[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women are inferior to men in matters of justice, honesty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 39
File: arthur-schopenhauer.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>Women are inferior to men in matters of justice, honesty, and conscientiousness. Again, because their reasoning faculty is weak, things clearly visible and real, and belonging to the present, exercise a power over them which is rarely counteracted by abstract thoughts, fixed maxims, or firm resolutions, in general, by regard for the past and future or by consideration for what is absent and remote

>Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie. Nature has provided woman for her protection and defence with the faculty of dissimulation, and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility. This is why they see through dissimulation in others so easily; therefore it is not advisable to attempt it with them. From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on. In a court of justice women are more often found guilty of perjury than men. It is indeed to be generally questioned whether they should be allowed to take an oath at all. From time to time there are repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, secretly pocketing and taking away things from shop counters.

>Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

I'm literally shaking
>>
>2015
>Thinking you can will what you will

I have yet to find a better philosopher than ol' Schopey, desu. I doubt there is one.
>>
>literally
as opposed to figuratively shaking?
Fuck off American, this board is for smart Europeans only. I know your American because you're the only ones stupid enough to keep using "literally" where it's unnecessary like the fucking retards all of you are
>>
>>478758
>I'm literally shaking
triggered?
>>
>>478758
Why are you "literally" shaking?

Because of how right he is?
>>
>>478782
>I know your American
>your

I wouldn't point this out if you weren't going on some tirade about Americans being stupid. Also, Brits use literally incorrectly a lot too.
>>
>I hate women
>let me present them in such a way my opinion would look right
>see? I'm subjective because I said so
>>
>>478802
o-objective*
>>
Females are inferior physically, AND mentally, and should not have the ability to vote, OR hold leadership positions within any society.

Females have consistently shown that they are incapable of making decisions that benefit society, as a whole, if said decision discriminates against females. Males, on the contrary, are more than willing to discriminate against themselves if it benefits society as a whole.

Look at what feminism and female leadership has done to modern police, fire, and military forces. Instead of accepting the fact that females are NOT drawn to these professions, and the majority of those that were did NOT meet the physical standards to warrant a position, females instead chose to attack the standards as discriminatory, resulting in LOWERED standards for employment, resulting in LOWERED standards of performance that impacted ALL of society. Females showed that they are incapable of making sound decisions, and were willing to lower the quality of services to society as a whole, just to benefit a minority of females.

Men, on the other hand, have proven time and again that they are willing to discriminate against themselves for the benefit of society, as a whole. This is why men are better leaders.

Females are selfish, and lack the ability to make decisions that benefit society as a whole, and should NOT be allowed to vote, OR hold public office. Their track record proves that fact, and anyone that disputes it is either a female, or a moron.
>>
>>478758
schopey making himself sound dopey 2bh
>>
>After the elderly Schopenhauer sat for a sculpture portrait by Elisabet Ney, he told Richard Wagner's friend Malwida von Meysenbug, "I have not yet spoken my last word about women. I believe that if a woman succeeds in withdrawing from the mass, or rather raising herself above the mass, she grows ceaselessly and more than a man."

based schope
>>
>>478803

well I'm an objectively subjective objectivity subject objective subjectively object.
>>
>>478758
Shaking from?
>>
>>478802
>a way my opinion would look right
>look right
>look

...but... he is right.
>>
Why hasn't his philosophy been banned as hate speech yet?
>>
>>478918
Likely for the reason that just because you don't like someone's opinion doesn't make it wrong?

If we banned philosophers for being offensive assholes almost every single African American philosopher of the past 60-80 years would have their works banned.

We'd also lose out on many fantastic European philosopher's works.
>>
>>478918

cause it's fucking tasty
>>
>>478758
>I'm literally shaking

I would be too if everything I ever believed in was torn apart by an expert like him.
>>
>>478758
Him and Nietzsche were such fucking neckbeards
>>
>>478929

>Taking the bait

Hate speech is not free speech.
>>
>>478840

He got soft. It happens to the best of us.
>>
>>478948

True, they weren't even into cuckoldry; as opposed to us.

It's the thinking man's fetish, after all.
>>
>>478952

>I can't refute his position
>therefore, it's dangerous and needs banning

why don't you just shove your fingers in your own ears and leave the rest of us alone?
>>
>>478798
I am still waiting his comeback.
>>
>>478758
He was a beta neckbeard virgin who couldn't handle a real women so instead he cried about them in his diary. 200 years later and other neckbeard loser basement dweller manchildren look up to him. Pathetic.
>>
>>478840
So don't be a women to become better then a man?
>>
>>478958
not him but schope's "position" amounts to borderline anecdotal ranting.
>>
>>478983

Ban Hate Speech.
>>
File: Europe.png (2 MB, 1221x667) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
2 MB, 1221x667
>>478983

Nothing of what he said about women is in any way wrong.
>>
File: 1451281765201.gif (879 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1451281765201.gif
879 KB, 500x400
I CAN'T TELL WHO'S BAITING WHO ANYMORE
>>
>>478990
on what basis is it correct?
he doesn't seem to have done any scientific studies on the matter
>>
File: Tfw you believe in democracy.jpg (34 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Tfw you believe in democracy.jpg
34 KB, 402x402
>>479003

>Scientifically studying an objective and obvious truth
>>
>>478977
Are you okay, anon?

You seem distressed.
>>
>>478983
>schope's "position" amounts to borderline anecdotal ranting.

As is the case with most philosophers?
>>
>>479035
philosophy usually doesn't full stop at "i'm right because i said so"
>>
>>478983

I don't want his ideas banned because I think banning ideas is stupid, not because I think he has anything of value to say on this matter.
>>
>>478918
Because philosophy still makes no money.
>>
>>479053
i don't think it should be banned either
i'm just pointing out that there's no need to refute his position because it's just an undeveloped, unsupported rant
>>
>>478758
We could expect from the woman that, by her existence naturally revolving around the tragedy and the drama, she would become an artist, a creator, an inventor, but that would be missing the evidence that the female does not live through such excruciating lives. The woman remains poorly creative, precisely for she has an interest in art, for she believes that she has “something to say”. Her interest for the expression is personal, always directed inwards her.
On the contrary, the masculine angst brings some abilities, themselves leading to creativity : mostly as males who seek the feminine approval through the mundane activities as well as the comfort, the men are not interested in the drama nor the tragedy, even less when their lives are filled of events of these natures, but those few at ease with communication becomes the perfect artist, inventor or creator, which attracts, incidentally, the female. The lesser exposition towards the female of the alpha men leads those rare men naturally to a strong intellect, or for the fewest, to wisdom, foresight, in particular once equipped with equanimity.
>>
>>479072
That is something I have noticed about female art. It is very self centered.

Maybe is why they like all this self insert garbage like twilight and 50 shades and any romance novel really.
>>
>>479084
>>479072
Seems indeed that women are more concerned about themselves and what happen to them, probably because their emotional life is more stimulating than men's.
>>
>>479084
Lol self insert shit is everywhere nigger.
>>
>>479087
>their emotional life is more stimulating than men's

lol
>>
>>479087
Explain this nonsense.
>>
>>479095
Yes and it's aimed at women.
>>
>>479031
NO FUCK YOU

I'm sick of the fucking toxic ideologies, sexism, misogyny and general hated of women on this fucking board. This is supposed to be a place for intellectual discussion not a place for ignorant fuckers to preach hate speech and venerate shitheads like this "philosopher."

This shit shouldn't even be allowed, let alone supported.
>>
File: Bertrand-Russell-1951-014.jpg (511 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Bertrand-Russell-1951-014.jpg
511 KB, 2560x1536
>'The scientific attitude to life can scarcely be learned from women'

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>479112

kek

shut the fuck up faggot we all know you're trolling at this point
>>
>>479112
Censorship is not the answer.
Take some time and calm yourself.
>>
>>479114
Wimmins be too emotional
>>
>>478758
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 54028935.jpg (46 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
54028935.jpg
46 KB, 600x632
>>479112
Anon, I don't think 4chan is the right fit for you.
>>
>>479166

funny thing is that /his/ is actually pretty good about that shit compared to other boards
>>
>>479173
Yea, I agree to be honest. I've been surprised at the level of intelligent discourse I can find here.

I think that particular anon is just having a rough night or something, because that outburst is just too funny.

The sudden
>NO FUCK YOU
had me roaring laughing.
>>
File: opinion man.jpg (63 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
opinion man.jpg
63 KB, 625x352
>>479112
>>
>>479112

And yet another example of how females, and their supporters, are driven by emotion instead of logic.

Clearly society needs to stop accommodating and appeasing females and go back to keeping them in the home where they belong, can best serve society, and where they excel over men.

Their opinions on public matters and issues that impact society as a whole are worthless.
>>
>>479271
This
>>
>>479271
holy fuck, absolutely destroyed
>>
>>478823
Have you ever been outside?
>>
Schope sure had some dumb things to say about women and he constantly contradicted himself
I guess women had a sort of power over him, he was never able to make himself clear over his works

>>479271
You got trolled into showing your fedora dumb faggot
>>
>>479380
>>479399

This is no joke, and I base my opinion on quantifiable evidence in the form of lowered standards throughout service industries that support society, as a whole, and on social programs.

Female participation in government makes society WORSE, not better, and we ALL pay the price for their selfish decisions.

Quit trying to downplay the negative impact feminism and appeasement has had on western society as a whole.
>>
>>479412
>I base my opinion on quantifiable evidence
I'd love to see it

>Quit trying to downplay the negative impact feminism and appeasement has had on western society as a whole.
Bro it's ok, she just wasn't that into you. You'll find the right one, someday. Unless

>Female participation in government makes society WORSE, not better, and we ALL pay the price for their selfish decisions.

is your pickup line.
>>
>>479445
I'm not sure who seems like more of an asshole right now, you or him.

You're both pretty close to be honest.
>>
>>478948
strong independent womyn detected
>>
>>478988
=free speech
>>
>>479532
Why must female historians always be such uptight cunts? I've never had a female history professor who wasn't annoying as shit and didn't purposefully specialize in some sort of women-specific facet of history.

Yet they wonder why they aren't taken as seriously or given the same credence as male scholars...
>>
>>479112
what a piece of womanly inane and emotional rambling
>misogyny
>>
>>479149
How about no? Why should he?
>>
>>479271
I can't tip my fedora fast enough anon
>>
File: 1429871141963.png (394 KB, 1849x2420) Image search: [Google]
1429871141963.png
394 KB, 1849x2420
>>479271
>And yet another example of how females, and their supporters, are driven by emotion instead of logic.
false

>women toying men around their little fingers since the beginning of time, to the point of men being happy to give women orgasms, entertainment, money, comfort...
>women are not logical, r-r-right guys ???

men are emotional in seeking constantly approval through women and women are so smart that they manage to make most men think they are the upper hand.
>>
>>479536
Out of selfishness i think
Every female teacher i had did that, not only the history ones
>>
>>479087
He's right.

>>479099
It is, you can't cut the cake however you like, if appeal to consensus is correct about the inherent inferiority of woman, you have to accept the pretense that they live emotionally and selfishly which leads to complex inner worlds. Basically an INFP as a gender, even though I don't really go in for Jung.
>>
File: p02kfn14.jpg (21 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
p02kfn14.jpg
21 KB, 496x279
>>478823
Lel
>>
>>478758
>dissimulation is innate in woman
You can't go on in life without figuring this out
You'd either go crazy or obliviously take in every piece of bullshit they make up
>>
>>478823
Amen brother
>>
>>479271
>females
>>
>>479271
Oh shut up you broken fucking faggot I've met plenty of intelligent, articulate women in my life who were sexy as fuck to boot. I'm not even a sjw, you're only half of the faggotry in this thread, the other is that guy who wants to ban poor old Schopey for hate speech, but shut the fuck up with this trash you mumbling autist. Nigga gonna keep my sister, mother, and cousins in the house cause he's got a small dick and reads manosphere blogs. Kill yourself fucking faggot
>>
>>478823
Top kek
>>
Schopey is right, but his passages about women were never particularly insightful: these are things every man figures out intuitively on his own course. That's not to say Arthur wasn't a great thinker, because he was; only that articulating the facts of women in published prose serves little purpose other than to rile up the masses of slave moralists.
>>
>>479271

I tip my fedora to you
>>
>>479973

>this raging feminist tears

You're just as pathetic as that other guy.
>>
/r9k/ plz go
>>
>>480019
I'm the farthest thing from feminist fuckboy

>>480005
Dude epic le hat meme. Go outside
>>
They do seem to do that kind of thing. Suddenly work up a superficial interest in some formerly all-male domain.

"gamer girls" in gaming, "fit girls" in weightlifting, etc.

is anything sacred safe from this scourge
>>
>>480050
>fit girls at the gym
>they're just doing it to fit in amiriteguys

Fucking lol kill yourself
>>
>>479112
Plus one upvote for you my good sir
>>
>>480060
Why are feminists and whiteknights so violent in their rhetoric online but so pathetic and emasculated IRL?
>>
>>480060

>work out for two months
>"time to post butt and lifting pics on insta every other day!"

They even start trying to give me tips, and I've lifted for over 6 years

this is beyond your understanding, give that one up
>>
>>480068
Dude please like you faggots have the balls to say half the shit you do on here in a public place
>>
>generalizations
>neckneards hiding behind "logic/reason" to mask their loneliness and sjw going full triggered/chimping out

I saw this coming
>>
>>480080
There's a difference between having balls and being suicidal.
>>
>>480068

Yes. We would all have such a massive problem saying, in public, that some women genuinely like doing exercise at the gym and playing vidya. Such violent rhetoric.
>>
>>480108
Yeah because telling someone to kill themselves isn't violent rhetoric.
>>
>>480108

They definitely do exist but you have to admit that even when they do it, they really often do it just to fish for compliments later. This is not woman bashing anyway since there's guys that do similar shit and they're often called douchebags as well.
>>
>>478758
if you have a sack and haven't realised that women step down when it's time to step up. go be a woman.
more space for the rest to step up along side those rare women who are of a more man then you.
>>
>>480125
:^)

Is every other post in this thread a troll?
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.jpg (1 MB, 1864x1940) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.jpg
1 MB, 1864x1940
>>479555

If you wanna have an example of the emotional issues of women, just look at how bad they are at taking criticism. If you want one example, look at how fat men usually acknowledge that they're unattractive and while they might be pissed, they accept it for the most part. Obese women, often ones who have an ugly face too, constantly tell themself how beautiful they are and everyone else is an asshole.

Picture related.
>>
>>479112
you are demonstrating all of his points right now
>>
>>479973
delicious
>>
>>479555

Not sure this is entirely true. I know plenty of unattractive men who are too arrogant to acknowledge they are unattractive. I'm sure some woman are like that too but on the whole most women seem overly critical of their appearance.
>>
>>480283
sup tumblr
>>
>>480141
>look at these fucking facebook posts to support my blanket generalizations of a whole gender
>my only exposure to the mental lives of other human beings are cherrypicked social media posts on le epic fat hate threads

I'm always down for a good fat hate thread myself but lol @ using it to justify the supposed behaviors of a whole gender. Go the fuck outside you autismal faggot
>>
Is there a sassier philosopher?
>seamstress who he was forced to pay wages to finally dies
Obit Anus, Obit Onus
>>
>>479112
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>480289 #
So the claim that all unattractive women don't acknowledge that they are unattractive is somehow valid but the opposite claim makes me tumblr?
It's pretty much something that's joked about all the time: attractive women being insecure but unattractive men thinking they are a 10. You must have seen those cartoons with women and men looking I'm the mirror.

Though isn't it better to judge people on an individual basis rather than using generalisations that aren't going to fit anyone.
>>
>>480293
>look you haven't had every womens opinion on earth XDDDDDDDDDD

why do you even bother when you've got absolutely nothing to back your claims up with
>>
>>480325
What's my claim, bud? That not all women have been totally pegged by a facebook thread and some fuckboy's post on 4chan? And the onus of proof is on me? Don't make me laugh you fuckwit
>>
>>479996
This is more of question for linguists, but your post brings it up, so I'm going to ask anyway.

Does an inability to properly articulate and convey your understanding in a simple way, mean that your own understanding of whatever your subject is, is lacking?
>>
>>480060
But he's right, it's almost exclusive to females (this nomenclature) especially so with the rise of social media. It's not an overall gamer, but suddenly a "gamer girl" for the sole purpose of the superficial attention. Same with fitinstagram type women, however, they seem to be far more vain.

I can't really think of an instance in which men do the same, for the same deliberate purpose. Even moreso with female dominated activities.

The nomenclature of it is in itself significant because it serves to illustrate the deliberateness of these sorts of actions, which was part of the main argument of the philosopher in OP's post, what with the dissimulation and all that being the basis for all of the other issues.
>>
>>480443
Who gives a shit if fit, athletic women take selfies you git? Does being proud of your results cast doubt on your "fitness authenticity" or whatever retarded shit you're trying to argue for here that men do and women don't? Like you don't see twats at the gym flexing in front of the mirror and shit in their muscle-ts?
>>
>>479058
Bingo!
Money rules all.
>>
Feels good to know that people won't even be able to talk about this loser in 100 years. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>480842
>implying that the world won't have reverted to barbarism by 2115
>>
>>480842
I bet based Arthur was laughing thinking at faggots like you getting rused by his wisdom when he wrote his pieces
>>
>>478782
Prescriptivism? Come on, it's 2015.

There's literally nothing wrong with using literally as an intensifier.
>>
>>478758

he was so incredibly based - can't get enough of his writings
>>
File: smugbiki2.png (122 KB, 277x325) Image search: [Google]
smugbiki2.png
122 KB, 277x325
>>479112
>>
>>479112
I'm lovin this board.
>>
>>480896
>all these frog faggots calling Schopenhauer based Arthur who only read his essay on women and not shit his ethics, metaphysics, or his concept of the will that would help them to transcend their naive stayed-in-on-prom-night-tier ressentiment and become masters of their lives
>>
>>478782
>i wouldn't object if he'd said "I'm really shaking"
>i wouldn't object if he'd said "I'm genuinely shaking"
>i wouldn't object if he'd said "I'm actually shaking"
>this one time i saw a stand-up comedian do le funny angry man routine about "literally"
>so now i do that too
>i do that thing i saw that guy do
>i am funny and clever and educated
>>
>>479109
false
>>
>>478823
No one should vote, problem solved.
>>
>>483136
No most television nowadays is targeted toward women.
Look at the abundance of sitcoms amd reality ty.
>>
File: 1420757710076.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
1420757710076.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
>>478758
ITT: 2 anons take it upon themselves to champion the cause of women and respond to every single post in this thread over the course of multiple hours or even days

>they spend their own free time doing this
>on an imageboard that started out as a place for americans to discuss japanese cartoons

Telling someone to "go outside" on fucking 4chan of all places is quite possibly the most ironic statement you could make on the internet.
>>
How many would philosophers would browse /r9k/ if they were alive today?
>>
File: ishygdyryr.jpg (28 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
ishygdyryr.jpg
28 KB, 500x445
>>479112
>This is supposed to be a place for intellectual discussion
Do that at your uni's department please.
Oh wait, you're on academic probation, that's why you're being so serious on 4chan
>>
File: all_must_believe.png (961 KB, 752x507) Image search: [Google]
all_must_believe.png
961 KB, 752x507
>>479114
He meant
>Wittgenstein was right; I should've beaten my kid harder
>>
File: 1447104735750.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447104735750.gif
2 MB, 300x300
wasn't his fault

he didn't live to see grimes
>>
I can kinda see why the traditional woman will remain dead.
>>
>>483544
You wanna go ahead and elaborate?
>>
Smh senpai
>>
>>478823
It's great to see (no) /r9k/ leaking on to this board along with /pol/...I guess they are the most overlapping 2 boards on this site regarding regulars anyway
>>
>>481624
I have started down a road and if I were to take your road I'd be taking a road non the less
>>
>>484958
>/r9k/
But that is what every thinking man believes
>>
File: hegel is a bagel.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hegel is a bagel.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1000
The only reason he was allowed to get away with this is because 1. he wasn't popular and 2. women still weren't free
>>
>>479520
I think that the asshole is the one that doesn't refute anything being said and instead goes around flinging insults to goad the other one into responding. All in all I'm surprised he has replied so much.
>>
>>484983
Hegel had similar thoughts if my memory recalls it correctly
>>
>>484958
>But that is what every thinking man believes
Yup but r9k whines about it and regular men live on regardless of the contradictions
>>
>>484996
iirc he simply said that women were good as helpers of men.

I prefer Schopenhauer anyway, I'm just saying that today his shit wouldn't be allowed to fly or his views would be contested.
>>
File: 1448243978982.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1448243978982.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>478998
Exit thread its over guys the bait won
>>
>>480320
>generalisations that aren't going to fit anyone
how are generalisations not going to fit anyone? I think you mean everyone. That being the case generalisations are doing their job. Now this guy you are arguing to might be a fedora tipper but that doesn't make any of his arguments wrong.
Now if you want to make a fedora tipper thread being wrong thread be my guest. If you reply to people you better be refuting their points rather than just insulting their character as if that brings into question their points.
>>
>>479973
>People having intellectual conversations better interject all my emotions and lame anecdotes as facts.
Women, everyone.
>>
File: 1432048045753.jpg (50 KB, 383x356) Image search: [Google]
1432048045753.jpg
50 KB, 383x356
>>479112

pic related, that's you
>>
>>484983
>2. women still weren't free

this is a synonym for "progressivism wasn't aggressively ideological dominant yet"
>>
>>480487
>Like you don't see twats at the gym flexing in front of the mirror and shit in their muscle-ts

>>480443
I think I'm starting to get his point. When we generalise females we generalise exactly what you are referring to, but when we generalise males we refer to all our greatest as the testament to all men.
We both know there have been a few good women doing "mens" work in the sciences but we never ignore the majority who are superficially vain. Likewise men can also be superficially vain but we ignore those because of the few achievers. (I know a majority of achievements are attributed to men but that still doesn't make it fair that we ignore all our vanity)
>>
>>480487

These guys don't get 2,000 likes for it unless they are very notably big and strong
>>
>>485089
>surprised that men don't get more likes then females for selfies
You do realize that there are probably more men out there that don't give likes to other men.
That being the case it's men's fault that women are vain.
>>
>>478918
Here in the US he'd be able to say whatever he likes unless it amounts to "fire" in a theater.
Banning vocal opinions, no matter how retarded or hateful, is the antithesis of enlightenment.
>>
>>480141
That picture really isn't related. Replace the word "woman" from your post with "body positivity activist" or something like that and only then it'll become related.
>>
>>485003
The difference between men and women is like that between animals and plants. Men correspond to animals, while women correspond to plants because their development is more placid and the principle that underlines it is the rather vague unity of feeling…. Women are educated – who knows how? – as it were by breathing in ideas, by living rather than acquiring knowledge.
>>
>>485112

I'm aware that other men are enablers. Women take advantage of the inherent predisposition for men to give them unnecessary attention, especially when it isn't warranted.

That's why you get "fit girls" with thousands of likes taking pics of a very average, in shape body and those gaming cam girls who get paid to play Dota on twitch with their tits out.

I don't have any respect for guys who indulge in that or feed into their ego either.
>>
>>478823
This reads like a bad essay some high school student strung together.
>>
How do I into Schopenhauer?
>>
>>480050
>>480443
It's not an issue of dishonesty or cunning, but more of a question of easy ways to get admiration from "potential partners". The reason why men don't do it is because they can't. To overly simplify it: a feminine male isn't often seen as attractive (unless you're emo or that shit, then maybe to teenage girls) and a horse obsessed ballet man might seen a tad more feminine than a weightlifter.
With women, you can play all the games you want and too men dominated activities and the guys will flock around you, just so as long you don't LOOK masculine, it's all okay.
>>
File: 1451328669517.png (17 KB, 462x414) Image search: [Google]
1451328669517.png
17 KB, 462x414
#R A V A G E D
tumblr L I T E R A L L Y on suicide watch
>>
>>485166
literally just read him, he's the most accessible writer to ever exist
>>
>>484978
No, that is what every man afraid to grow up believes

Mental disadvantages of women (where they actually exist) are a result of the social structures that lasted for millenia, which developed as a direct result of physical differences. (Whether they were developed or were carried straight over from our times on the trees is another question.)

In many cultures it's men that are more likely that stand in the way of progress and socially benefical decisions. Like here in Hungary by the way. Not that I idolise women or anything. Both sexes have an equal biological chance for total asshattery and greatness, with upbringing and culture shaping them into the way they are as adults.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.gif (46 KB, 339x398) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.gif
46 KB, 339x398
All of Schopenhauer's observations about women are essentially accurate. The conclusions he makes and the judgments he pronounces thereon are where the idiosyncrasies of his personal experience crop up.

If he had simply said 'woman is thus and thus, she does this and this', there would have been nothing controversial. But he appends a moral evaluation to these facts that betrays a discreet effort to cast woman in a negative light, when in reality the very same things he points out with respect to woman could quite easily be used to portray women in a positive light, or at any rate not as mendacious little savages (which they are by all accounts, but not necessarily through any particular failing of their own).

In my opinion dealing with women is for the most part a tedious business, especially when the natural attraction to them is not operating with force. Rather like eating when one has no appetite. Women are, as Schopenhauer said, incurable philistines, and as Nietzsche recognized, eternal bores.
>>
File: amphideal.png (755 KB, 788x534) Image search: [Google]
amphideal.png
755 KB, 788x534
>>479112
>>
>>484983

Schoppy was way more alpha than Fagel. He fucked bitched from every strata of society
>>
>>485872
He also threw a woman down some stairs.
>>
>>485226
also i should add , the fourfold root isn't accessible at all.
>>
>>485887

Start with P&P

Fourfold root will bugger you
>>
>>486130
Nah mate, the fourfold root is a good read but it should be read like Kant's critiques or any other philosophical text.
>>
>>478904
He has Parkinson's.
>>
File: tfw no fusion.jpg (73 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw no fusion.jpg
73 KB, 640x720
>>
>>485769
>Like here in Hungary by the way.

Why? Because men believe in sovereignty and national borders and women are so progressive that they want foreigners to take over their countries and make them wear burqas?
>>
How can anyone justify the hatred spewed in this thread?
>>
>>480487
Yes, but most men do not make it a point to take direct glorification from that. That's was the point of stressing the significance of the nomenclature. It brings directly to light the actions, to produce the effect of seemingly being more significant simply because it is an action by a female.

You don't really see men categorizing themselves in such ways, like you do with women. It is deliberate. For the purpose of creating some sort of significance of superficial importance, simply on the basis that they are women. Otherwise there would be no need for the name. It'd just be another individual with __ interest, not __ girl.

Also, being proud of what you do, does not mean you need to work to directly emphasis that, posting who knows how many photos of yourself. The action which you take pride in should be apparent enough to speak for itself.

>>485075
What your saying is somewhat my point too. Consider this; If they did not, for deliberate purpose, give themselves names, to distinguish themselves from their counterparts, they would be under the very same classification as whatever it is they are a part of. Given this, even if we take what you have said, about how we generalize different groups of people, it would still be grounded upon my own statements, not his. Because, their actions result in these perceptions...

I'm going to have to finish on another post because of character cap.
>>
>>485075
The thing of greatest significance in my argument is the deliberateness with which these actions are taken. So, hopefully you can understand my point better.

Anyway, Because they have in fact, given themselves separate classifications, it is easier for us to either glorify or be critical of those sorts of individuals, and make the sort of generalizations you are speaking of, because they have already given themselves separate names for us to accost them. Their actions are a double edged sword.

The question comes of how this is deliberate. Well, it is not to hard to see when we consider that even women engage in these sorts of generalizations. That's because they enjoy these sorts of distinctions. They like feeling special, and different from their peers. But they also present many threats because of these distinctions as well. That's one of the reasons why "slut shaming" is so much more prevalent among the social circles of females than of males. At least that's my personal findings.
>>
>>485167
>With women, you can play all the games you want and too men dominated activities and the guys will flock around you, just so as long you don't LOOK masculine, it's all okay.

> Not cunning

You're contradicting yourself. That's what I've been stressing. These actions are deliberate, and carefully thought out.

"play games" as a male, and you're nothing but a player. Although that tends to work in your favor in the case of sexual relationships.It's the same reason why men in a relationships are seen as more attractive. But what if you don't want that lifestyle? In either case you are demonized. But not so much for females.
>>
>>487389

Male bitterness increases every year that men get marginalized by a society that prioritizes female feelings and rights

I'm not really quite as over the top as 50% of the people in here though, just mildly contemptuous of the opposite gender in general
>>
>>478823
>I've never had a meaningful relationship with a woman : The Post
>>
>>486751
He's talking about other shit dumbass
>>
>>487907
Like what tankie?
>>
>>480068
Like "kill yourself" isn't a standard response to nearly everything on the internet
>>
Schopenhauer is /r9k/ incarnate
>>
File: 1439801180958.jpg (287 KB, 1200x2166) Image search: [Google]
1439801180958.jpg
287 KB, 1200x2166
>>485147>>485147
>Women are educated – who knows how? – as it were by breathing in ideas, by living rather than acquiring knowledge.

indeed, men are insecure anxious teens.

>>64297647
>Are women really that turned on by the idea of a guy just willingly throwing his life away for a meaningless cause?
no.

Those betas create goals to fulfill their life which is basically to influence reality.history. they know that they are bad at this, they turn to women, but women are so hedonistic that they cannot satisfy women for long, so they say that women disappoint as usual.

most men live through women and they need ''higher goals'' to palliate their misery, since those betas know deep down that they are not so successful with women; and even if they were successful with women, they know more or less that women are for entertainment, at best, and, once more, that most men cannot keep up with women's quest for pleasure/attention.
>>
File: 1444265932357.jpg (302 KB, 1594x2578) Image search: [Google]
1444265932357.jpg
302 KB, 1594x2578
>>487560
>Male bitterness increases every year that men get marginalized by a society that prioritizes female feelings and rights
yes, and this eternal sexual misery endured by the betas is the direct consequence of the feminists wanting to control explicitly men through sex, in saying that ugly or poor men are not worthy enough for sex regularly, and at best they are good for providing material and emotional support.
of course, the situation begins with most men being anxious of not satisfying women, with sex or leisure most of the time.
>>
File: 1445227518428.jpg (341 KB, 1328x2148) Image search: [Google]
1445227518428.jpg
341 KB, 1328x2148
>>488124
>>
File: 1421237255448.jpg (326 KB, 1328x2148) Image search: [Google]
1421237255448.jpg
326 KB, 1328x2148
>>488125
>>
>>478823
This sounds like a new copypasta
>>
>>488124
>>488125
A lot of the bitterness wouldn't be there if they just got laid a bit more. But these niggas are fooled into thinking that waiting for "the right girl" to have sex is way to do it. There are men groveling at women's feet even though they live in countries where prostitution is legal. Most men who think they are in love are just horny.
>>
File: you.jpg (68 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
68 KB, 500x433
>>479973
I may be late but I feel it necessary that I must make this point.
>>
>>488481
truth is always welcome desu senpaitachi
>>
>>487389
We may love females, but we love truth more
>>
>>486751
>>487991

Nah, mostly because males (I am one, to make it clear) have a much higher tendency to be selfish infantile fucks. They ( not all of them, of course, but far too much) are also afraid of women being better them in any way, and do everything to keep them from proving it. Everyone says our decreasing population is a result of feminism because women brainwashed by the evil media suffer from 'career psychosis' and whatever. While the fact is, that in a society based on freedom of choice, insanely high numbers of men are just not worth starting a family with. Why would a talented and educated woman want to have kids with someone who treats her like shit ( even when they think they are kind, they behave as their partner was something less) doesn't respect her and, in many cases, keeps cheating as a sport? Surely, other factors, like general unhappiness and the shitty economic situation contribute as well, but male ineptitude is definetly a thing. Note that I'm still not saying that women here are perfect. But our society for the most part is openly sexist and male-dominated, and male flaws, of which there are still more actually, have a higher impact.

Also, the xenophobia and muh national heritage you talk about...nah, that's quite common in both genders below a certain threshold of intelligence and education.
>>
File: 1439938499682.png (1 MB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1439938499682.png
1 MB, 960x768
>>489181
holy fuck, this is some serious fedora tipping
just how enlightened are you m'gentlesir?
>>
>>479536
>>479556
I had a really amazing History of Architecture professor who was female and did none of that.

But then again she was the female verson of /r9k/ and just kinda drifted around the world in her youth doing architectural digs and going to random museums; not exactly a normal female.
>>
>>489188
>Memes instead of an argument

But still...you fucked up. Fedora tipping gentlemen are the ones generally harbouring opinions like the one I was replying to. For an aspiring memester like yourself, the correct way to address me is "whiteknight".
>>
>>480080
>Dude please like you faggots have the balls to say half the shit you do on here in a public place
I say everything I say on here in public, and I'm legitimately from /pol/.

But then again I live in Texas so...
>>
>>489213
You can't argument against people with their head so far up their own ass like you, they just can't hear you. Btw your post is laughable.
Also, neckbeard fedora tippers are among the biggest whiteknights the world has ever saw.
>>
File: 1422743208559.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1422743208559.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>478782

>>478798
Europoor got served

>lel
>>
>>489217
Go ahead and post an argument then
>>
>>489369
sexist
>>
>>489421
My post? Yes, to an extent. Arguments referring to gender-specific issues are bound to be sexist in a way. The main difference between arguments such as mine and sexist opinions towards females is that the former generally - or at least mine - aren't associated with an intention of restricting the roles males could assume in society (I'm not a great fan of AA for example, though it's necessary in many cases), while the people who come up with the latter usually conclude that females should be limited to being homemakers and caretakers, or at least that they should be kept away from leadership and responsibility.
>>
>>489181
>(I am one, to make it clear)
No you aren't
>>
File: 1449271129311.png (1 MB, 1427x894) Image search: [Google]
1449271129311.png
1 MB, 1427x894
>>489181
>mostly because males (I am one, to make it clear) have a much higher tendency to be selfish infantile fucks.
then why do they give their money and spend their energy trying to please women, and why are they depressed when >nogf and are not able to remain alone without commit suicide after being depressed ?
>>
>>489517
Sexism in society makes life worse for everyone, not just women. What you wrote is a bit too generalising to asses. My original post referred mainly to my personal experience about Hungary. But here's an answer
>then why do they give their money and spend their energy trying to please women?
It's very often not only about the woman being actually happy but about them posing as the one who treats his women well. Males are also conditioned to be providers in many cultures, while females often taught to expect or at least accept it. But paying for stuff is less and less obligatory (I, personally have been bought more drinks by girls in clubs than I've bought for girls) and I seldom see males putting more honest energy into the relationship once it's started.
>why are they depressed when >nogf and are not able to remain alone without commit suicide after being depressed ?
Being selfish and infantile doesn't exclude wanting to have a partner.
>>
>>479536
I had two female professors. One was based. The other was half black half jew, and pretty good.
>>
File: 1448545891590.png (82 KB, 1673x285) Image search: [Google]
1448545891590.png
82 KB, 1673x285
>>478758
Now this was a man ahead of his time

>Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
'Girl gamers', anyone?

>From time to time there are repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, secretly pocketing and taking away things from shop counters.
Winona Ryder

Or is it just that his ideas are timeless?
>>
>>478918
Because he's seen as an old white man whose work is insignificant. SJWs and PoMos prefer Afrocentric works to satisfy their egalitarian boners.
>>
File: 1450117530789.jpg (7 KB, 220x174) Image search: [Google]
1450117530789.jpg
7 KB, 220x174
>>478906
>
>>
>>489704
All he does is appeal to resentful neckbeards that will never touch a woman.
>>
>>489950
Nah, he just triggers emasculated beta cucks as this thread shows.
>>
>>489955
That's part of it, but Nietzsche already took a shit on Schoppy's philosophy so anyone who hasn't moved past him is clearly in it for his own vanity than what philosophy ought to be (the pursuit of truth).
>>
Would schope support homosexuality in this society as a method of escapism from females?
>>
>>489984
He does call faggotry an aberration of the Will but he thinks they (as well as pederasts) are superior since they (ideally) don't breed.
>>
>>478758
Is he the most fedora philosopher?
>>
>>479357
What is the source of that image? An old drawing book?
>>
>>480882
>implying we won't have uploaded into the matrix by then
>>
>>488481
I want a "normal person" t-shirt.
>>
>>489753
Where did the chicken in the meme come from?
>>
>>490083
Krautchan IIRC
>>
File: 1451189704559.jpg (69 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1451189704559.jpg
69 KB, 640x427
>>489212
>>489600
>tfw I now have to actively avoid taking upper division history courses with female professors

Maybe it is just the UC system or my college specifically but EVERY time I take a class with a generic title that is taught by a female, it ends up being NOT AT ALL like the class description and has a ridiculous bias towards the feminine perspective.

Eastern Civilization
>oh yea wars happened, Chinese dynasties rose, fell, and rose again. That all happened but don't worry about them, lets spend 3 weeks of lecture on concubinage, courtesan-ship and male privilege.

Crime & Punishment
>oh yea some interesting stuff happened like the inquisition but who cares lets talk about men unjustly persecuting women throughout time

World War II
>Yea, the fire bombing of dresden and tokyo were a thing, yep nukes happened but the REALLY important thing was how women's roles changed as a result of the war, let's spend a few weeks on that

Seriously fuck going to college in California, I never had felt like I should prioritize professors over subject matter/courses before but now I basically have to or the class is a literal shitshow I have to get through.

Maybe I've just had REALLY bad experiences but it pisses me off that these people are unable to teach a course without going off on huge tangents about random portions they themselves find interesting or wrote a thesis on. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU SPECIALIZED IN WOMEN'S ROLES IN CHINA, THIS IS A BASIC EASTERN CIVILIZATION CLASS. AT LEAST PUT THAT SHIT IN THE COURSE DESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THE MAJORITY OF YOUR TIME RANTING ON IT.

Fuck man, the UC system is god damn ridiculous. The weird thing is I haven't noticed this AT ALL with female political science teachers.

Had a female teacher for politics of the middle east and she didn't ONCE spend time ranting about feminism or women's rights. It was one of the most interesting classes I've taken at college to date.
>>
It's 2016 this thread NEEDS to be deleted.
>>
File: 1451571540812.png (25 KB, 812x292) Image search: [Google]
1451571540812.png
25 KB, 812x292
>>491512
>not being sexist
It's not 2015 anymore fuccboi
>>
>>491551
Why is this story so funny?
>>
>>491551
>it is no longer 2016
>>
>>491551
Yeah it's 2016 now so that means your sexist views are even more out of date you fucking backwards retard.
>>
File: 1448578020985.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
1448578020985.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>491607
>history is a straight line towards liberalism
your time is over, my time is now
>>
>>491626
Not sure how you are refuting my point with that pic. If anything doesn't that just prove that history is a straight line towards liberalism?

It's over, you lose, give up. It's 2016.
>>
>>490643
Because she knows that everyone knows that the ME is a shithole for women.
It's like saying the sky is blue.
>>
>>491551
>>>/pol/
>>
>>492360
It's not 2015 anymore you relic
>>
>>492375
Nice memes. You and yours are no less fucked than last year. More so, in fact.
>>
>>492387
Nice projecting
>>
>>492389
You don't even understand the logic of the memes you are spouting, disphit.

If 2015 was more liberal than any previous years, why would 2016 not be even more liberal and progressive than every year before it?
>>
>>492390
Nah you don't understand humorism. Are you a woman? If so, this isn't really your place. Go crusading elsewhere.
>>
>>492394
There's nothing humorous about being a racist, sexist piece of shit in the current year, whether it's 2015 or 2016. You are on your way to the ash heap of history, you just don't realize it yet.

Seems like you got lost on the way to your containment board.
>>
>>492398
Not my fault you don't get it. Now stop derailing the thread.
>>
>>492402
The thread's been derailed since the OP posted it. This shit shouldn't even be discussed here.
>>
File: 1451255674773.png (370 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
1451255674773.png
370 KB, 406x497
>>492390
>He doesn't see the fire rising
>>
>>492415
The fire rises, comrade, but it wasn't started by your side.
>>
Did anyone read the rules of the board? Global rule 3 is in effect. All /pol/ stuff are to be talked about at /pol/ (including people's women and men problems). This board is for actual history and intelligent discourse. Report this troll thread and posts and move on.
>>
>>492390
Look I'm a liberal and everything but this shit is still somewhat funny
>>
>>485769

>like here in Hungary

Telekom please.
>>
>>487637

>meaningful relationship

dick in pussy
kids

and nothing else, proove me wrong.
>>
>>478981

man brain woman body

how can anyone even compete
>>
File: Shellshock.jpg (5 KB, 136x184) Image search: [Google]
Shellshock.jpg
5 KB, 136x184
what is this thread
>>
>>492390
Weimar Germany was liberal as fuck
>>
>>492360
oh you got your feelings hurt because of words? too fucking bad, you should call the opression police and they'll give you a napkin
>>
File: 1451319327329.jpg (48 KB, 781x278) Image search: [Google]
1451319327329.jpg
48 KB, 781x278
>>491631
COME ON ITS [current year] WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ UP ON THE LATEST CULTURAL MARXIST IDEAS YET
>>
>>478758
anon I think it's about time to leave the cave

only when you transcend it and be able to look at the sun will you discover the true art of shitposting
>>
>>493126
Oh God, the cultural Marxism meme again.
>>
>>493126
Cultural marxism doesn't exist, are you some kind of nazi? Oy vey, stop oppressing me.
>>
>>479112
Rustled much. Your statement amounts to this:" I cant refute his philosophical theory with any philosophical reasoning of my own. Instead Im going to insist that it be removed." Hmmm. Interesting, you are either an idiot or a rare member of the female gender that ventures onto 4chan. Either way, you should be quite unless you have a constructive argument to present.
>>
>>493187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

>c-come on guys everyone is equal its 2016 destroy your nation for good-boy points
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.