[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this man is running towards you, a plucked chicken is his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Diogenes-statue-Sinop-enhanced.jpg (156 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes-statue-Sinop-enhanced.jpg
156 KB, 720x960
>this man is running towards you, a plucked chicken is his hand, screaming "BEHOLD, A MAN!"

How do you react?
>>
>>464672
>How do you react?
Maybe he couldn't find a single honest man.
>>
I poison his "uncle"
>>
>>464672
Kick him in his cynical balls.
>>
Pull out my dick an urinate on him
>>
Hold my lantern up to his face and exclaim that I've found an honest man.
>>
File: 1424105603644.png (439 KB, 1024x441) Image search: [Google]
1424105603644.png
439 KB, 1024x441
>>464672
>How do you react?
equanimously
>>
Claim a man also have broad nails.

Check mate dogfucker.
>>
File: australian man.jpg (185 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
australian man.jpg
185 KB, 1000x620
Tell him it doesn't count since it wasn't born that way. That's like cutting off the front legs of a dog and calling it a biped.
>>
"For you"
>>
realisticallly speaking if Diogenes lived in modern USA he would have been shot in the face
>>
>>464672
Call a local mental hospital.
>>
>>464672
I piss on his leg to show what I think of his twaddle.
>>
Tell him I don't buy Plato's definition of man and call him an ambulance
>>
>tar and feather him
>"Behold, a chicken!"
>>
Complete his side quest for a bad ass daedric weapon.
>>
>>467756
fuck up his nails,too.
>>
>>465720

Everyone gets shot in face in Burgerland, you will even get shot for collecting rainwater instead of drinking "Diet Water" from the supermarket.

>Be american
>Get shot
>>
>>467778
You, I like you.
>>
>>464672
give him some chicken soup and denounce him for cannibalism
>>
>>464672
>How do you react?

Stand in his sunlight.
Proceed to do a 360 leave and conquer the largest Empire in the world so far.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.