[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did the surviving Knights Templar go after their order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
Where did the surviving Knights Templar go after their order was disbanded?
I've heard about a theory which suggests they went to Switzerland and created and laid he foundation for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
>>466292
I've heard about a theory which suggests they went to Switzerland and laid the foundation for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
Mostly to heaven.
>>
>>466292

They remained in the countries in which they were "deployed" and were absorved by other Orders.
>>
>>466292
>the surviving Knights Templar

lol
>>
>>466292
here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
>>
File: interesting.jpg (21 KB, 231x346) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
21 KB, 231x346
>>466292
SCOTLAND.

Scotland is the refuge for all the scum of the universe.
>>
>>466292
Some joined the Order of Christ in Portugal, Ih heard about a theory which suggests the rest went to Switzerland to lay the foundations for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
>>466346

Yes, you read it on OP.
>>
Switzerland

not even memeing
>>
>>466292
>>466346
You guys are wrong
From what I once read somewhere, the remaining templars went to Switzerland thus laying the foundations for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
>>466398
Me too. I have heard the same thing from many sources so it must be true.
>>
>>466398
Yup. They went to Switzerland thus laying the foundations for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
>>466398
No no no no, you've also got it wrong, what really happened was that the remaining templars went to Switzerland thus laying the foundations for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
>>466398
>>466492
>>466493
You guys are fucking idiots. The remaining templars went to Switzerland thus laying the foundations for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
They went to Scotland and founded the Freemasons, everybody knows that.
>>
File: 1447833572140.jpg (244 KB, 506x732) Image search: [Google]
1447833572140.jpg
244 KB, 506x732
>>466536
>>466493
>>466492
>>466398
>>466346
>>466292

I-is this a new meme guise?
>>
>>466305
No. Thy went to Switzerlnd laying the founbdation for it's banking culture.
>>
>>466292
Travel to Switzerland. It is not and never has been all lamberghinis and wealthy men. There are many poor downtrod Swiss. They are almost half the population if Switzerland. It os NOT the land of rich banker. Now, rhink fir a moment. Where would poorverty come from? If you Asians or Indians, then where did THEY get poverty from? African hunter gatherers traveled all over the globe very early on. The continents were closer together back then (see Pangea) and these Africans creates settlements throughout the world. Man is naturally curious amd like to explore. There werent internet and atV back then so the hobby of the day were daily/weeks/months exploitations. Due to a mutation there was a variety of wealth. People separated themselves by wealth throughout the world. They still intermixed and traded and raided different classes. The different phenotypes you see in the world is evidence that our ancestors explored the world, married/intermixed with each other, shared knowledge with each other and even went to war against each other. Nothing has changed very much in regards to hunan nature only technology has changed. the further you go back in time and wind the clock back, the poorer the world becomes. If you dont believe me, go back and look at pictures of Arabs in 1800s and 1900s. They were poor. Look at portraits of europeans especially Spaniards and Italians. They are clearly poor. poor people were bred out in Switzerland and the only trace left is bosnians and yugoslavians. Research and read books written by bankers mentioning poor Swiss and even a poor Swiss king. Just do your research and stop believing eveything you are told. Always read several sources and differing viewpoints before drawibg a conclusion, Never pit your trust in one or two websites. The knight templar are an interesting group but they are one if many historical groups that left left a rich legacy.
>>
>>466564
No it's a really interesting theory which many sources confirm, the basic gist is that the remaining templars went to what would now be known as switzerland and laid the foundations for the countries banking culture.
>>
>>466551
Hush, Andrew.
>>
>>466292
With help from Scandinavian kings they all fled north then far west and landed in the gulf of St. Lawrence
from there they wandered nomadically until they settled in modern day Minnesota to live out the rest of their days
>>
Switzerland's 'banking culture' is a product of the 19th century.

This board is fucking retarded.
>>
wtf is this banking culture meme?
>>
>>466292
2bqh fAm I've heard about a theory which suggests they went to Switzerland and created and laid he foundation for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
File: 1407638062402.jpg (58 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1407638062402.jpg
58 KB, 400x321
I have a PhD in history from the University of Manitoba, and the nearest the experts can estimate, they went to Switzerland and created and laid he foundation for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
>>466292
Numerous anons have pointed out that the surviving Templars went to Switzerland and helped create the foundations for the Swiss banking culture.

Their hunched postures as they snuck out of the country made them look like midgets, originating the term gnomes of Zürich
>>
ITT: Poor attempts at forcing a meme
>>
>>470326
Reddit please leave.
>>
>>469929
its a meme you dip
>>
>>470276
yes, post timestamp and taint
>>
File: 1450819110994.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450819110994.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>466292
They went to Oak Island
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island#Knights_Templar_treasure
>>
File: 1426818194110.jpg (26 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
1426818194110.jpg
26 KB, 475x500
>>466953
>>
>>466335
WE WUZ CLANSMEN N SHIT
>>
>>466292
They went home and spammed on the internet hate threads about King Phillip IV of France.
>>
>>466335
The Scottish Connection is the ultimate red pill.
>>
You have 10 seconds to name a cooler worship-worthy idol than the Baphomet.

Go
>>
Well, I've reviewed this thread and everything seems to suggest they went to Switzerland and created and laid he foundation for Switzerland's banking culture.
Case closed.
>>
>>471650

Only a retard would believe such a foolish thing.
Everyone knows that Templars were Swiss to begin with and they were the ones that introduced the basis sytem into the Temple.
>>
Guy's i'm trying to assemble all the information related to the knights templar and their migration to switzerland to lay the foundation of it's banking culture could any one supply some citations or sources for this?
>>
>>471660
>Everyone knows that Templars were Swiss to begin with
Wut.

>>471650
Or, ya know, Portugal, as there is actual evidence for.
>>
>>472239
I'm sure the theory has been used in something copyrighted.
>>
>>466953
So essentially the Knights Templar went to Switzerland to lay the foundations for Switzerland's banking culture.
>>
Malta I thought
>>
>>466292

JUST
LAY
MY
FOUNDATION
FOR
SWITZERLAND'S
BANKING CULTURE
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.