[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Dali was so cool and chill all the time but Picasso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Picasso.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Picasso.jpg
166 KB, 1200x1200
How come Dali was so cool and chill all the time but Picasso was so depressed looking and bored?

Didnt know if to post in /IC/ but decided to come here because that place is full of weaboos
>>
File: b53a7e94.jpg (31 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
b53a7e94.jpg
31 KB, 464x600
because Dali was a cuck and a hack
>>
>>470790
Dali was rich from a rich family. He didn't have to worry about a single shit that weren't his acid trip dreams, his paintings and wanking while thinking about his waifu. He didn't give a shit about the rest of the world.

Picasso was more involved with reality.
>>
Picasso banged a lot of girls I think
>>
>>470810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2iLAubras
>>
File: rotschild-dali.jpg (59 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
rotschild-dali.jpg
59 KB, 600x441
They were both Satanists and psuedo-artists.

Dali's parties with the Rothschilds and Co. express this reality well.
>>
>>470799
Meant to awnser the OP of course
>>
>>470766
because Picasso was a commie
>>
They were at two completely opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Dali was an outspoken fascist from a rich family. He even backed Franco during the Civil War.

Picasso was a well known coffee shop Marxist from more humble origins. He also slayed a ton of poon.
>>
Dali was a hack desu
>>
>>471540
you wouldnt think it to look at them
>>
>>471589
dali was good to go for a few beer with i'd say. he's no hack.
>>
>>470766
Dali let his wife get banged by Trotsky.
Picasso realized that he wasted his most artistic time not painting.
>>
>>474295
dali was a francoist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.