[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o02y1yL2Lj1tmk1aoo1_1280.jpg (358 KB, 984x1210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o02y1yL2Lj1tmk1aoo1_1280.jpg
358 KB, 984x1210
What's the story behind this painting? How come Satan ended up here?
>>
>>476292
he gave us knowledge, he enlightend us. God that piece of shit punished him for that.
>>
He passed through the gates of Hell in an attempt to find Eden and roamed the anarchy of Chaos before he encountered Uriel.
>>
>>476313
>He passed through the gates of Hell in an attempt to find Eden and roamed the anarchy of Chaos before he encountered Uriel.
He fought with Uriel ?
>>
File: lastsupper.jpg (735 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
lastsupper.jpg
735 KB, 900x645
Satan's last supper. Guy who painted it hung himself.
>>
>>476408
Yeah Satan and Eva unit 01 fought too
>>
>>476440
wtf?
>>
>>476440
I'd hang myself too if I'd waste time painting crap like that
>>
>>476440
You again. Do you have the story behind this yet or no?
>>
File: fd.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fd.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
>>476440
yet he still shitposts on /4chin
>>
>>476853
The story is well known you massive pleb.
It was a polish immigrant or something in some US city in the 1950s who was mentally ill and the police found this and like 4 other painting in his apartment after he committed suicide.
>>
>>476408
He made lava spitting machas in heaven and started fucking them all up senpai, then the angels threw a mountain on them. Uriel urinated on the wrecked gundam parts and shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.