[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
If you were to travel back in time to the early Upper Paleolithic era, what Post-Neolithic invention would you bring and what would you do?
>>
I'd want to bring a gun and conquer, but then again, they would probably take the gun off of me while I'm asleep.
>>
>>470343
Metal working, specifically to eastern DRC then slowing go down stream spreading the technology before finally reaching the end of the Nile .
>>
A mountain bicycle and I would ride around and impress the bitches.
>>
Dynamite and blow up the primitives.
>>
>>470343
maybe a tank assuming I can also bring a large amount of fuel, ammo, and spare parts
>>
File: anointing.jpg (53 KB, 461x397) Image search: [Google]
anointing.jpg
53 KB, 461x397
>>470343

The most advanced jetpack with unlimited fuel.

I'd arrive exactly one month after this nigga >>470389 when he was starting to get bored of riding around and his new shit wasn't so hot anymore. One day he's just chilling by the beach, chatting up some chicks who's who are half-assed interested in his fucking monkey chain driven piece of stone age technology. (Come on it's not that much different than the fucking wheelbarrow they scoop up their buttugly stillborn kids with), when suddenly

BAM

From outta fucking nowhere I'd come jetpacking all over the place. First order of business? Hover over his bike and shit all over it.

Pic related, it's me a couple of years later.
>>
A couple of books about metalcrafting etc. Also medicine.
>>
>>470343
>>470450
>lern how2 forge copper and/or bronze
>make metal spears and armor
>kill all dem niggas who oppose me with my technology
>become god
>>
Aids
>>
I've done it,

Whew let me tell you I've never busted so many nuts, all because I brought my iPhone with me and a portable solar charger and a guitar.

As a result you are all my grandchildren.
>>
>>470449
I'd bring a hover board and fireworks because fuck this guy

I want all that hairy stinky tail for myself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.