[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some historical instances of false flagging?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 457px-Alfred_Naujocks.jpg (29 KB, 457x599) Image search: [Google]
457px-Alfred_Naujocks.jpg
29 KB, 457x599
What are some historical instances of false flagging?
>>
>>464613
Pretty much all small boat naval engagements prior to firing in the 18th century.
>>
>>464613
Mukden incident
>>
The Lavon Affair.
Israel tried to bomb civilians in Egypt and blame the attacks on the Egyptians.
Kikes gonnna kike.
>>
9/11
>>
>>464679
>>>/pol/
>>
File: ngsboat.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ngsboat.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
>>464653

Oh you, Jack Nastyface.
>>
>>464666
You know that because you've now revealed yourself as a /pol/nigger, we're just going to assume that everything that you say is a lie, right?
>>
>>464666
>>464681
Hurr durrr they dont sympathise with the jews waaaahhhh back to le /pol/
Hello Reddit!
>>
Operation Gladio
>>
>>464758
>we
Who are you people that think the truth of a proposition depends on the speaker rather than the way it relates to facts? Are you a Marxist?
>>
Burning the Reichstag
>>
File: Markale_Massacre.jpg (95 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
Markale_Massacre.jpg
95 KB, 640x345
>>464613
market shelling incident in Sarajevo, prompted a NATO intervention against Yugoslavia (Serbia). Found out this year that it was a false flag attack by the Bosnian Muslims on their own people to blame it on the Serbs.

>Self-Shelling for the Right Cause - 15.12.2015
>A protected witness (GRM 116) testifying at the Ratko Mladic trial said the February 1994 attack on the Markale Market was organized by Bosnian president Alija Izetbegovic and Islamic religious leader Mustafa Ceric. The witness said the attack was carried out by Bosnian Army generals. - See more at: http://www.justice-report.com/en/articles/mladic-witness-claims-bosnian-army-staged-markale-market-attack#sthash.C91BeuxJ.dpuf
>>
File: 1995fd-srebrenica_mujaheedin.jpg (184 KB, 634x454) Image search: [Google]
1995fd-srebrenica_mujaheedin.jpg
184 KB, 634x454
>>465863
thats fucking sick, but figures, all the shit I read about Bosnian Muslims in the war really shifts it into a new perspective (picrelated).

Nonetheless _ 25 year rule pls
>>
>>465795

Lol
>>
>>465863
Fuck Islam, desu
>>
Shelling of Mainila.
>>
>>464758
Except the Lavon Affair absolutely happened. Look it up.
>>
>>464613
The Winter War.
>>
File: themaine.jpg (72 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
themaine.jpg
72 KB, 640x458
>>
>>464758
Oh no, some leftist from /lit/ won't read my posts! The horror!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>>
>>465773
Your retardness is showing polfag
>>
>>464613
Gulf of Tonkin.
>>
>>467130
nice elementary insult, tumblr
>>
File: Leander_Starr_Jameson00.jpg (853 KB, 1550x1193) Image search: [Google]
Leander_Starr_Jameson00.jpg
853 KB, 1550x1193
>>464613
The Jameson Raid in attempt to trigger the first Boer War and annex diamond mines in the Transvaal.

>The Jameson Raid was a botched raid on Paul Kruger's Transvaal Republic carried out by British colonial statesman Leander Starr Jameson and his Company mercenaries and Bechuanaland policemen over the New Year weekend of 1895–96. It was intended to trigger an uprising by the primarily British expatriate workers (known as Uitlanders) in the Transvaal but failed to do so.

>Boers have no desire to fight
>leave the cape to found their own independent state free of british rule
>find diamonds and later gold
>Brits (with Cecil Rhodes as governor of the cape) go full gib me dats
>Ride into transvaal on horseback and proclaim to migrant (british) workers that the war has started and they must overthrow the boers
>wat.jpg
>boers become alerted and jameson (the leader) is BTFO and arrested
>>
>>465863
almost makes the genocide the serbs commited look normal
>>
operation northwoods, it didn't happen but it could have
>>
>>467106
Don't talk shit about that board. Why do you even assume that the guy is a leftist and from /lit/?
>>
>>467205
Interesting.
>>
>>464613
The justification for the war in Manchuria
Also
The justification for the Spanish-American war in Cuba
>>
>>467231
/lit/fags are the first to shout down facts that make the /pol/ narrative seem like it isn't a complete fiction. They often bring in something about ignoring the abuse of surplus-value production or something but usually they just yel at people who say something that goes against their narrative.
>>
>>467301
>The justification for the Spanish-American war in Cuba
This was less a false flag than shameless opportunism, though.
>>
File: sarajevo-muslimani_show.jpg (17 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
sarajevo-muslimani_show.jpg
17 KB, 280x210
>>467218
I don't get that serb genocide thing? I have the feeling there are more muslim shenanigans happening there now than before, shouldn't they have like killed them all off?

fuck a genocide if they didn't even manage to kill the most radical ones (picrel).
>>
Oklahoma City bombing I guess
>>
>>467461
explain more please
>>
Claiming Abdul Nassar was a communist to justify the Suez Crisis
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.