie.
>>
>>490014
if certain niggers didnt blame their misfortune on the big bad government there wouldn't be a United States or probably would have only been granted independence some time after WWII like the other british colonies
>>
>>486857
So he thinks white people are the greatest warriors and killers in human history and proposes that theres gonna be a war against them?

Brilliant man
>>
>>490767
>unrepresented taxation
>equivalent to nigger bitching
>>
>>490645
they don't
>>
>>490146
Funny enough Liberia was halfway decent as a nation if not so democratic (African-Americans ruled the country as a kind of upper class and there was only one party) but the country was overthrown in a military coup started by the USA. Why? Because Liberia was a bit too friendly to the USSR.

Liberia was actually a booming and quite prosperous nation in the 1950's, but it all went to shit after the US backed coup in the 80's. The results of that coup are basically decades of civil unrest, an oppressive dictatorial regime and a civil war that basically wrecked the place. It's supposedly back to a democracy and recovering now.

So strangely it's almost a counter-example. They prospered when the US liked them and invested after WWII, were fucked up horribly when the US decided to overthrow them and then recovered through mostly African efforts. The bizarre truth is both their prosperity and downfall are the result of whitey interfering in their internal affairs.
>>
>>490770
The post you quoted specifically said he didn't believe it was a racial conflict anymore, but rather one of classes.
>>
>>490014

I hope you don't think "blame the government for anything" is exclusive to any race. Americans in general are good at bitching about their government, sometimes for good reasons considering how hilariously cartoonishly evil some of your institutions can be at times.
>>
>>490778
They do actually, at least with marijuana. It's just that black people get caught a lot easier and wind up in the slammer for a lot longer on average.
>>
>>490895
This is about crack, though
>>
>>490901
Probably because niggers often deal and are dumb enough to be caught.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.