[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who dun it, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
Who dun it, /his/?
>>
File: ferriemugsm.jpg (42 KB, 274x196) Image search: [Google]
ferriemugsm.jpg
42 KB, 274x196
>>484856
>homosexual thrill killing

Too bad this meme never caught on.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMDU4Mzc5.jpg (87 KB, 620x808) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMDU4Mzc5.jpg
87 KB, 620x808
>>484856
u know the answer
>>
The joos
>>
Has anyone ever actually been to Dealey Plaza? And gone to the 6th floor museum?

It wasn't a difficult shot, folks.
>>
>>484897
>>
>>484906
He moved back and to the left though.
Back and to the left.
>>
Lone gunman

t. not CIA
>>
>>484916

>The simple fact is that John F. Kennedy's head did not snap "back and to the left." What the human eye cannot perceive while viewing the Zapruder film is clearly revealed in a frame-by-frame comparison: that between Zapruder frames 312 and 313, the President's head is propelled forward several inches (2.3 inches, according to one study),(2) before strongly snapping backwards, beginning at frame 313 (the first frame in which the results of the bullet strike become visible).

When Groden raised the possibility that a "transfer of momentum" from a bullet could be responsible for the sort of violent movement seen in the Zapruder film, Di Maio, without hesitation, said, "No. That's make-believe. That's [something out of] Arnold Schwarzenegger pictures."

>This opinion was echoed by Charles S. Petty, the longtime medical examiner of Dallas County, Texas, ranked by his peers as the "Quintessential Forensic Pathologist," who served on the Forensic Pathology Panel of the House Select Committee that reinvestigated the JFK assassination in the 1970s, and who testified in the 1986 London Weekend Television mock trial of Lee Harvey Oswald. When questioned at the mock trial by prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, Petty testified that the head snap could not have been due to a shot from the front: "Because the head is too heavy, there is too much muscular resistance to movement."

>"So the killings that people see on television and in the movies, which is the only type of killings most people ever see," asked Bugliosi, "where the person struck by the bullet very frequently, visibly, and dramatically is propelled backward by the force of the bullets, that's not what actually happens in life when a bullet hits a human being?"

>"No, of course not," replied Petty.

Hate to rain on everyone's parade.
>>
>>484856
Either the CIA did it, or the CIA should've been stringed up for not doing it. Kennedy's behavior during the Bay of Pigs incident warranted a short drop and a sudden stop. He's lucky he got a bullet instead of a noose.
>>
The New Orleans mob.

Google and read into it. It's so obvious, it's really just stupid to believe anything else. Oswald pulled the trigger, but he was just being used.
>>
>>484856
>grow up in Dallas
>hear about this shit all the time
I like to think the Reds did it.
In reality, I have no idea, these days some crazy shooting an important person for the fame is believable, back then I couldn't judge the mentality.
>>
>>485366
Why would the reds kill jfk when he was their friend?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x361
Commies.
Why is the simplest explanation the hardest to accept?
>>
Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone.

If you read about the life of Lee Harvey Oswald, it's obvious how much the whole thing conforms to patterns like the Reagan Assassination.

Lee Harvey Oswald basically spent his whole adult life wanting to be a special snowflake. He moved the soviet union, and then moved back, both time in the hope of achieving publicity.
>>
>>484856
Who had something to gain from his assassination?
>>
>>485970
LBJ for starts
>>
>>484856
Billy Bat.

Actually it was Oswald with CIA backing.
>>
>>485970
The entire US War Department since JFK was going to normalize relations with the Ruskies and Cubans
>>
Lee Harvey Oswald, the communist sympathiser and defector.

More than likely dreamed up on his own as a way of striking a blow at the evil capitalists than any USSR sanctioned hit, given the epic shitstorm that would be unleashed if it was found out.

Lets face it, go to a window over looking the route and shoot at the guys open topped car with a rifle, isnt exactly the most difficult of plans to execute.
>>
It was the Jews
>>
Has anyone here actually shot using that gun appropriately?

/thread
>>
>>484856
OP
>>
>>486559

A Carcano?

I have, but not the model used in the assassination. Relative brought home a Type I from Japan after DUBYADUBYA2 and we fire it for fun every now and then.
>>
>>484856
The grassy knoll shot him.
>>
It was you and me.
>>
>>484879
The Hobgoblin
>>
>>484856
Lyndon Johnson and the CIA
>>
>>484856
Paid Cubans.

Mystery wrapped in an enigma!
>>
>>484856

The Warren report came to the conclusion that it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Alex Mason did it after being captured and brainwashed by the Soviets.
>>
>>487077
please allow me to introduce myself.
>>
>>484856
The new orleans mobster, I forgot his name... he even admitted it...
>>
The fed, the CIA, jews, nazis, commies, the masons and the mafia all working together. Aliens might be involved, ancient aliens probably and repitilians.
>>
>>490863
t. man of wealth and taste
>>
>>484948
>Pulling "testimony" from a television mock trial
If only we could all be as smart as you!
>>
>>484967
Please tell more
>>
>>490846
fugg mayng
>>
File: lol.png (115 KB, 686x443) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
115 KB, 686x443
>>485964
pretty much. he wanted to be special and when being the lone asshole in a city supporting castro didnt work and when trying to shoot a general didnt work, he upd his game. if he were alive today, he would probaly be an sjw or at least on tumblr.
>>
>>484856
His wife paid a hitman to do it. She was tired of getting cucked.
>>
>>491222

He's not wrong, though. Bullets do not throw you around the way they are often depicted as doing.
>>
>>485933

He made 'em take their missiles out of Cuba though
>>
File: red_dwarf_jfk.png (234 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
red_dwarf_jfk.png
234 KB, 500x385
Yall niggas know who done it
>>
>>490876
Jack Ruby? He shot Oswald
>>
The global establishment at the highest levels. Kennedy risked war with the Cuban Missile Crisis and tried to remove fiat currency from the United States shortly before his death. Both of those things throw major wrenches in the globalist agenda.
>>
>>485946
The ass was fat
>>
>>486559
>Has anyone here actually shot using that gun appropriately?
>/thread

The range to target was 81 meters, which isn't shit for a rifle with iron sights, let alone a rifle with a dialed in 4 power scope, which is what Oswald used. Even a shitty rifle that can't hold 3 minutes of angle would be good enough, because at that close range, a shooter could still hold a group of under 3 inches, which is plenty accurate to land upper torso shots.

Since Oswald owned the rifle, the psycho motherfucker could rehearse with the rifle, which is probably exactly what he did. This means he did a lot of dry fire practice to become proficient at operating the bolt. Practice makes a HUGE difference in the ability of a shooter to fire rapid shots. See: Jerry Miculek with a revolver.

>>484906

When you look at pic related, you can see how easy the shot was, even though the target was moving, due to the fact that Kennedy's shoulders would have been visible above the back of the car. To take a tracking or trapping shot, the shooter could simply center the scope between the shoulders and aim at the point where his torso is no longer visible due to the car's rag top. This would give him plenty of room to land the shot, even if he made errors, which he did, and even with a shitty rifle.

Morons think that the headshot was intentional. It wasn't. That's just where one of the rounds happened to land, which worked out well for Oswald, and not so well for Kennedy. At that range, and with that kind of target, Oswald didn't even need to pull lead, as an early break would land high, and a late break would land low, and could still punch through the car and have a chance of hitting the target at waste level.

Oswald did it, but we won't ever really know why.
>>
>>484856
It was you and me.
>>
Oswald dunnit, pretty obviously once you break through the smokescreen of horseshit from the conspiracy industry.

My own private theory is that Ruby and Tippett were secretly lovers, and that that's why he killed Oswald. Makes more sense than anything he said about it.
>>
Military Industrial Complex.

Kennedy was not spending on the military enough, like Eisenhower did. So they, along with LBJ, got a former Marine to shoot Kennedy. Then sent a terminally I'll man in to kill Oswald. LBJ once in office sets up the a Gulf of Tokin incident. So he can justify the Vietnam War and all the MI complex profits.

Federal Reserve

Kennedy was issuing money backed by silver. This threatened the Federal Reserve Bank debt dollars.

The Democrat Party.

Kennedy was too much likeep a republican for the party. He was killed so LBJ would be in power to create more welfare spending and gun control.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.