[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America has been at war with every major power except Russia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451444997774.jpg (594 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1451444997774.jpg
594 KB, 2560x1440
America has been at war with every major power except Russia.
>>
China
>>
>>482418
Russian Civil War
>>
>>482425
All nations intervention, Yangtzee patrol (China Marines), Korea
>>
They have never directly fought India or China.

They only fought the British and French on their own soil.
>>
>>482471
>they only fought the French on their own soil

What is Vichy France
>>
>>482476
>Not a unified single state
>>
>>482471
>India
>Major Power
k
>>
>>482471
>China
>>All nations intervention, Yangtzee patrol (China Marines), Korea
>>
>>482471
>>482425
retards detected
Korean War

France/Vichy is arguable
Netherlands was a major power early in America's history, and USA was never at war with them. Spain was also a major power but USA didn't fight Spain until that major power status was lost.
>>
>>482418
France

France is the oldest ally of the US, as they literally contributed to the creation of the US.
>>
>>482492
India has a nuclear weapons program and the third largest standing army in the world. It is also one of the largest trading nations. I think its fair to say its pretty major.
>>
>>482418

>implying the Allies didnt fight against the red menace from 1918

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
>>
>>482418
what is the Cold War
>>
>>482634
>what is the Cold War
An invention of Churchill, the US State Department and the US military industrial complex?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.