[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss Is this a meme or is Al Sharpton telling the truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 850x400
Discuss
Is this a meme or is Al Sharpton telling the truth?
>>
It's a meme and completely false. They did build pyramids? Sure, mostly as slaves. Was the white man living in caves at the time? No only no but fuck no.
>>
Tru, senpai. We waz pyr'mid buildaz n phillosophas n smart n shit nigguh. Fukkk whitey desu.
>>
>>475615
Because Al Sharpton is known for his great historical scholarship and research, right?

The quote is real, the contents are false.
>>
>>475678
Except the part about Donald Trump, that's a recent edit.

Fuck, IS the quote real?
>>
>>475624
Egyptians didn't import Negro slaves to build their pyramids, it was seasonally conscripted farmers and such.
>>
>>475683
> "White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it."
> Speech at Kean College (1994), transcribed in The Forward (December 1995), as quoted in Foolish Words : The Most Stupid Words Ever Spoken (2003) by Laura Ward, p. 192.
> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
>>
WE
>>
>>475711
Alright, thanks. Now I know.

I wish every quote I saw on this website was as well sourced.
>>
>>475711
>astrology
>astrology
>astrology
>>
>>475615
le epic troll
>>
>>475615

>the pyramids were built before Donald Trump (who wasnt even close to being born) knew what architecture was

lol black nationlist are the funniest of the identitarians because they really have nothing to brag about and just make up silly shit
>>
File: 1449022289153.jpg (1013 KB, 971x3604) Image search: [Google]
1449022289153.jpg
1013 KB, 971x3604
>>475721
Baby steps. In a few years, /his/ will have turned into the number one forum for 4chan studies and meme scholars, where every 10th post is pure intellectual bliss taking the form of a sad frog.
>>
>>475741
It's as funny as it's sad that white people believe everything they read on the internet.
>>
>>475615
>Egyptians
>Black or white
They were brown.
Also what the fuck empire is he talking about? Carthage? Something on the crescent?
>>
>>475615
It's a meme. He's probably referring to the nubian dynasty. Carthage was about as black as your average berber is now days. The only empire build by sub saharan africans was Mali, and Ethiopia. Maybe count Songhai, and Kanem Bornu if you're picking at straws. The rest was purely tribal or downright primitive.
>>
>>475842
To add to this, i'm suprised so many black people latch onto straws to feel proud. To be honest they were in a shit situation, being removed from the great Eurasian trade network that helped found modern civilization. To get ideas to most of africa would require a good long boat ride, or crossing a shitty desert. I'm suprised they even had empires with that kind of a handicap.
>>
>>475842

Mutapa was a pretty well developed state
>>
File: Newgrange.jpg (74 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
Newgrange.jpg
74 KB, 922x692
This is Newgrange in Ireland, built a few thousand years before the pyramids. Some cave...

>it actually is a system of caves lel
>>
>>475624
No slaves built the pyramids
>>
>>475624
There's no evidence that Nubian pyramids were built by slaves (although it's not like African Americans are related to the Sudanese.)

Doing a quick google search there are apparently large cairns and burial mounds in Niger which predate the Kurgan culture by millennia, so good for them I guess.
>>
>>475615
Why do crank filled hicks get so worked up about Al?
>>
>>475806
>Also what the fuck empire is he talking about?
He could technically mean anything, given that "white people" have been living in caves since Salzburg was founded
>>
>>475624
No slaves or blacks made the pyramids
fucking pleb
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.