[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were Sumerians? I mean they weren't Semitics, they weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 57
File: ff51summerianking.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
ff51summerianking.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
Who were Sumerians? I mean they weren't Semitics, they weren't indo europeans.

Please keep the thread /pol/ free.
>>
>>485821
they weren't white, so you can stop fantasizing
>>
>>485825
The ruling class was extremely white/aryan.
>>
>>485821
>Who were Sumerians?
Sumerians.
>>
>>485830

>I don't know anything about Aryan migration.
>>
>>485830
baka desu senpai
>>
They were Sumerian. A linguistic (And thus cultural/genetic) isolate. They were completely unrelated to the Indo-Europeans or Afro-Asiatics.

They weren't Indo-European so they weren't "White" by the strictest definition of the term. As for what they looked like, we have absolutely no idea. They referred to themselves as the "blackheads". What that means is a complete and utter mystery. It could have been because they had a large number of open pored clogged follicles resulting in lots of blackheads, because they painted their faces black, because they shaved their hair, or it could have even been a joke of sorts.

Their language was agglutinative (Using many minor not-words that express meaning to create sentence words, ie a car might be a box-carry-people-rolly-wheels) yet they used a syllabo-logographic writing system (cuneiform). This is similar to what the Chinese and Ancient Egyptians used (but the three are obviously completely unrelated). Their language also has a vast array of homophones, so their language may have been tonal (Again, similar to Mandarin).
>>
>>485830
A) That's a completely unsubstantiated and anachronistic claim.
B) Fair, blue-eyed people were more commonly identified with their hated enemies from the Zagros Mountains (possibly Caucasians or proto-Kurds)
C) Sumerians self-identified as black-haired people, mostly because of the above rivalry.
>>
they were black.
>>
File: LUGAL.jpg (18 KB, 300x475) Image search: [Google]
LUGAL.jpg
18 KB, 300x475
>>485825
>they weren't white, so you can stop fantasizing
Here's a statue from the seat of power of the last great Sumerian Empire circa 2500 BC.
>>
>>485873
Just stop, you're not convincing me or anyone with actual common sense.
>>
>>485848
>(but the three are obviously completely unrelated).
Saying Egypt and Sumerian is like saying American and Roman.
>>
>>485873
I'm no anthropologist but that doesn't look like a white man's face.
>>
>>485882
I have no idea wbat white is? Please inform me.

>>485877
Okay, you've said absolutely nothing but yet communicated, that is a rare skill.
>>
File: wh06as_c06map006aa_f.jpg (125 KB, 770x536) Image search: [Google]
wh06as_c06map006aa_f.jpg
125 KB, 770x536
>>485873

Stop
>>
>>485848
had black hair*, I don't know how shaved got in there.

As for where they came from, well, what is now Iraq and a bit of Iran is where the "state" of Sumer was (Although it was more of a collection of city states with shared leadership, culture, religion, language, and governance than a modern nation state). Before that, we don't know.

One theory is that they were originally marsh dwellers who moved out of the marshes and adopted agriculture after their population got too big for the marsh lifestyle to handle. Another is that they originally lived in what is now the Persian Gulf, which at the time Sumer was flourishing was just an extensive network of marshes and rivers, and the rising water levels caused them to flee to safer, more agriculture friendly, regions (The coast of what is now the Persian Gulf).

As for where they went, they got absorbed into the Semitic populations due to cultural diffusion with the Akkadians. Some believe the Marsh Arabs of Iraq are their ancient descendants, although that is debatable.

It's worth noting that their art gives us no clues about their appearance other than dress and kickass beards. Most Sumerian art depicts them as being white, but this is due to the mediums they used and is not necessarily an indication of skin color (the Greeks were not the color of tar or maple syrup because of their pottery for example).
>>
File: Haplogroup-R1b-L23.gif (80 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup-R1b-L23.gif
80 KB, 800x545
>>485896
I never said anything about Aryans, you're projecting, then attacking your projection.
>>
>>485873
>last great Sumerian Empire circa 2500 BC.
Did you mean "the first"?
>>
>>485873

>I've seen some arab shit
>>
File: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (176 KB, 2133x1245) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_R1b_World.png
176 KB, 2133x1245
>>485902

>Haplogroups
>Got anything to do with actual discussion
>>
>>485897
They came from the Zagros mountains and Samarra culture. (Not the Samara culture)

They originally were Nomadic Goat Herders.

> CROOK
>>
>>485881
Oh, of course. I said that so as to preempt the idea that the Egyptians, Sumerians, and Chinese are somehow related to each other or that their writing systems had a shared root.

>>485896
The Indo-European migrations began about the same time Sumer was getting its shit kicked in by any roving Semite barbarian group that so much as looked at them.
>>
File: Haplogroup-T.gif (87 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup-T.gif
87 KB, 800x581
>>485911
Sure do.
>>
File: Haplogroup-J2.jpg (124 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup-J2.jpg
124 KB, 800x581
>>485919

And? Ok I can post random haplomaps too.
>>
>>485912
Source? I've seen a lot about their connections to the marshes, but if you've got something else I'm all ears.

The Sumerians are fascinating desu. It must have been weird being the first civilization.
>>
File: mesopot_sumer_asmarfigs_lg.jpg (62 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
mesopot_sumer_asmarfigs_lg.jpg
62 KB, 365x500
>>485897
>Most Sumerian art depicts them as being white
thats your own perception, and quite honestly i'm annoyed by notion that if a statue doesn't blatantly look negroid then it's white, this has to stop..especially with greek/roman statues
>>
>>485821
They wuz kingz n shiet. [spoiler]Sorry, I couldn't resist.[/spoiler]
>>
>>485929
>those eyes
they must have had some dank shit
>>
I'd like to remind any of these fools who take the Aryan invasion as truth, it is a THEORY, that's being more debunked than it is proven.
>>
>>485902
Excuse me but why would we expect ancient Sumerians to be any whiter than those R1b people living in the Middle East today?

More importantly, R1b-L23 is one of the markers of R1ba2, typically associated with the Eastern Indo-European (Indo-Iranian, or Aryan) migration.
>>
File: it's pronounced VASE.jpg (50 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
it's pronounced VASE.jpg
50 KB, 300x438
>>485929
No, you're missing the point.

Their art depicts them as literally white. As in, the color of paper. That's why their art gives us no indications about their appearance. Saying "they were clearly White Indo-Europeans, look at these statues" is like saying the Greeks were clearly charcoal black because of their pottery. It could for all we know have been artistic license. They could very well be blue. We don't know and CAN'T know just by their art.

They were Sumerian. Anyone trying to claim them as being "Their" ancestors is stupid. They were factually unrelated to Indo-Europeans, every group of Africans, Afro-Asiatics, Sino-Tibetans, and on and on and on.
>>
>>485942
>the autist pushing his crackpot "theory" in every thread accuses mainstream scientists of being fools
>>
>>485953
>They were factually unrelated to Indo-Europeans
Indo Europeans used Cuneiform.
>>
>>485873
Lapis lazuli being used in the eyes doesn't imply shit, unless you also want to argues ancient mesoamericans had pearlescent irises.

Probably they just treasured the use of the stone as decoration, just like it was used everywhere else in ancient Mesopotamia.
>>
File: Knossos_DIAGRAM.jpg (217 KB, 720x426) Image search: [Google]
Knossos_DIAGRAM.jpg
217 KB, 720x426
>>485965
Are you talking about me?

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3377264/Irish-people-descendants-farmers-MIDDLE-EAST-Ancient-Celtic-DNA-shows-agriculture-caused-wave-immigrants-Ireland.html
>>
>>485978
Yes, you.
>>
I'd tell my opinions but people would call me bullshitter so I cba. Just throwing this, truth lies in first 3 paragrahps of this article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingir
>>
File: R1a_migration_map.jpg (309 KB, 1600x631) Image search: [Google]
R1a_migration_map.jpg
309 KB, 1600x631
>>485996
When I talk about Aryans I usually post pic related.
>>
>>485966
SOME Indo-Europeans did. Hittite cuneiform was adapted from Old Assyrian cueniform due to contact with the Assyrians, not the Sumerians. The oldest known Hittite texts come from 1700BC while the oldest Sumerian texts come from 3000BC.

The Sumerians were not Indo-Europeans.
>>
>>485978
Also it's utterly pathetic that you're posting an article from the fucking daily mail for something that was guessed and proven for decades (that middle eastern farmers initially settled Europe during the neolithic, long before the Indo-European invasions.)
It says a lot about the quality of your scholarship.
>>
File: 7000BC-5000BC_a.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1100) Image search: [Google]
7000BC-5000BC_a.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1100
>>486006
>The Sumerians were not Indo-Europeans.
I never implied that, you get top marks denouncing yourself.
>>
>>486002
>ayy lmao
>>>/x/
>>
>>486015

I can post from

> forbes
> bbc
> irish times
> daily mail
> independent

The list goes on, but everyone is pathetic except you, you special snowflake.
>>
>>486030
The fact that you completely misunderstood my criticism only confirms your lack of education.

Do you even read anything other than newspapers and Wikipedia articles?
>>
>>485821
Weren't they the ones that gave the word Eden?
>>
>>486047
>> eurogenes.blogspot.ie/2015/12/ancient-genomes-from-ireland-point-to.html

Read a few magazines once, felt really enlightened by the color pictures attached.
>>
>>486067
Why didn't you just post the PNAS link instead of plugging that worthless blog? Not only does it offer even more information (the post simply copypasted the abstract), because of you I ended up giving blogspot more traffic.
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2015/12/22/1518445113

It's a step up from mainstream "science "news"" at least.

But yes, Irish people (and most Europeans) are Indo-Europeans, and other people inhabited Ireland (and the rest of Europe) before Indo-Europeans came along. This has been suggested for centuries and known for decades. It's nice to have genetic evidence confirming that this was the case in Ireland as well, but everyone had guessed as much decades ago ("if it looks like a Indo-European, speaks like a Indo-European and crafts like a Indo-European...")
>>
File: tall el-hammamDolmenField.jpg (279 KB, 1023x712) Image search: [Google]
tall el-hammamDolmenField.jpg
279 KB, 1023x712
>>486151
>but everyone had guessed as much decades ago
Yeah, I know, nothing we didn't already know.

A different branch of R1B was directly related to early Neolithic expansions.
>>486017

They "may" have branched away from each other in Anatolia/Northern Mesopotamia.
>>
>>486189
Expansions; I was referring to R1B1 found in Neolithic Spain around 5000BC
>>
I don't suppose there have been any extant physical remains of the Sumerians that allow researchers to examine DNA? It'd be interesting to see what they turn up. I recall there was a theory linking the Sumerians to the Indus Valley civilization.
>>
>>485978
The fuck is this even supposed to mean?
>>
File: minoans.jpg (43 KB, 580x343) Image search: [Google]
minoans.jpg
43 KB, 580x343
>>486332
>>
Also, this haplogroup stuff just seems to be grasping at straws. I really don't see the connection that R1b has to anyone really. And Irishman and a black guy in chad look, talk, and have completely different cultures, but these charts would imply their similiar.
>>
>>486291
Apparently they are testing them now, article came out last year talking about some royal tombs they are trying to extract DNA from.
>>
>>486343
I don't see the connection between these dots, and a seahorse, and that Etruscan bull.
>>
File: apis bull.jpg (112 KB, 600x267) Image search: [Google]
apis bull.jpg
112 KB, 600x267
>>486356
>Etruscan bull
I'm not talking to anyone that ignorant.
>>
>>485929
>especially with greek/roman statues

You had me, then you lost me. Agreed on ancient Sumerian statues as the style of hair/beards alone should be a telling sign, but fuck right off with the above section.

This part is fucking bullshit and I hate it when revisionist historians come in and try to changes races/skin color to provide themselves with more culture.

Hannibal Barca wasn't fucking black, Tunisia was never a black country. Fuck any retard who thinks otherwise, fuck tons of historians have looked into this shit. The Numidians/Berbers were only a select part of the country had were more sub-saharan African than Tunisian.

The romans explicitly wrote when their enemy/allies had notably different skin colors hence their remarks on the gauls as being extremely pale and white.

Egypt wasn't filled with black people who suddenly turned tan/olive.

Fuck "we wuz kangs" historians piss me the fuck off.
>>
>>486364
>>
>>485940
Grant us eyes, grant us eyes.
>>
>>486368
The Egyptians described the Libyans has having Blue eyes.

Ancient DNA from North Africans found in Britain showed they had Blue Eyes and Brown Eyes.
>>
>>486364
Ok it was age an, I still don't see the connection. Also, how does similar imagery conflate to any real connection. Pic related, would you contend that all three of these civilizations had a same source?
>>
>>486403
Aegean* fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>486394
Are you attempting to make the point that there is potentially inaccuracies in the recorded history?

I'd agree, but no where near the extent that the entirety of these peoples were black like some crazy fucking American (usually African American) revisionists want to believe.

Why can't these people be proud of their actual cultural bad-asses like Shaka of the Zulu instead of trying to appropriate others?
>>
>>486417
desu they're west africans, so they don't even have that.
>>
File: accoddi.jpg (110 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
accoddi.jpg
110 KB, 1200x900
>>486403
I couldn't be bothered going through ancient religion right now, but I would say it had something to do with the EEF's coming from around where Gobekli Tepe is.

See pic related 4000 BC -3600 BC in Sardinia, predates those three cultures by some distance.
>>
>>486368
Anon, he was probably bitching about the idiots who see Nordic features in Greco-Roman statues, not the other idiots who see Negroid features.
>>
>>486423
The point I'm trying to make is civilizations can adopt similar architecture and even religion and ideals, if they're separate of each other.
>>
File: D'Accoddi.jpg (72 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
D'Accoddi.jpg
72 KB, 600x344
>>486423
Aerial shot of the ruins today.

Complete with a little obelisk.
>>
>>486368
>>486425
Specifically guys like these:
http://www.unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/
>>
>>486425
My bad then, I've just read too many of the "Nah they we're all black and then white people came in and stole our culture, brainwashed us, and rewrote history to keep us down" articles of late.

I'm probably just need to take a step back and take a break from this kind of stuff more often but sometimes I just get into a researching/reading mood and will spend hours reading peoples opinions on these kinds of things.

Living in America probably doesn't help, as that is where a majority of this batshit insane revisionist sentiment as come from.

Carry on, sorry if I came off like an temperamental asshole /his/.
>>
>>486444
Oh this is just as bad, just the opposite side of the spectrum.

>Some city-states, such as Thebes and Sparta, were predominantly Nordic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING WHAT?
>>
File: SialkCAD.jpg (268 KB, 800x497) Image search: [Google]
SialkCAD.jpg
268 KB, 800x497
>>486438
>>486423
>>
File: Neolithic_farmer_admixture.png (62 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
Neolithic_farmer_admixture.png
62 KB, 800x581
>>486462
>be Early European Farmer from the middle east
>get invaded by Aryans, Celts, Germanics, Goths and so on
>somehow get darker
>>
File: sialk_map.jpg (129 KB, 700x442) Image search: [Google]
sialk_map.jpg
129 KB, 700x442
>>486478

> The Sialk ziggurat was built around the 3000 BC. A joint study between Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization, the Louvre, and the Institut Francais de Recherche en Iran also verifies the oldest settlements in Sialk to date back to 5500–6000 BC.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tepe_Sialk
>>
>>486485
> be Early European Farmer from the middle east
> invade everywhere
> get butthurt when someone stronger comes along and invades me
>>
File: Ä°SKÄ°T BABA.png (532 KB, 657x462) Image search: [Google]
Ä°SKÄ°T BABA.png
532 KB, 657x462
>>485821

They were same people with "Turks with almond eyes" mentioned at Persian texts. Also many of them were Jews too, the same Jewish people lived in Khazaria.

Their sky gods are same Tengir-Tengri-Dingir, vocabs and sentence structures are same.

>but Turks were Siberians/Central Asians.
After they migrated from Middle East. Also there was many Turks at ERE, especially at army.

Here is a Turkic "balbal" found in Hakkari.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/interesting-finds-to-be-displayed-at-the-turkish-history-congress.aspx?pageID=438&n=interesting-finds-to-be-displayed-at-the-turkish-history-congress-2002-09-07

Call me whatever you want, this will be a fact in your lifetime.
>>
>>486513
>Jews
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>486513

Smells like bullshit. Sumerian is an agglutinative language but its similarities to Hungarian and Turkic languages end there. Plus there's the fact that Sumerians were sedentary farmers living in southern Iraq while Turks/Magyars were steppe nomads from Mongolia/Siberia.
>>
>>486522

Some of the Khazar nobility (Turkic people) converted to Judaism.
>>
>>486462
"Nordic" is a bad word choice but what they probably mean is that certain states like Sparta consisted of Dorians, who were definitely closer to the original IE stock than the already mixed states like Athens and Mycenae
>>
>>486529
Not in Sumerian times, you retard.
>>
>>486533

Obviously not, Jews either didn't exist yet or were very new on the scene back when the Sumerian states existed. I doubt Turkic people were of any consequence at all then. At any rate the Khazar Empire was an offshoot of the Hunnic empire post Attila's death.
>>
>>486529
Sumerians = 6th millennium BC
Jews = 1st millennium BC

The Bible says the Amorites are Jerusalem's father, while the Sumerians were living in their city states the Amorites were Nomads.

The Amorites settled and became the Babylonians.
>>
>>485821
they were, they spoke a semitic language
>>
>>486546
No, the Akkadians spoke Semitic and merged into the Sumerians.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs
>>
>>486513
>Sumerians worshiped a sky god and spoke a vaguely turkic language
>Khazars were turkic and worshiped a sky god too
>Khazars converted to Judaism in the Middle Ages
>Therefore Sumerians were Jewish people
>>
>>486003
that arayn migration is just a stupid theory used by europeans so they can feel special
europeans arent aryan
>>
>>486513
>the same Jewish people lived in Khazaria.
those were europeans converts, retard
>>486513
>They were same people with "Turks with almond eyes" mentioned at Persian texts
very unrelated
>>486513
turkic migration to ME happened in 1000

fucking T*rk
>>
>>486556
spotted the hindu nationalist
>>
>>486572
He's probably ayyranian.
>>
>>486533
>>486522

I'm talking about "people we call Jews today". My bad for explaining badly.

>>486525

>Turks/Magyars were steppe nomads from Mongolia/Siberia.

First encounters of Turks start around 4th century BC, according to Chinese texts.(referred as Tui-Chi or something like that). Sumeria was way before that. Also don't forget that there was many Turkic tribes that look totally different from each other, some of them were round/almond eyed, some of them were slanty eyed. As a plus J2 genes at Turkic people are very dominant, and they didn't mix with Anatolian people that much hence most of them were almond eyed even before they enter Anatolia or even before they mixed with Persians.. That's a question mark too.

Still Hakkari "balbals" are interesting and I'm curious about why a 2000 BC Turkic statue existed at Southeastern Anatolia.

Also an interesting theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory

>>486555

I'm not saying they were all Jewish. But they were Jewish people among them too, mb ruling class or something.

>>486567

They were not euro converts.

>turkic migration to ME happened in 1000
That's why 2000 BC dated balbal is interesting, balbal is the name of Turkic statues.
>>
>>486540
askhenazis arent related to ME

they were just europeans or slavs that converted to judaism
>>486529

>>486554
oh ok
>>
>>486572
im not
europeans started this shit about aryans after fag hitler said germanics are aryans

You cant be germanic and aryan at the same time

europeans arent aryan
>>486577
im not neither

and iran people arent aryan, not anymore after arab invasion

just a few pure iranians exist
>>
File: lissan-rapier.jpg (510 KB, 1167x1563) Image search: [Google]
lissan-rapier.jpg
510 KB, 1167x1563
The Epic of Gilgamesh says some of them left and went looking for new metals and materials.

> metal age
> Pontic Steppe
> migration into Europe
> pic related 1500 BC Swords from Pontic invaders

Just a theory.
>>
>>486579
stop replying to this t*rk troll guize
>>
>>486579
>They were not euro converts.
and what they were then?
because those "jews" arent related to ME
>>486579
>balbal is the name of Turkic statues.
turkics(self hating mongoloids who just adopted other people cultute because their is shit)

turkics were all siberia, they settled in central asia in between 300-500 AD then in 1000 AD they invade ME and turkicized anatolia
>>
File: 2dkweaw.jpg (328 KB, 1600x1538) Image search: [Google]
2dkweaw.jpg
328 KB, 1600x1538
>>486586
>askhenazis arent related to ME
Genetically false.
>they were just europeans or slavs that converted to judaism
Maybe this is the case, but if so they have interbred with other Jews so much that it makes little difference: they're more Levantine/Mediterranean than Slavic now.
>>
File: Theodorus Gaza.jpg (29 KB, 350x578) Image search: [Google]
Theodorus Gaza.jpg
29 KB, 350x578
>>486485
It doesn't make sense that Greeks and Latins would get less "Nordic" over time since the people who invaded them were more Nordic than them most of the time. We also know quite well what they looked like before Muslim conquests and they were definitely not "Nordic" at that point. The only possible theory I see is if they repopulated their lands with people from Asia in antiquity and the middle ages, at very high quantities.

Something to consider is that Southern Italy and Greece are still very similar genetically, despite being ruled by very different people after the Greek world collapsed. If they had been replaced, they would've diverged from one another.

For the more elaborate Nordicists who believe it was a pure Aryan land all the way from Sweden to India: Where did all these people go? Who replaced them? And how can there be no surviving traces? Even the Nazis wouldn't be able to do such a clean job with modern technology.
>>
>>486603
>Just a theory.
leave it like that
they arent any related to europeans
>>
>>486611
>they're more Levantine/Mediterranean than Slavic now.
problably in israel

>>486611
>Genetically false.
have you seen 23andme result about askhenazis?
it doesnt anything about ME, the results appear in europe
askhenazis arent ME, ME jews were samaritans and yehuds
>>
>>486617
>any related to europeans
have you read this thread at all, EEF's literally migrated from the ME to Ireland.

R1B's are spread from the Caucasus to Sub Saharan Africa which intersects the ME.
>>
>>485929
>Sumerian Rick and Morty

"You gotta... You gotta divide the circle into 360 degrees *burrrrppp* Morty! It's the only way to do it right Morty."

"Wow gee... I dunno Rick... Wouldn't it make sense to base mathematics around the number 10 or something?"
>>
>>486623
>have you seen 23andme result
I just posted a graph from a real scientific study about the origins of European and Middle Eastern populations with a focus on Jewish genetics, and you tell me to check 23andme?
>>
File: balbal-taslari.jpg (57 KB, 603x250) Image search: [Google]
balbal-taslari.jpg
57 KB, 603x250
>>486610

>and what they were then?
because those "jews" arent related to ME

They were mix of Caucasian and Turkics.

>turkics were all siberia, they settled in central asia in between 300-500 AD then in 1000 AD they invade ME and turkicized anatolia

We don't know anything about pre 4-5th century Turkic people, but they dropped marks at SE Turkey and got many similar deities/vocabs and word structures with Sumerians. That's why I'm asking questions on this matter.

>>486608

We are discussing history and theories in a "civilized" manner. Sure you can stay away, or you can go back to /pol/. It'd fit you better.
>>
>>486652
>le /pol/ boogeyman
Lel, literally haven't been there in ages, troll.
>>
>>486586
>they were just europeans or slavs that converted to judaism
Ashkenazi Jew here. Can /pol/ please deliver me my "White Card" now that you have proven my true Caucasian heritage?
>>
>>486626
still that doesnt make you related to them
>but we wuz king and shit
>our ancestor sumerians invented civilization then spread those knowledge in europe

>>486645
its very clearly that askhenazis arent ME, they are just converts

>>486652
>They were mix of Caucasian and Turkics.
that is what im saying

>>486652
>We don't know anything about pre 4-5th century Turkic people
its all in wikipedia
they had some empire in siberia until mongols revolted and the empire broke out

they didnt want fight with mongols so they started migrating

>SE Turkey and got many similar deities/vocabs and word structures with Sumerians
what part do you turk fag dont understand about those mongoloids?

most of them adopted other people cultures because their was shit
they arent related to ME or didnt have anything related to them

they were all in siberia and their migration fucked many people up
they just copied everything from advanced civilizations, The ottoman empire culture were a persian base
>>
>>486652
>Spanning more than three millennia, they are clearly the product of various cultures. The earliest are associated with the Pit Grave culture of the Pontic-Caspian steppe (and therefore with the Proto-Indo-Europeans according to the mainstream Kurgan hypothesis[3]).
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_stelae

Sounds like there's no reason to believe these things are of Turkic origin. They were most likely native Anatolian stelae.
>>
>>486692
you have to convert to christianism for that
>>
>>486694
>still that doesnt make you related to them
>>but we wuz king and shit
>>our ancestor sumerians invented civilization then spread those knowledge in europe
Am, am, I literally said the Pontic people weren't Sumerians, I said they are a people who migrated away from them to look for new METALS and MATERIALS.

The Epic talks about how the early people didn't like settled life because it made you weaker as a people.

You're too dim to understand the conflict between Nomadic and Settled lifestyle.

It's a Cain and Abel kinda feel.
>>
>>486712
>christianism
>>
>>486714
>The Epic talks about how the early people didn't like settled life because it made you weaker as a people.
>You're too dim to understand the conflict between Nomadic and Settled lifestyle.
>It's a Cain and Abel kinda feel.
can you explain?

how being nomadic make you stronger in those times?
>>
File: Ä°SKÄ°T BABA.png (532 KB, 657x462) Image search: [Google]
Ä°SKÄ°T BABA.png
532 KB, 657x462
>>486694

>they didnt want fight with mongols so they started migrating

They literally lived with Mongols for centuries, they were even raiding and pillaging Chinese together. As I said, they weren't one single Turkic tribe, There are more than 10 tribes. Some went to east, some went to west, hell some even went to south, to India and ruled there.

>most of them adopted other people cultures because their was shit
How is your feeling based subjective opinion related to our discussion?

>they arent related to ME or didnt have anything related to them
Explain the balbal.

>they were all in siberia and their migration fucked many people up
They are the reason that west evolved. There is no "fucking up" at history. You only learn and evolve. E: Arabic Scimitars are forged like it's shape because Arabs learnt Turkic kilij are way more useful when mounted fighthing.

>they just copied everything from advanced civilizations, The ottoman empire culture were a persian base
Your opinion again and got nothing to do with our discussion. Also protip: Most of Persian rulers were not even Persian.

>>486709

>Sounds like there's no reason to believe these things are of Turkic origin. They were most likely native Anatolian stelae.
Posting the same pic again. There are balbals at Mt. Altai too.

Anyway, since the discussion derails through peoples feelings/hate towards something. It's no point talking further and it's already 2 AM here. Gn.
>>
>>486735
Your style of warfare is your lifestyle.

You don't need to train to fight, whereas farmers need to change their lifestyle.

You're literally tougher, have a better endurance.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 288x175
>>486743

more turkic balbals from asia before i sleep.

anyway gn
>>
>>486694
>its very clearly that askhenazis arent ME, they are just converts
"its very clearly" from genetics that they are, optimistically, Southeastern Europeans converts (as in Greeks or Cypriots, not Serbs) with more Levantine mixture than usual. Or more realistically, they're typical Levantines with European admixture.
>>
>>486743
Turkic stelae founded millennia later does not imply that stelae found millennia earlier are also Turkic, especially considering nearly every society within a huge swath of land - which we know to be culturally different to each other - were making use of the idea. This is basic logic m8.
>>
>>486743
>hell some even went to south, to India and ruled there.
that is way after sumerians

after christ

>Most of Persian rulers were not even Persian.
in achaemenid and sassanid they were
>>486756
do you realize they were built in different times?
>>486743
right was built in central asia, that means after those mongoloids migrated to central asia, between 300-500 AD

why the fuck you turks act like this?
you fucking ancestors ruined anatolia forever
>>
>>486776
>Turkic stelae founded millennia
and they built those things in 600 AD after THEY SETTLED IN central asia, they just learned from ME
iranians should have killed them when they had the chance
>>
>>486638
Got a laugh outta me.
>>
searched for that turkic stelae stuff, interesting t.bh

http://archive.archaeology.org/0007/abstracts/stela.html

https://books.google.com.fr/books?id=bW06PE0GRXEC&lpg=PA71&ots=5PpQ-DFGZv&dq=hakkari+Stelae&pg=PA71&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=hakkari%20Stelae&f=false
>>
>>486895

seems like 2nd link isn't working, try this

https://books.google.com/books?id=bW06PE0GRXEC&lpg=PA71&ots=5PpQ-DFGZv&dq=hakkari+Stelae&pg=PA71&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=hakkari%20Stelae&f=false
>>
File: boa_islandTwoHeadedStatues.jpg (57 KB, 606x397) Image search: [Google]
boa_islandTwoHeadedStatues.jpg
57 KB, 606x397
>>486743
>>486756
>>486901

Then they migrated to Ireland

> kek
>>
File: zWhiteIsland.jpg (62 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
zWhiteIsland.jpg
62 KB, 800x547
>>486934
Some more from Fermanagh, Ireland
>>
File: 1400205830092.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1400205830092.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>486939
>>486934

>http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/28/origins-of-the-irish-down-to-mass-migration-ancient-dna-confirms

lel so whats happening now
>>
>>485821
They were a linguistically isolated people who went extinct by assimilation in ancient times.

What's so suprising about this? The same fate met the etruscans and the various unknown-unknowns who contributed to the non-indo-european elements of the germanic languages.

They're a race that went extinct and had no relatives. Nothing is particularly odd about that in the broad scheme of things. It's only noteworthy because these niggas knew how to write.
>>
File: Sheela1.jpg (248 KB, 372x648) Image search: [Google]
Sheela1.jpg
248 KB, 372x648
>>486969

> yes she is spreading her vagina
> yes this is the 12th century
>>
File: Sheela2.jpg (78 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
Sheela2.jpg
78 KB, 388x500
>>486995

You'd never guess whereabouts you'd find this

[spoiler]in a church[/spoiler]
>>
>>486995

>only_5_bucks.jpg
>>
>>485929
>>485940
>>486638
>>485940
>>486394
>>486368
>>486425
>>486444
To be clear, Greeks and Romans were white.
>>
>>486531
Says who, exactly? There isn't even evidence that the Dorians represent a later migration.

All Linear B tablets being of the same dialect doesn't mean it was the only dialect at the time. Doric is obviously later but there is nothing to suggest it originates from a later migration group.
>>
>>487028
Not comparative to the Suebi, Iceni, Arverni or any of the Gauls or Germanic peoples really.

...but comparative to the Berbers and Numidians, sure.

Greeks/Romans are more in the mid-ground between Off-White and Olive.
>>
File: Pompeii.jpg (182 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pompeii.jpg
182 KB, 768x1024
>>487083
>>
>>487028
>meds
>white
>>
File: sulla.jpg (10 KB, 188x237) Image search: [Google]
sulla.jpg
10 KB, 188x237
>>487083
Sulla had Golden hair and Blue Eyes.
>>
>>487093
There are Italians with light hair and eyes today, doesn't make them white.
>>
>>487095
What is white?
>>
File: Lucius Cornelius Sulla.jpg (13 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
Lucius Cornelius Sulla.jpg
13 KB, 210x210
>>487104
Anybody? Anybody know what white is?

W.A.S.P.?
>>
>>486554
heh...I like how the very first civilization was telling stories about stuff that happened "in ancient times".
>>
File: GeorgeBush.jpg (123 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeBush.jpg
123 KB, 404x404
>>487122
>>
File: white-maymay.jpg (477 KB, 800x1109) Image search: [Google]
white-maymay.jpg
477 KB, 800x1109
>>487122
>>
>>487122
WASP is an acronym for White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
>>
File: tits.jpg (254 KB, 1190x745) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
254 KB, 1190x745
>>487150
Haplogroup I and related whores.

So Romans could literally be a Sardinian colony that incorporated the Latins.

>>486423
>>
File: i2.gif (88 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
i2.gif
88 KB, 800x550
>>487168
>>
File: Based Funland.jpg (1 MB, 1942x1223) Image search: [Google]
Based Funland.jpg
1 MB, 1942x1223
>>487150
>>
File: map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif (18 KB, 527x286) Image search: [Google]
map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif
18 KB, 527x286
>>487122
anything under 21
>>
>>487182
Gawd damn Fingolian Empire
>>
>>485973
We know the summerians utilized stones for actual eye color, we know the meso-americans did not...
>>
>>487168
>>487176
Haplogroups aren't a good measure of "whiteness" of how haplogroups work. A Sardinian in Africa could create an entire I2 lineage by fucking blacks and the offspring would as well breed with the locals so the descendants would be just like the black natives despite the original Sardinian. And look at the map you posted, those I2a1 people in Eastern Europe belong to different clade that diverged thousands of years ago.

It's not entirely useless either, but you need context.
>>
>>487184

>turks are white
>chinks are white
>>
>>486492
That map of the Persia Gulf isn't correct with the water levels of the time.
>>
>>487243
Those rivers are always changing, I heard that recent studies have shown how Eridu was situated where the two rivers joined together, similar to Saqqara, at the head of the delta.

>>487233
I wasn't being entirely serious
>>
>>487264
The delta was supposedly around the Straights of Hormuz.
>>
>>486555
>Khazars converted to Judaism in the Middle Ages
>this is what palestinians actually believe
>>
>>487269
Yes but the two rivers joined at Eridu, then they went further south and branched into the delta.

I was implying that it seemed highly symbolic whereabouts Eridu sat, as Saqqara does.
>>
>>487285
I honestly don't know enough about the geography of the region beyond that to comment.
>>
>>487311
Apparently Eridu sat right in between the two rivers where they came together.

Isn't that fascinating, that the Greeks call is "the land between the two rivers" or Mesopotamia.
>>
File: feminine.jpg (9 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
feminine.jpg
9 KB, 640x480
>>487322
The land between the two rivers
>>486995
>>487007
>>
File: masculine.jpg (9 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
masculine.jpg
9 KB, 640x480
>>487328
whereas Saqqara is........
>>
File: hexagram.jpg (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hexagram.jpg
33 KB, 800x600
>>487333
>>487328
>>
>>487322
Well, with recent scanning technology we know a lot of ancient cities actually exited where they were said to be, just swallowed by whatever was near them. Desert, water, ect.
>>
File: pnsVga.jpg (46 KB, 708x525) Image search: [Google]
pnsVga.jpg
46 KB, 708x525
>>487328
>>487333
>>487353

>>487363
True.
>>
File: 1420250387426.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1420250387426.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>487333
>>487328
>>487353
>>487377
>>
File: isis with Ankh.jpg (20 KB, 262x400) Image search: [Google]
isis with Ankh.jpg
20 KB, 262x400
>>485821
That guy has the same symbol in his hand as the Ankh.
>>
File: Sumerian.jpg (95 KB, 795x355) Image search: [Google]
Sumerian.jpg
95 KB, 795x355
>>487399
But she has the Alpha & Omega over her head.
>>
File: 10b.jpg (305 KB, 967x2000) Image search: [Google]
10b.jpg
305 KB, 967x2000
>>487328
>>487333
>>487353
>>487377
>>
File: Ishtar_Isis.jpg (56 KB, 320x708) Image search: [Google]
Ishtar_Isis.jpg
56 KB, 320x708
>>487432
>>
>>486603
What? Where does it say that?
>>
File: t.gif (954 KB, 328x301) Image search: [Google]
t.gif
954 KB, 328x301
>>487446
Too tired to find it, going to bed.
>>
File: 1446610138095.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446610138095.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>486603
I really don't get these swords. How did it take them so long to figure out it would be more structurally stable just to add a few more inches of tang?
>>
>>486598
>just a few pure iranians exist

They're called Persians. Iranian is not synonymous with Persian. There are Iranian Azeris, Kurds, Turks, A*abs, and Blacks... And even mutts.
>>
>>485833
This is the correct answer, in reality we can only guess and relate them to other people but they were an isolate as far as we know

>>485821
Pretty sure that symbol is assyrian although the two groups eventually mixed

>>485825
>>485830
Hmmm, we have statues that verify they have blue eyes and early anatolian middle eastern migrants to europe had lighter skin than most natives in west europe so you cant definitively say one or the other but does it really matter

There is a genetic study coming out about prehistoric Iran soon if anyone cares that will be interesting
>>
>>485973
The thing is that we have sets of statues showing priests. Now some of the priests have blue eyes and others were given black perhaps to reflect the actual eye color of the individuals. I support this idea because the actual hierarchy of the priest statues displayed seems to be based off the size of the eye and not those who were given blue eyes over black.

It could have reflected their actual eye color

>>486343
Its click bait and a misinformed article based on a real study. Most of europes genetic lineage between 10,000 and 3,000bc was derived from Neolithic migrants from anatolia until further population replacement.

It wasnt unique to ireland and these supposed "middle easterners" actually carried 40 percent native hunter gather dna and had been living in europe already for thousands of years.
>>
>>487194
No, we don't know that. How could we possibly.
>>
>>485821
Sumerians were neanderthals, who first, in act of benevolence allowed homo sapiens to use their space-age technology.

What they didn't knew is that saps are led by melonheads, who in turn knew that saps, being r-selected animals will quickly take over the natural partners of k-selected neanderthals - star children.

In the end saps outbred the thals and even though single, 250 years old thal can take down 20 24 years old saps with spears all by himself, the difference in their quantity was so skewed in favour of saps that they've won the struggle, ate remaining neanderthals and progressively destroyed their space age civilisation to pieces, so nowadays we think that they've MERELY invented writing, astronomy and numerous other things.
>>
File: 1349856890758.jpg (46 KB, 761x576) Image search: [Google]
1349856890758.jpg
46 KB, 761x576
>>490447
>>
>>485821
>Please keep the thread /pol/ free.
>Thread immediately devolves into race arguments
>>
>>490473
>not knowing the basic history

what are you even doing on this board?
>>
>>490476
what do you expect from /his/
this board really feels like it's going down the shitter even though it hasn't been around very long
>>
> get called shitskin on one board
> other board same people do mental gymnastics to claim you as a "hwhite brother"
>>
>>490843

> claiming to be someone from 7000 years ago
I guess the Americans can wait another 2000 years before they colonized Europe and built the Pyramids in America.
>>
>>485821
tumblr is down the hall to the left
>>
File: 1450268124489.jpg (53 KB, 319x370) Image search: [Google]
1450268124489.jpg
53 KB, 319x370
>>485821
Opens the thread with >le boogey man meme
You are as bad as /pol/ shitposters.
>>
>>493075
>>493100
>b-but le /pol/ boogeyman doesn't exist!
read the thread maybe
>>
>>490476
>Opens the thread on the race of the Sumerians which are WELL DOCUMENTED to be an isolated group that we do not know much about genetically
>expecting there not to be racial arguments after opening with a racial question on a website notorious for racial arguments

This thread is fucking bait man.
>>
>>485821
>I mean they weren't Semitics
because they didn't speak a Semitic language? language groups and race aren't the same thing you know
>>
Sumeria is the result of rich cultural proliferation of the Egyptian, Nubian and pre- bronze age peoples such as the Etruscans. All these peoples not only come from Africa but also regularly illustrated their racial blackness and features in their art literary and political record.
Eurocentric Academia seeks to effectively extract and obscure the black roots of ANY civilization believed to be of value or material interest. The idea that the Sumerians were anything other than black is a vicious and deliberate mischaracterization. Contemporary scholars are aware not only of the Black Kushite roots of the Sumerians (and the Dravidians). We are also aware of the direct connection between today's woefully unbalanced power structure and the systematic extraction of wealth, history, culture, people and respect from the lands and nations of Africa.
>>
>>486694
Do you think large noses come from somewhere else than the ME? I think it is pretty well-known at this point that Y leads back to ME and X is southern European.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.