[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>God has killed more humans than Satan >"God is good,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 536x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 536x257
>God has killed more humans than Satan
>"God is good, Satan is evil!"

I can't comprehend why people still believe in the bible.
>>
>>46437
God was right. The greatest crime would be to allow all those people to live.
>>
according to christfags anything god does is good by definition therefore he could kill everyone on the planet and it would still be moral

so I doubt your image is going to hold much sway with them, although I take your point

t. Taoist
>>
So you're using this as a sole example of why satan is good?
>>
That was OT God.

NT God is basically an entirely different thing, and I'm not Jesus would be cool with having the whole Hebrew Bible attached to his teachings, considering some of his teachings were absolutely contradictory to its rulings.
>>
File: 1412403591997.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1412403591997.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>I have a neat graph with numbers and no sources so it has to be true.

You're going to have to back those numbers up if you want any semblance of discussion going on here.
>>
>>46437
>le satan was the good guy all along meme

fuck off
>>
>>46437
Perhaps we actually need a /rel/ board after all.
>>
>>46977
The bible
>>
In the eyes of God, him killing a human is no worse that a human killing a character in a videogame. Considering God created humans and influenced our concepts of right and wrong, he can do pretty much whatever he wants and technically have the moral high ground because he is the creator of morality.

Cause it's just a game to him.
>>
Don't believe in a god? Fine. But it's basic theology 101 that arguing against what a God does is the equivalent to using your skull to smash open a can because you couldn't find the can-opener.
>>
Don't believe in a god? Fine. But it's basic theology 101 that arguing against what a god does/finds morally right is the most retarded thing you could attempt to do.
>>
>>46437
What you define as God is not God and what you define as Satan is not Satan.

God of the OT is not god, the Bible does not hold God exclusively, Judeo Christian doctrine has been tampered with, this is a fact.

The real God is above all things and not only is the Real Deal Divinity, but the connection between is and our divine source.

Satan is maya, illusion, suffering, and bondage to the material world and it's sufferings. Satan is also the lack or "proper religion" and is also "the controlling religions"

There are so many dimensions you miss out on by classifying God and Satan as two mere little terms and fail to look outside of the fucking box.

Either way, the way that happens is the way that is the reaping and thesowing
>>
>>47767

Internet's been running at potato levels.
>>
>>46437
Why is killing bad? You just get transported to the afterlife anyway.
>>
>>46437
>implying Satan kills people
>implying he doesn't just tug at you to commit sin, wait for you to die and go to hell, then torture you for all eternity
SHIGGY DIGGY
Satan is immortal, why would he need to go out of his way to kill you if he knows for a fact you'll die anyway? Satan isn't evil because he kills, he's evil because he corrupts you and then imprisons you in hell.
>>
>the Father
>fucking asshole that'll fuck your shit up if you piss him off
>the Son Jesus
>super chill guy, dies for your sins, doesn't afraid of anything
I don't get why there is such a big difference, both are God, technically
>>
>>46627

Absolute straw man.
>>
>>46437
>dying
>a big deal in the bible
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.