[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when a muslim btfo the entirety of christiani
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: zealot-620x412.jpg (61 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
zealot-620x412.jpg
61 KB, 620x412
where were you when a muslim btfo the entirety of christianity in just 30 mins?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VOMFjQfJ8w
>>
>Reza Azlan

What a fag.
>>
I read Zealot, it's full of inaccuracies even if the general message is correct.

Also considering Islam considers Jesus to be a prophet of God and his mom a virgin I don't get how this fucker can call himself a muslim.
>>
>>465638
>Also considering Islam considers Jesus to be a prophet of God and his mom a virgin I don't get how this fucker can call himself a muslim.

They also consider Moses to be a prophet of God, but that doesn't make them Jewish.

In order to be a Christian you need to believe that Jesus IS god.
>>
>>465640
Who implied Christianity? In Zealot, Azlan is pretty much saying Jesus was just some random dude who didn't even have a clue what he was doing. This is not the teaching of islam.
>>
File: 1442441230666.jpg (28 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1442441230666.jpg
28 KB, 361x691
>>465619
>using btfo completely wrong
>>
>>465659
>That is not the teaching of Islam

Clearly not, but is Zealot about the teaching of Islam, or is it about the historical Jesus? Seems to me to be the latter.
>>
>>465688
If your idea of historical Jesus is at odds with islam, you can't really be a muslim.
>>
>>465696
Says who? There clearly is no authority in Islam that can arbitrate such a question.
>>
>>465732
The Quran arbitrates. The Quran is very clear on what it says about Jesus.
>>
>>465739
>The Quran arbitrates. The Quran is very clear on what it says about Jesus.

So what? Where does it say that you have to unequivocally believe every single word in the Quran in order to be a Muslim?

Are you saying only the Salafist Wahhabi strain of Islam is the correct one, and everyone else is a filthy heretic?
>>
>>465739
This.

>lol, Christians are dumbshits, they believe in fairy tales
>Islam believes in the same fairy tales
>calls himself a muslim
>>
>>465755
>salafist wahhabi
you dont know what these words mean
>>
>>465763
So you don't have any more arguments?

Good.
>>
>>465774
im not the original guy

calling someone a "salafist wahhabi" is like calling them a protestant lutheran or a catholic papist. which suggests to me that you dont know what the words mean otherwise you wouldnt use such a cumbersome and redundant phrase

whether or not quranic literalism is necessary to be a muslim is debatable, but the vast majority of muslims consider jesus to be a prophet due to the quran. if you think he was just a bumbling idiot then please feel free to explain why, as a muslim, you think the quran is wrong on this but otherwise correct, bearing in mind that it is meant to be the word of allah

so, pls explain

or are you just shitposting? :^)
>>
>>465804
The point is that there is a difference between the historical Jesus and the Jesus talked about in the holy books.

If you don't agree with that, there's really nothing to discuss.

I know very well that the vast majority of Muslims consider Jesus to be a prophet, but the vast majority of Muslims do not study the historicity of Jesus, or any other biblical figure either, which might have an alternate viewpoint.
>>
i've literally met people who call themselves christians but don't believe jesus was the son of god
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.