[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What doth life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449662697644.jpg (10 KB, 402x350) Image search: [Google]
1449662697644.jpg
10 KB, 402x350
What doth life?
>>
Why do you post that picture of a neckbeard? It is meant to discredit everything he says? I seriously doubt that man knows anything about philosophy. Like lives a simple life in Missouri, Lives with his mom and works a stable job at the local bottle factory. Likely never to get promoted but he's been there a while and gets the job done. Never had a girlfriend, occasionally gets into fights with his mom over it due to frustration. Father died when he was young. Goes to church with his mom but barely understands the sermon.
>>
>>463017
projecting: the post
>>
>>463048
When I look at this man, this is the life I see. I don't see him as a wall street investment banker working 80 hour+ weeks
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kkk65U6R0K
>>
File: eugenics-image.gif (141 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
eugenics-image.gif
141 KB, 500x380
>>463054
More like this fat fuck is unemployed and lives at home with mom. Failed at of high school due to teasing. Mom just feeds in the hope he dies soon from a heart attack. Truly a poster child for the eugenics movement.
>>
me in the op
>>
>>463017
If he lives in Missouri he's probably making meth.
>>
>>463159
Only if he was doing it without his knowledge. Doesn't look like the has and social connects beside his mom. One of those straight edge people but is obese. A guy like him would be a candidate for hitting the meth hard. But his lack of connections and stubborn straight edge attitude prevents him from trying new things. Personally I think he should play with heroin and OD on it.
>>
File: tegaki_0.png (35 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tegaki_0.png
35 KB, 900x900
>>463097
People who call for the culling of others should be prepared to be culled, because stupid fuckers like you would be the first to go.
>>
>>462946
Renegade angel detected
>>
>>463017
Ugh that Missouri thing is so on point. Glad I left that shithole. There would be guys living in the rural areas who would take the ghetto 60s bus to the local factory every morning, We had a wonder bread factory and local confectionery one. My cousin works at the wonder bread one and it's like living purgatory. We're poor and don't have much compared to the rest of the country. There's a lot of guys that fit that description though. Single, living with their mom in old houses. I live in Los Angeles now and might as well be in a different planet compared t o that shithole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.